剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
Not just people. Men Energized Now.
男人已振奋
我们呼吁所有的“男人站起来”去大闹
We are calling on all M.E.N. to get out there
让普里格和底袋钱不好过
and make things uncomfortable for Prigger and Bottom Dollar,
他们是我们的头号♥公敌和二号♥公敌
AKA public enemies number one and two.
我觉得这个组织的名字
I think it's really clever
起的真的很妙
how the name of the organization is M.E.N.
简写就是男人
but it also spells "men."
男人很聪明的
Men are smart.
你是在说那个组织
Are you talking about the organization
-还是所有男人 -两者都是
- or men in general? - Both.
天哪
Oh, my God.
所有权
Proprietary rights?
所以你也拥有《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》的一部分吗
So you own part of "Minx"?
是的 道格的律师是这么说的
Yeah, according to Doug's lawyer
有个傲慢加大洛杉矶分校的图书馆管♥理♥员♥也这么说
and one very snooty clerk at the UCLA Law Library.
你不会是想
Please tell me you're not trying to--
行使我的权利吗 我当然要
Exercise my rights? You bet I am.
你不会想引战的
You don't wanna go to war.
你只看到了道格善良的一面
You've only seen Doug's nice side.
-这就是他好的一面吗 -没错
- That's his nice side? - Mm-hmm.
去问问弗雷德·萨尔茨堡公♥司♥吧
Ask Fred Salzburg,
这么多年都收道格双倍钱的报纸商
the paper vendor who double-billed Doug for years.
怎么回事 弗雷德怎么了
Why? What happened to Fred?
没人知道 老爷子已经不在了
No one knows, but it's no longer called
现在叫萨尔茨堡家族公♥司♥了
Salzburg &Sons.
好吧 我为萨尔茨堡家的事感到遗憾
Okay, well, I'm very sorry for the Salzburg family,
但《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》是我们的孩子
but "Minx" is our baby.
我们不能置之不理
- Mm. - We can't just walk away.
-别说“我们” -他这可是在扼杀我们的孩子啊
- Don't say "we." - But he's murdering our child.
我这个老父亲
Yeah, well, my paternal instincts
还没感受到呢
haven't kicked in just yet.
-换个理由吧 -好吧
- Try something else. - Fine.
没你我做不到
I can't do this without you.
我不想没有你单干 里奇
And I don't wanna do it without you, Richie.
你在各个方面都让杂♥志♥变得更好
You make the magazine better in every way,
我知道你明白这点的
and I know that you know this,
我也知道你和我一样在乎它
and I know that you care about it as much as I do.
来吧 里奇 我们该出场了
Come on, Richie. This is our time.
《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》是我们的孩子 我们不能
"Minx" is our baby. We can't--
我加入 我们去告诉道格吧
I'm in. Let's go tell Doug.
太好了 行
Oh, great. All right.
-你不♥穿♥鞋子吗 -大地就是我的鞋子
- Don't you need shoes? - The Earth is my shoe.
快走
Go. Go.
好吧
Okay, okay.
靠
Oh! Shit.
我们也有权利
We have rights too.
-男权 -够了
- Men rights. - Come on.
诺曼 你在干什么
Norman, what are you doing?
男人们终于开始反击了
Men are finally fighting back.
是吗 你要把威利老婆的事怪我们头上
Oh, yeah, you're blaming us for Willy's wife?
威利战争打响
女孩们
是斗不过
男人的
男人♥大♥于“风♥骚♥♥女♥人”
她是个疯子 诺曼 看看她嫁给了谁
She's a nut job, Norm. Look at who she married.
你站她那边吗 得了吧
You're siding with her now? Come on.
你怎么回事啊
What happened to you, man?
我谁的边都不站
I'm not siding with anyone.
你能挪个位置 让我开进去吗
Can you just move so I can get in my spot?
好吧
All right.
太好了
Oh, that's nice.
诺曼交了一些朋友
Norman made some friends.
在这个国家 每20秒
A woman is sexually assaulted
就有一名妇女遭到性侵犯
every 20 seconds in this country.
而一个男人的香肠被喝倒彩
One guy gets a boo-boo on his wiener,
就是世界末日了
and it's the end of the fucking world.
乔伊斯 这是你第一次骂人吗
Joyce, is that your first swear?
是啊 你说呢
Yeah, could you tell?
-说的怎么样 -很棒
- How was it? - It was great.
-会不会太 -说的很棒
- Was it-- - It was great.
很自然
Yeah. Mm-hmm. Natural.
我从没硬闯进过刚辞职的地方
I've never marched in someplace and just quit before.
我有过 因为发生了流血事件
I have. There was bloodshed.
大剌剌走进我的门
Oh, something tells me
看起来可不像什么道歉啊
this isn't an apology walking in my door.
不是的 先生
No, sir, it is not.
在所有权问题解决之前
Until issues of ownership have been resolved,
请你立即停止出版
please immediately cease and desist publication
第三♥期♥《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》
of the third issue of "Minx."
手写的
Handwritten.
为了彰显个人风度吗
For that personal touch?
我的打印机没墨了
My Selectric was out of ink.
你们两个笨蛋来干什么
And what are you two knuckleheads doing?
他们是和我一起的
They are with me.
谢谢你把你的意图
Well, thank you for informing me
通知给我 乔伊斯
of your intentions, Joyce.
我们接下来怎么办
What do we do? What do we do?
我们走吧 非常感谢
Let's go. Thank you.
如果你跑上了所有的垒
Well, if you touched all the bases,
在我看来 就是个本垒打
in my book, that's a home run.
你告诉罗杰·米德尔顿
You tell Roger Middleton that it doesn't matter
如果这是一个滚地球和三次失误也没事
if it was a ground ball and three errors.
也一样重要 天啊 他和他妈妈真像
It still counts. God, he's just like his mom.
哦 我真希望能看看
Oh, I wish I could have seen it.
不 没关系 你去吧
No, it's okay. Go. Yeah, go.
等我旅行回来之后
We'll talk more when I'm back from my--
我们再聊
my trip.
嗯嗯 我爱你
Okay, love you.
啊 我最爱的两个人
Oh, my two favorite people.
把徕卡相机拿走吧
Take the Leica.
只有你懂得欣赏它
You're the only one who really appreciates it.
谢谢 道格
Thanks, Doug.
-已经拿上了 -很好 你了解我
- Already did. - Oh, good. You know me.
就算我的人要走 我也要把他们照顾得棒棒的
I like to take care of my people even if they move on.
抱歉 我修改一下
Sorry, let me say that again.
就算他们背后捅了我一刀
Even if they stab me in the back
然后要走
and then move on.
我看到比利那张插页了
I saw that Billy centerfold.
你捅了自己一刀
You stabbed yourself.
只不过暂时坎坷而已
But you wanna throw away years of our relationship
你就把我们多年的合作抛在一边么
over a couple of bad days?
真觉得乔伊斯一个人
And do you really think Joyce has what it takes
能撑起这一切
to do all this on her own?
怎么说呢 道格
I don't know, Doug.
如果没有《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》 可能未来十年
If it wasn't for "Minx," you'd have me
你都会让我给别人拔阴毛
plucking stray pubes for the next decade.
那你再仔细想想
Right, cause if you think about it,
在她决定来为我们工作前
I had the idea for you to shoot for "Minx"
我就想让你当《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》的摄影师了
before she ever walked through those office doors.
所以你现在要单飞了吗
So, what, you're making moves now?
急于证明自己对吗
You're a hustler?
听我一句劝
Then let me give you a little advice.
我建议你留下来当个大明星
I recommend you stay here in the big leagues
而不是跟她一起去个名不见经传的地方
as opposed to shipping off to Palookaville with her.
你要真想留住我
Well, if you really want me,
就给我开个无法拒绝的职位吧
I suggest you make me an offer I can't refuse.
初步建议
Some initial suggestions.
增加两名编辑助理
Two editorial assistants.
很好 看来你出师了
Good. Taught you something.
你会的一切都是我教的
And I know I taught you everything.
我最讨厌冲突了
I hate conflict.
我胄里都尴尬翻江倒海了
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表