剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
Thanks. - Enjoy!
走吧
Okay, um...
开甲壳虫的 都是一群神秘怪胎
Volkswagen Beetle. They're always secret freaks.
我就开这车啊
That's what I drive.
谢谢
Thank you.
最近怎么样 -很不错
How's it going? - I'm good.
小费给你
Here you go.
等等
Um, actually,
不如把你的杂♥志♥给我一本如何
how about you give me one those magazines instead?
没问题 布鲁诺 阅读愉快
All right. Enjoy, Bruno.
谢啦
Thank you.
别告诉我 我错过派对了
Don't tell me I missed the party.
抱歉 卖♥♥光了
Oh, sorry, fresh out.
存货都没了 还算什么推销员
What kind of salesman doesn't bring enough product?
我可不是推销员 我是摄影师
Not a salesman. I'm, uh, the photographer.
你拿相机了吗
You got a camera on you?
布里特 卡姆 布洛克 你们负责女生联谊会
All right, Brit, Cam, Brock, you're hittin' sorority row.
切特 巴克 丁格斯 去教育系
And, Chet, Buck, Dingus, education.
要是遇到阻碍 就去啦啦队那边试试
And if you strike out there, try cheerleading practice.
或者呢
Alternatively,
政♥治♥学专业今年的女生特别多
poli-sci is flush with female majors this year.
真棒
Wonderful.
顺便也去历史系和经济管理系碰碰运气
May as well run by history and econ as well.
赶紧着 大家动起来
Move, maggots! Let's go! Hidey-ho!
等着我踢你们屁♥股♥呢
Don't make be bring out the spoon!
这是啥梗
The what?
一入兄弟会 终生兄弟会
Once a Beta always a Beta.
你召集人力的效率
Well, the efficiency of the manpower
让我叹为观止
you have summoned is undeniable,
但一帮兄弟会的人真的适合
but are fraternity brothers the right--
叫传承者 虽然他们还没正式获封
Pledges. They haven't earned it yet.
抱歉 但让一帮 “传承者”
Oh, I'm sorry. Are pledges the right emissaries
去宣传《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》真的合适吗
to be spreading the "Minx" message?
别想太多 好吗
Listen, don't overthink it, okay?
大家正热火朝天地帮你的杂♥志♥造势
We are actively getting your magazine out there right now.
自己看
Look at it.
你不想沦为那人一样的下场吧
I mean, you don't want to end up like that guy, do you?
伍德布里奇学院剧场《蓬岛仙舞》本周上演
男高音 男高音
Tenor? Tenor? Tenor?
不想 我对你感激不尽
No, really. I cannot thank you enough.
我们有机会约到了温迪
You know, we have a real chance of booking Wendy.
我还可以跟我创办《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》
And I get to talk to the women
的读者面对面的交谈
that I actually made "Minx" for.
甚至还能培养一些好苗子出来
I might even come out of this with some mentees.
这就对了
There you go.
丁格斯 你在干吗呢
Dingus, what are you doing?
动起来 丁格斯 加油
Come on, Dingus. Move it!
没错
Yeah.
真没想到她谈起亡夫
I did not expect her
嘴下那么不留情
to talk about her dead husband that way.
这就像一场盛大的犹太成年礼
We're really doing a mitzvah here.
我是1/18的德裔犹太人好吧
I'm 1/18 Ashkenazi.
我们还剩几箱
How many boxes do we have left?
应该只剩两箱 -好的
Um, just two, I think. - Okay.
对了 我家孩子学校旁边的那家吉根森
Oh, the Jurgensen's by my kid's school!
那些家长协会的妈妈会爱死的
Those PTA moms will love it.
耶
Yeah.
太美了
Beautiful.
你的朋友都是模特儿吗 还是说只有丹和本吉
All your friends models or just Dan and Benjy over here?
模特 演员 白马王子
Models, actors, escorts...
只要钱到位 什么姿势都会
whatever pays the bills. - Hmm.
大家谋生的手段真是丰富多彩哈
We all do very different things to pay the bills.
今天你走运了
Well, today's your lucky day
让你体验一把过节的感觉
because you're the one about to get paid.
我在生命中走了一段弯路
♪ But I ran into a detour in my life ♪
天啊
Oh, wow.
这地方真不错
Oh, this place. - Mm-hmm.
要知道 我的小伙伴当年都在地下室会面
God, my collective met in the basement
楼里还散发着一股甲醛味道
of a science building reeking of formaldehyde.
那你可能会跟这个东西有共鸣
Then this piece might speak to you.
是吗
Oh, okay.
这是羊子♥宫♥
That's a sheep's uterus. - Oh.
“玛丽做了子♥宫♥切除术”
"Mary Had a Little Hysterectomy."
你知道吗 一旦女人有了资源
You know, it's just- it's amazing
她们做出的成绩往往令人拍案称奇
what women can create when they have the resources, you know?
你看这里
I mean, look at this.
连这些日常小细节也打理得很美
This-- even the quotidian is so beautiful.
这个颜色如此深沉
Such depth of color here.
这是月经血蜡染而成的
Those are menstrual drippings.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 下午好
Sisters, good afternoon.
我们今天要迎来一位特殊来客
As you know, we have a very special guest today.
我知道你们中有人已经
I see some of you have formed a relationship
爱上了她的作品
with her material already.
大家用姐妹团结会的方式热烈欢迎
How about a warm Sisters of Solidarity welcome
乔伊斯·普里格尔的到来
for Joyce Prigger?
我是站着 还是坐
Do I-- um, do I-- uh, do I stand here or--
这里没有等级制度
There are no hierarchies here.
好的 那我就坐你们中间
All right. Should I just absorb in?
坐那就好 -好 让我先 好的
Just tuck right in there. - I'm just-- yeah. All right.
好
So all right.
好了
Okay.
可以了
Okay.
好不容易穿回裙子
The one time I decide to wear a skirt.
看来你已经舒舒服服坐好了
Looks like you're nice and comfy.
对
Yes.
我还得去办几件事
So I've got a few errands to run.
你们会聊得很开心的 -你不留下么
You're gonna get along great. - Uh, you-- you're not staying?
我都是昨日黄花了 对吧女士们
Oh, I'm yesterday's news, right, ladies?
拜拜
Ciao!
嗨 -我想提个意见
Hi. - I have a contribution.
这个雕儿太疲软
This penis is flaccid.
好像在说女生太温顺 不敢直面男生勃起
I resent the implication that women are too meek
这种暗示让我很不适
to confront an erect phallus. all: Mm-hmm.
开门见山 好嘞
Diving right in, I see. All right.
其他人也这么觉得吗
Um, does anybody else feel that way?
冰箱里有个墨西哥玉米卷
There's a taco casserole in the freezer,
放烤箱里热一下就行
so just pop it in the oven.
对 我马上就回家
Yeah. I'll be home in a jiff.
350度
45分钟
45 minutes.
锡箔纸别撕
Keep the foil on.
不是让你吃进去 撕下来
No, not to eat it. Take it off for that.
爱你
Love you.
我热之前一般喜欢
I like to bring mine to room temp
先解冻一下
before I pop it in the oven.
那肯定 前提是他得有时间
Well, obviously, if he had the time.
好的
All right.
谢谢你
Thank you. - Mm-hmm.
咱就是说 谁能想到在学校1000英尺内
I mean, who knew it was illegal to hand out pornography
散播色情作品还违法啊
within 1,000 feet of a school?
不过这话一出口 确实感觉不妥
Now that I say it out loud, it does make a lot of sense.
麦克尼尔警官说这是新规定
Officer McNeal said it was a new ordinance,
我们是第一例违反规定的女人
and we're the first women to violate it.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你人这么好 这么守规矩
You're so nice and normal.
可你的邻居和那些家长会妈妈们
It's your community and all those snooty moms
差点看到你被铐走
almost saw you get cuffed.
老天啊
Jesus!
没事的
It's-- it's fine.
你今后还怎么去超♥市♥买♥♥东西
Where are you gonna get groceries?
那个助理经理似乎
I mean, that assistant manager
下定决心要给你开出终身禁令
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表