剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
前情提要…
Previously...
雅各布森与摩尔律师事务所隐匿了
The law firm Jacobson Moore
能使鸦♥片♥类药物 提前十年下市的关键文件
hid documents that could've taken opioids off the market ten years earlier.
想想这文件能拯救多少人的性命
Think of how many lives that could've saved.
包括我们女儿的
Including our daughter's.
雪伊通知斯尼尔 那份文件出现在证据中
Shae alerts Senior that it's in discovery.
斯尼尔不在国内 所以打给朱利安
Senior's out of the country and calls Julian.
因此我们必须证明他14年前 出现在那间档案室里
So, we have to prove that he was in that document room 14 years ago.
你有门禁卡吗?
Do you have a key card?
这样我就可以追踪你的行踪
That way I can track your movements.
只要刷一下门禁卡就行?
You just tap this?
对 然后输入日期
Yeah, and then enter the date.
我想你已经计划好 如何拿到朱利安的门禁卡?
I assume you have a plan for snagging Julian's key card?
那当然
I sure do.
施蒙妮一直是我的死对头…
Simone has been my nemesis
从法学院开始 你说过了
since... Since law school. You mentioned.
我可以一边喝酒 一边解释其中的差异给你听
I could explain the difference in detail, over a drink.
我没有其他约会对象 但你可以继续约会
I don't have other hangs, but you can keep hanging.
我们一个月后再确认好吗?
Would it be okay if we checked in in a month?
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
你说你找不到这封电子邮件
You told me you couldn't find the email.
我只是需要多一点时间思考
I just needed some more time to think.
所以我没给你时间思考?
So I don't let you think?
你心意已决就不会让人思考 你总是自顾自地横冲直撞
Not when your mind is made up. You're a bull in a china shop.
你怪我吗?
Do you blame me...
怪我害死埃利?
for Ellie's death?
就只是如果当时我们没有 那么强硬地去争监护权…
It's just that if we hadn't pushed so hard for custody...
不是“我们” 艾德文 是我
It wasn't "we," Edwin. It was me.
哦 是新鲜的 很好
Oh, it's fresh. Nice.
好 现在闻里面
Okay, now smell the inside.
一定要吗?
Do I have to?
根据人力资源部的规定 不用 但能请你闻闻看吗?
Well, according to HR, no, but please?
我没想到复活节在这里这么重要
I didn't know Easter was such a big deal around here.
我是说 我们不是有60%的伙伴 是犹太人吗?
I mean, aren't 60% of the partners Jewish?
它已经被重新包装成“家庭日”
Well, it's been rebranded as "Family Day,"
而且严格来说 这只兔子 是无宗教兔子
and technically, the bunny is a nondenominational rabbit.
斯尼尔坚持要玩寻蛋游戏
Senior insists on the egg hunt
因为他喜欢穿这套该死的服装
because he loves wearing this damn costume.
出了任何问题 他都会怪到我头上
If anything is off, he'll blame me.
你怪我吗?怪我害死埃利?
Do you blame me for Ellie's death?
就只是如果当时我们没有 那么强硬地去争监护权…
It's just that if we hadn't pushed so hard for custody...
你怪我吗?
Do you blame me?
有时候会!
Sometimes.
我是指时机 不是说你…
I just, I just meant the timing. Not that y...
没关系
It's okay.
我也怪我自己
I blame myself.
这也是我做这一切的部分原因吧
Part of the reason I'm doing all this, I guess.
我注意到你是个书迷
I noticed you were a bookworm,
我只是想谢谢你前几天
and I just wanted to say thank you
帮我找回包包
for helping me find my purse the other day.
我通常不会接受因为履行工作职责 而获得的礼物
I don't usually accept gifts for performing the duties of my job...
鉴于我南方人的殷勤
Well, you're gonna have to make an exception
你这次得破例了
on account of my Southern hospitality.
事实上 女士 我正打算说 这次我会破例
Actually, ma'am, what I was gonna say was... I'll make an exception.
你的小天使真可爱
What a sweet angel you got there.
我在家庭日能见到她吗?
Will I get to meet her on Family Day?
下午3点换班之后就行
After the guard change at 3:00 p.m.
下午3点 那是我的机会
3:00 p.m. That'll be my window.
我会偷溜进去
I'll sneak in,
印出文件失踪当天
grab the printouts of Julian's whereabouts
朱利安的行踪
the day the documents went missing
证明是他偷了那些文件
and prove he was the one who stole them.
(比茜来电)
天啊
Oh, God.
又是比茜打来的?
Bitsy again?
我没精力跟我妹说话
I don't have the energy to talk to my sister.
哦 我懂 她很难应付
Oh, I get it. She's, uh, she's a lot.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
哦
Oh.
天啊 她真的很想 找我们去过复活节
Boy, she really wants us to come for Easter.
你确定你不想去吗?
Are you sure you wouldn't like to go?
换个环境?尝尝她出名的桃子批?
Get a change of scenery, have some of her famous peach pie?
比茜现在有糖尿病 那是无糖的
Bitsy's diabetic now. It's sugar-free.
艾尔菲每次去都玩得很开心
Alfie always has a good time.
马特洛克 要带你孙子 来参加家庭日吗?
Matlock. Bringing your rugrat to Family Day?
哦 我觉得艾尔菲 不是会喜欢那种活动的小孩
Oh, I don't think Alfie's that kind of kid.
哦 小孩只要看到
Oh, every kid's that kind of kid
无宗教兔子都会喜欢的
once they meet the nondenominational bunny.
好 跟我说说斯莱姆德的案子吧
Okay, now, talk to me about Slamm'd.
分级已经通过认证
The class is certified.
很棒的首席原告
Great lead plaintiff.
我们下周就要开庭审理
We start trial next week.
我不太喜欢你花掉公♥司♥那么多钱
I'm not loving how much of the firm's money you've spent.
小钱而已
Drop in the bucket.
情况很乐观
We're looking good.
这个案子会让我当上合伙人
This is the case that's winning me partner.
希望你是对的
Let's hope you're right.
但你还是应该带阿尔菲来
Ugh, but you should bring Alfie.
会很有趣的 而且我也想认识他
It'll be fun. And I want to get to know him.
感觉你生活中的这部分还是个谜呢
I feel like it's the one part of your life that's still a mystery.
你觉得我应该带阿尔菲去吗?
Do you think I should bring Alfie?
去家庭日还是你妹家? 因为我被搞糊涂了
To Family Day or to your sister's? 'Cause I've lost track.
两个都是 我只是想衡量一下利弊 你懂吗?
Both, either. I'm just trying to weigh the pros and cons, you know?
我不想…
I just don't want to be...
横冲直撞?
A bull in a china shop?
我昨晚说的话不是那个意思
I-I didn't mean what I said last night.
亲爱的 你确定你今天能扮演 玛蒂马特洛克吗?
Darling, are you sure you can handle being Matty Matlock today?
你可以请病假
You could call in sick,
或是请事假
uh, take a personal day.
我不确定那是不是真的 艾德文
I'm not sure that's true, Edwin.
何况 就像我朋友仙迪夏皮罗说的 “有钱
Besides, it's like my friend Cindy Shapiro said, "When you got money,
你可以尽情堕落
you can wallow.
没钱 你就得忍♥气吞声”
Without it, you got to swallow."
那是什么意思?
What does that even mean?
意思是我得成熟一点
Means I got to pull up my big-girl pants,
为家庭日做好准备
get ready for Family Day.
家庭日是随时可能 引发偏头痛的压力源
Family Day is a stress migraine waiting to happen.
你不喜欢小孩 还真意外
You don't like children. Shocking.
我喜欢那些具备高级推理能力
I like the ones with advanced reasoning capabilities
和出色语言技巧的小孩
and expansive verbal skills.
而不是那些手上沾满 粘糊糊朱古力的小孩
Not the ones with sweaty chocolate hands.
万一绮菈超喜欢家庭日怎么办?
What if Kira's super into Family Day?
那我只好穿上那套天杀的兔子服
Then I am in the damn bunny costume.
只要能在说话前缓和一下气氛 要我做什么都行
Anything to soften the ground before the talk.
还有三天
Three days.
嘿 你可以往后延
Hey, you could push it.
不行 我已经写在行事历上了
Nope, it's already in my calendar.
而且该是时候了 比利 我喜欢她
Also, it's time. Billy, I like her,
我们总是在一起 我想知道 我们现在到底算什么关系 懂吗?
we hang out constantly, and I want to know where we're at. You know?
别说了 她来了
Stop talking. She's coming.
是你跟平常一样说个不停
As always, you're talking.
她们走了吗?
Are they gone?
因为我不想露出生气的表情 但…
Because I don't want to look upset but, like,
她们为什么在一起?
why are they together and what was that?
好 我猜施蒙妮需要技术支援 还有别再笑了
Okay. I'm guessing Simone needed tech support. And stop smiling.
冷静点
And calm down.
相信我 你不必担心 施蒙妮和绮菈之间的事
Trust me, you've got nothing to worry about With Simone and Kira.
是我妹
It's my sister.
她想知道我们是不是还在处理 斯莱姆德的集体诉讼案
She's wondering if we're still working on the Slamm'd class action.
你看这个
Look at this.
“一半能量饮料 一半美好时光 一口给你五杯的量”
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表