剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
老练律师 前情提要...
Previously on Matlock...
-不好意思 你是谁? -玛德琳马特洛克
Sorry, who are you? Madeline mad lock.
跟老电视剧《辩护律师》主角同姓
Like the old TV show.
你为什么想在我的事务所工作?
Why do you want to work at my firm?
我需要赚钱 因为我愤世嫉俗又身无分文
I need to make some money, because I'm bitter and broke.
晚安 京士顿小姐
Good evening, Mrs. Kingston.
晚安 京士顿小姐
Good evening, Mrs. Kingston.
她来了 我们的英雄
There she is, our conquering hero.
如果你知道我工作的时候怎么说你
You'd be a lot less cheery if you knew
你可能就不会这么开心了
how I talked about you at work.
赌博、劈腿 而且还已经死了
Gambling, cheating. Not to mention dead.
那你什么时候会接到药物相关的案子?
So, when do you get to work on drug cases?
我需要先取得他们的信任
I have to build up a little trust first.
他们三人之中有人在十年前
One of those three hid documents
隐匿了能使鸦♥片♥类药物下市的
that could've taken opioids off the market
关键文件
ten years earlier.
想想这文件能拯救多少人的性命
Think of how many lives that could have saved.
包括我们女儿的
Including our daughter's.
我很难信任人
Trust comes hard to me.
而我们共事时 这对你很不公平
And that's not fair when we're working together,
不过 我也很高兴正与你共事
which I'm glad we are doing.
我也是
Me, too.
-我想我们成功了 -我就知道 来吧
I think we got it. I knew it. Let's go.
你要密♥码♥是吗 小伙子?
You wanted pass codes, kid?
我们现在能解锁奥林匹娅的手♥机♥了
Well, now we know how to get into Olympia's phone.
好 已婚 两个小孩
Okay, married, two kids.
纽约大学毕业
Nyu grad.
你还查到了什么 小子?
What else you got there, kiddo?
他还当他儿子国小球队的教练
He coaches his son's little league.
他们战绩很糟
They have a terrible record.
搜寻做得怎么样了?
How's the profiling going?
我们还没找到突破口
Well, we haven't found our way in just yet.
曾在海军陆战队服役…
Used to be a marine...
等等
Hang on.
这就对了…
Yeah...
这是有用的资讯
Now that's something I can work with.
祖儿米勒
Joelle Miller.
有哪些现有资讯?她的法庭问卷里面…
What do we know? Okay, her court questionnaire says
那我读过了 有没有更深度的东西?
I read it, I'm looking for deeper insight.
细节在这种男女各执一词的案子里至关重要
He said/she said cases are all about nuance.
我找到了这些资讯 祖儿米勒两年前遭雇主开除
Joelle Miller was fired two years ago
并持续发布贴文表示这决定 “很不公平”
and posted repeatedly that it was, quote, "so unfair."
很好 这样她对于无故开除的案子就会有同理心
Good. So, she'll be empathetic to a wrongful termination case.
别这么快下定论
Not so fast.
我查了更之前的资料
I went back further and joelle couldn't make
祖儿在四年前缺席表妹的毕业典礼
her cousin's graduation four years ago,
但在Instagram上贴文
but posted on Instagram,
“恭喜 我已经等不及 看你赚大钱了 在…”
"congratulations. Can't wait to see you make it rain at..."
洛克史东资本集团
Lock stone capital.
米勒小姐 你在法庭上宣称你与被告的事务所
Ms. Miller, you told the court that you have no relationship
没有任何关联
to the defendant's firm,
但你表妹不是在
but doesn't your cousin work at
他们圣地牙哥的分部工作吗?
one of their branches in San Diego?
罗娜?我们已经几乎没有联♥系♥了
Laura? W-We hardly talk anymore.
那你如果要对她的公♥司♥
So you wouldn't have a problem
做出有罪判决 会有疑虑吗?
delivering a guilty verdict against her company?
这不会毁了你们的感恩节聚餐吗?
I mean, that wouldn't make Thanksgiving awkward?
请求排除陪审员
Move to strike for cause.
萨布兰莫 他的问卷或Instagram上都没有疑虑
Zach brammer. No red flags on his questionnaire
我也查了过往五年的纪录 所以…
or Instagram and I went back five years, so...
兄弟会成员被控性骚扰
Fraternity brother was #metoo'd.
无因回避陪审员十号♥
Peremptory challenge on juror ten.
下一个是东尼兰比奥斯…
Tony lambiase is up next and
我查到他出席妇女权益运动的烛光集♥会♥
I got him at a candlelight vigil for take back the night.
放轻松 她本来就擅长调查
Relax, research is her thing.
我们各有各的专长
We all have our things.
无因回避陪审员16号♥
Peremptory challenge on juror 16.
别用彼得哈普
Steer clear of Peter Harper.
无因回避陪审员26号♥
Peremptory challenge on juror 26.
我们需要41号♥…
We need 41, we need 41.
好 我们接受41号♥为最终陪审员
Yes. We'll accept 41 as our final juror.
做得好 你们三个
Good job, you three.
陪审员定案了
Looks like we have our jury.
谢谢各位的…
I'd like to thank everyone for...
那是谁的电♥话♥?
Whose phone is that?
我很抱歉 博丁法官 是我的
I'm so sorry, judge bolding, it's me.
看在老天的份上
For heaven's sake,
我以为这是静音键
I thought that was the silence button.
我以为这是静音键
God, I can't believe this.
我…
I...
它又在问我密♥码♥了
It's asking for my code again.
-现在把它关掉 -帐号♥锁定?
- Turn that off right now! - Locked out?
该死 算了
Fudge it.
你刚刚想说什么 博丁法官?
You were saying, judge bolding?
我说 现在开始我的法庭里不准携带手♥机♥
I was saying no phones in my courtroom from now on.
奏效了
It worked.
法官在这个案件审理的过程中
The judge banned all phones from court
禁止了手♥机♥使用
for the rest of the trial.
恭喜你成功地坏了事
Well, to a bad job, well done.
第一步成功了
Well, step one is well done.
现在你需要弄到奥林匹娅的手♥机♥
Now you have to get Olympia's phone
才能解锁她的电脑
so you can unlock her computer.
然后看她的邮件记录 我知道…
And access her emails. I know, I know.
你给我的压力可大了 小子
You're stressing me out, kid.
-所以 明天啰? -对 趁奥林匹娅开庭的时候
So, tomorrow? Yep, when Olympia's in court.
而我却不用出席
And I don't have to be there
因为我惹博丁法官大人生气了
because I pissed off the honorable judge bolding.
太棒了 这次的案子很难搞
I'm thrilled. This case is such a stinker.
-为什么? -性骚扰
Why's that? Sexual harassment,
无正当理由开除员工且证据站不住脚
wrongful termination and shaky evidence.
要来个圣女才能胜诉
To win, you have to be a nun.
而败诉的话社会又要倒♥退♥50年了
Lose, you set us back 50 years.
原告是个怎么样的人?
Well, what's the plaintiff like?
是个好女孩 但不是圣女
Nice girl. Not a nun.
这衣服到底哪里不好?
What's wrong with this shirt, again?
它有点张扬 亲爱的
It's just a teensy bit loud, darlin'.
当然 没我的手♥机♥那么张扬
Course, not as loud as my phone.
我再次对此道歉
And I'm, again, so sorry about that.
别说了 还好是你而不是我
Stop. I'm just glad it was you and not me.
通常造成乱象的都是我
I'm usually the chaos agent.
这就是我对于出庭作证很紧张的原因
That's why I'm so nervous to testify.
我觉得我会说错话
I feel like I'm gonna say the wrong thing.
说实话就好
Just tell the truth.
你知道吗?也许
You know? But just maybe,
也许加件夹克?
maybe in a jacket, yeah?
这样你的胸部才不会让大家分心
So nobody gets distracted by those boobies.
重点不就是这个吗?
But isn't that the point?
不该因为我展示了胸部结果就不一样
I can have my boobies out and it shouldn't matter.
我只是在跟你开玩笑 玛蒂
I'm just messing with you, Matty.
我也懂形象塑造
I understand perception.
你们有发现奥林匹娅在预审时
Did either of you notice Olympia
忽视了我的贡献吗?
overlook me during voir dire?
我的调查做得无懈可击
I absolutely nailed the research.
相比起来就像是我在玩3D西洋棋而你们还在玩井字棋
I mean, I was playing 3D chess while you two were playing tic-tac-toe.
但她居然说“做得好 你们三个”
But she said "good job, you three."
-她不喜欢我吗? -有什么好不喜欢的?
Does she not like me? What's not to like?
我该问问她吗?
Should I ask her?
千万不要
No, definitely not.
-我会问的 -我想也是
I'm going to. I assumed.
分割的情况如何?
How's the split?
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表