剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
and there's nothing that he can do about it.
不过 我之前怎么说的
Though, what did I say?
天哪 你喜欢代价惨重的胜利
Oh, God, you love a Pyrrhic victory.
我不知道那是什么意思 所以伤不到我
I don't know what that means, so it doesn't hurt my feelings.
道格 我们不能未经允许
Doug, we cannot publish naked photos of Shane
就发布谢恩的裸照
without his permission.
虽然说从法律角度来说是可以
I mean, yeah, fine, we're legally allowed to,
但那算传达了什么信息呢
but what kind of message does that send?
会传达出我们生意不错的信息
It would send the message that we're good at business.
这可不是第一次
Look, this is hardly the first time
模特临阵退缩了
a model has gotten cold feet.
是啊 但我们得做得更好
Yeah, but we have to be better than that.
必须 其实我坚持
We have to. In fact, I insist
我们要达到更高的标准
on holding us to a higher standard.
听听你说的 "更高的标准"
Listen to you. "A higher standard."
就因为你不能管好你的阴♥道♥
Because you couldn't keep your vag in your pants.
你非要这么粗鲁吗
Do you always have to be so crass?
好吧 乔伊斯 我摊牌了
All right, Joyce, I'm gonna give it to you straight.
杂♥志♥已经印刷了
The magazine is printed.
我在这本破杂♥志♥上花的钱
And I spent more on this rag
比我做过的任何事都多
than anything that I have ever done.
我在最后一刻不顾大家的建议
I upped our print run to 500, 000
把印刷量增加到了50万份
at the last minute against the advice of everyone.
如果我把这个问题扯进来
If I were to pull this issue,
我们就完了
we'd be done.
我就会跌进
And I would be in a hole
巨大的深渊
so goddamn deep
很多年后才能爬出来了
that it would take me years to climb out of.
所以
So...
要么接受 要么解决
get okay with this or fix it.
杰瑞接♥班♥人的简历
Resumes for Gerry's replacement.
我以为我们只在周五解雇员工
I thought we only fired people on Fridays.
你又没解雇过人
You've never fired anyone.
好吧
All right.
简直疯了
This is insane.
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
我拿了钱
I took the money.
不过你已经知道了
But you already knew that.
不停换一大堆不规律的标题
A bunch of transfers between off-cycle titles
还同时从打印机发出意外发♥票♥
at the same time as a surprise invoice from the printer?
这招只能糊弄杰瑞 -我就知道你不会同意的
That shit may fool Gerry-- - I knew you wouldn't approve.
你的宠物计划让我们亏空
Your pet project is bleeding us dry,
现在你偷自己的东西还瞒着我
and now you're stealing from yourself to hide it from me?
好吧 也许我只是不想让你
Okay, maybe I just didn't want you looking at me
用现在这样的眼神看我
the way you are looking at me right now.
我改变主意了 廷娜
I changed the plan, Tina.
对不起 -开始了
I am sorry. - That's a start.
我们都知道你对这个地方意味着什么
We both know what you mean to this place.
你是袋底钱的另一半
You are the other half of Bottom Dollar.
我只是需要你在这件事上相信我
I just-- I need you to trust me on this one.
虽然我超爱你的商业头脑
Push down those business smarts
但我现在要你把那些抛之脑后 相信我
that I fucking love about you and trust me.
你知道眼睁睁地
You know how hard it is
看着起火了却不去救火有多难吗
to see a burning building and not yell fire?
可能还没到起火的地步呢
Well, maybe it's not on fire.
可能只是温度高 不太舒服
Maybe it's just hot and uncomfortable.
这就是你思考的地方吗
Is this where you come to think?
不 我在这工作
No, this is my job.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我想和你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you.
最好快点
Better make it fast,
因为如果发生火灾 我就得走了
'cause if there's a fire, I'm gonna have to go.
我觉得《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》
I think "Minx" is
对你来说是一个巨大的机会
a tremendous opportunity for you.
我知道我们没怎么谈过
And I know that we haven't talked much
你的希望和梦想
about your hopes and dreams,
但当模特可以帮你打开路子
but modeling can open a lot of doors.
更多模特生意
More modeling.
表演
Acting.
你可以成为明星
You could be a star.
我不想成为明星
I don't want to be a star.
我想要400美元 向世界展示我的老二
I wanted 400 bucks and to show my dick to the world.
好吧 我本不想走到这个地步
AI right, well, I was hoping it wouldn't come to this,
但你签了合同
but you signed a contract,
袋底钱有你照片的所有权
and Bottom Dollar owns your photos,
所以我们两个都无能为力
so there's nothing either one of us can do about it.
你说了这么多女权的东西
So after all that feminist stuff,
就归结为一张纸吗
it just comes down to a piece of paper?
是的 谢恩
Yes, Shane.
这是公事
This is business.
我来这只是为了公事
And I am here on business and business only.
天呐 你是我睡过的第四个男人
God, you're the fourth guy that I have ever slept with
唯一不是我男朋友的一个
and the only one who wasn't my boyfriend
但活最好
and by far the best,
虽然更多是因为我的身体
but that has more to do with my relationship
但我还是觉得
to my own body, I think, but still, it was, um, uh.
你比我喜欢你
You were more into me
还要喜欢我 我知道
than I was into you, and I knew that.
我应该更谨慎一点的
I should have been more careful.
我只是想找回感觉
I just wanted to feel good again,
所以我推卸了所有责任
so I pushed away all reason,
这样确实太自私了
and that was really selfish.
太不负责任了
It's so irresponsible.
你本可以跟我父母打个招呼的
You could have said hi to my parents.
是啊 我该打招呼的
Yes, I should have.
如果你不想上《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》
If you don't want to be in "Minx,"
不论后果如何 我都会想办法
then I will figure out a way of killing the issue,
解决这个问题
no matter the consequences.
你有发声的权利
You deserve to have a voice.
我不在乎他们的话
♪ I don't care what they say ♪
干得不错
Nice work.
你还尝到了点额外甜头
And you got some in the process.
需要帮忙可以找我
Let me know if you need help.
谢谢你 蒂娜
Thank you, Tina.
你看不出我为你的触碰而活吗
♪ Can't you see I live for your touch? ♪
因为我相信你
♪ Because I believe in you ♪
我还能说什么
♪ What else can I say? ♪
我相信你 女孩
♪ I believe in you, girl ♪
如果我在努力 那就走吧
♪ If I'm trying to be, go on your way ♪
22英寸 -斑鳟鱼
22 inches. - Brown trout?
彩虹 -闭嘴
Rainbow. - Shut up.
这不是八月封面先生吗
Well, if it isn't Mr. August.
更像是八月封面太太
More like Mrs. August.
他的老二真花哨
His dick's so fancy,
可能都湿不了了
it probably can't even get wet anymore.
你们就笑吧
You guys can all laugh,
我替你们感到难过
but I'm the one that feels bad for you.
你们是受害者
You're victims,
斧拳(父权)的受害者
victims of something called the patri-archie.
总有一天 你们会懂的
Someday, you'll understand.
你和我
♪ You and I ♪
随着不同鼓点的节奏旅行
♪ Travel to the beat of a different drum ♪
从我奔跑的样子你看不出来吗
♪ Ah, can't you tell by the way I run ♪
每当你向我抛媚眼
♪ Every time you make eyes at me ♪
喔哦
♪ Whoa ♪
你哭哭啼啼
♪ You cry and moan ♪
说一切都会好的
♪ And say it will work out ♪
但亲爱的孩子 我心存疑虑
♪ But, honey child, I've got my doubts ♪
只见树木 不见森林
♪ You can't see the forest for the trees ♪
不要误解我
♪ So don't get me wrong ♪
这并非我本意
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表