剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
她完全掌控了他
She just totally manipulated him.
该吃生日蛋糕了
Time for birthday cake.
她很好
She's good.
华盛顿 24
公牛队 31
决赛
输的多惨啊 对吧
What a tough loss, right?
但我想我们都知道这种
But I think we all know how it feels
从你身下拔出东西的感觉
to have something pulled out from under you--
赛后再聊 -好吧
Postgame, postgame. - Yeah.
看完比赛再说
Let's just finish the postgame.
比利 今天的比赛很艰难
Tough one out there today, Billy.
那些支持者围着我转
Those backers were all over me
就像浣熊身上的虱子
like a tick on a coonhound.
只有一件事要做 摆脱损失
Only one thing left to do-- shake off the loss,
看看公牛队
hit the town, see what kind of tail
有多惨
Buffalo has to offer.
天呐 这是你应得的 比利
Oh, Jes-- You earned it, Billy.
他们让人不再喜欢他了 对吧
They don't make 'em like him anymore, right?
不 -一个犯了错误的人
No, they don't-- a guy who makes mistakes
但不知怎的 为了赢球 他回来了 更加强大
but somehow comes back even stronger for the win--
这是联盟中唯一一个
It's the only position in the league
他们甚至还允许白人打球
where they still allow white guys to even play.
这是最重要的
It's the most important one.
他们需要一个善于谋划的人
They need someone who strategizes good.
他们不让穆利根人加入球队是为了他们太笨
They don't let the mulignans on the team for their brains.
你知道当我年轻的时候 有洋基队吧
You know, when I was young, we had the Yankees, right?
然后他们有了黑人联盟 还蛮好
And then they had a Negro league, and it was fine.
整的还不错
It just worked fine.
杰基·罗宾逊在你意识到之前就想到了
Jackie Robinson comes along, before you know it,
我得雇这些人
I got to hire these people.
是啊 那就是花钱如流水的时候了
Yeah, that's when the money starts walking out the door.
这就是为什么他妈的总是没现金了
That's why there's fucking cash missing all the time.
手脚都不干净
Sticky fingers, every single one of them.
你知道他们怎么说西西里人吗
Well, you know what they say about the Sicilians--
他们不是好黑帮 他们是暴徒
they're no-good gangsters, and they're thugs,
每一个人都是
every single one of them.
你说什么
What'd you just say?
我以为你们会笑的
I thought you guys were gonna laugh.
我在开玩笑 我自己也是意大利人
I was making a joke. I'm an Italian myself.
哦是吗
Oh, really?
你肯定是纳布里登人对吧
You got to be a Nablidon of course, right?
我不会说那种语言 -你才不是意大利人
I don't speak the language. - Oh, you're not Italian.
我不是故意不尊重你
I didn't mean any disrespect.
我最尊重你了
I have nothing but respect for you.
你知道在我的公♥司♥ 底袋钱
You know, a-at my company, Bottom Dollar,
所有人都为我工作
I got everybody under the sun working for me.
我的首席副手是黑人 一个女人 黑人女人
My top lieutenant's Black-- a woman, Black woman.
她挺好的
Oh. - She's good, man.
她很好
She's good.
我丢钱的时候 是她
When I had money missing, it was her
知道是谁拿走的
who figured out who took it.
谁偷的 她哥哥吗
Who stole it, her brother?
幽默 不是的 我想说的是
Funny, no, no. All I'm saying is,
如果有人投钱了
if somebody's skimming off the top,
很可能你刚雇佣的 不是一个低层次的人
the chances are it's not a low-level guy you just hired.
可能是最了解你生意的人
It's somebody who knows your business the best.
这是个核心圈
It's the inner circle-
那些让你放松警惕的人
the people you let your guard down around,
那些你以为是你朋友的人
the ones you consider your friends.
要我说 这只是常识
And if you ask me, that's just common se--
增加40%的预算 升级相机
40% budget increase, camera upgrades,
60磅的油彩存货 这是什么
60-pound glossy stock-- what is this?
需求清单 道格已经失去理智了
List of demands. You know Doug has lost it.
我们想要一个公平的工作环境
We want a fair workplace.
风♥骚♥♥女♥子有的我们也要
We want what "Minx" gets.
你没工作可干吗 -我们没法干
Shouldn't you be working? - We can't.
《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》拍摄时间超了两个小时
"Minx" is two hours over their studio time.
一点都不意外
Big surprise.
维托里奥 该开始了
Vittorio! It's time!
《巧克力辣妹》
维托里奥
Vittorio!
你终于来了 怎么样了
Finally. So?
挺复杂的一次谈判
So it's a complex negotiation.
你都没提到杂♥志♥的事 是不是
You haven't even brought up the magazine yet, have you?
没有 -你怎么流了那么多汗
Nope. - Why are you so sweaty?
你的胡子都湿了 -完蛋了
Your beard is really sweaty. - Oh, shit.
祝你生日快乐 -你的胡子在滴水
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ - It's dripping.
祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday-- ♪
文斯想和你单独谈谈
Vince needs to speak with you one-on-one.
我想先吃块蛋糕呢
I thought I--I was gonna have some cake first.
我强烈反对 快走
I strongly advise against it. Come on.
祝你
♪ To you ♪
每天快乐
♪ And many more ♪
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
一连七个
Seven in a row.
你是怎么做到的 你真的是大卫吗
How are you doing that? Are you actually David?
不是 我是在农场长大的
No, I just grew up on a farm.
好了 该开始工作了
Okay, we have to get back to work.
我重调了所有灯光设置
I changed the whole lighting setup.
就假装我们从来没做过这些
Let's just pretend like we've never done any of this before.
我不是你妈妈 戴恩
I'm not your mother, Dane.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
站上来
Up here.
抽筋了 -你没事吧
Oh, cramp. - You okay?
没事 等我一会儿
Ooh, yeah, yeah. Just give me a sec.
好的
Okay. - Ooh.
你从哪儿学来的 -茱莉亚音乐学院
Where'd you learn this? - Juilliard...
体操课上学的 兄弟
calisthenics class, man.
在那里待了一个学期 竞争太激烈了
I went there for a semester-- too competitive.
好了 我可以了 -不 不
All right, I'm good. - No, no, no.
继续做你的动作 非常棒
Keep doing what you're doing. It's great.
太好了 保持 伸直
Excellent. Hold that for me, extend.
漂亮 就这样
Gorgeous, stay there. Stay there.
好了 再来个
Okay, give me--
进来 走吧
Come on in. Let's go.
菲尔 我们还在拍摄呢
Hey, Phil, we're still shooting here.
现在不是了 -菲尔 怎么回事
Not anymore. - Phil, what's going on?
我们要拍摄了 就是这么回事
We're about to shoot. That's what we're doing.
这是什么情况 -不知道啊
What's happening? - I don't know.
不是的 菲儿 我们正在用工作室呢
No, no, Phil, we have the studio.
你已经在这里好几个小时了 该结束了
You've been here for hours. Show's over.
你们在这里待的时间够长了
You guys have been here long enough.
我正在拍摄呢 -不 不
I'm in the middle of a shoot. - No, no, no, no.
别这样 别碰我们的书
Don't! These are-- - Don't touch our books.
女士们 麻烦把衣服穿上好吗
Ladies, no, please. If you could just cover up.
我们都等了多久了 -嘿
Been waiting for-- - Hey!
停下 别争了
Stop it! Knock it off!
我知道你不尊重我 但你必须离开
I know that you don't respect me, but you have to go--
这是图书馆借的书
That is a library book.
这是我们的书 太过分了
This is our book! Absolutely--
都他妈给我住手
I said knock it the fuck off!
《风♥骚♥♥女♥子》 你们拍摄时间太长了
"Minx," you went way over your studio time.
你们是15份杂♥志♥中的一份 -没错 好好给他们说一下
You are one magazine out of 15. - Yeah, you tell 'em.
闭嘴 傻蛋 你也不能一言不合就把人家
Shut up, dumbass. You can't bum-rush a photo shoot
赶出拍摄棚 -这都是我们的设备
because you're unhappy. - It's all our equipment.
那我们就建立一个确保公平使用场地的制度
So we'll set up a system that ensures equal access.
我给道格说一下 -道格失去理智了
I'll talk to Doug. - Doug is out of his mind.
如果是这样 那他比你们这些人
Well, if he is, he's earned the right to be
更有资格失去理智
more than anyone else here.
剧集 | 风骚女子(2022) | 导航列表