剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
老练律师 前情提要…
Previously on Matlock...
雅各布森与摩尔律师事务所隐匿了
The law firm Jacobson Moore hid documents
能使鸦♥片♥类药物 提前十年下市的关键文件
that could have taken opioids off the market ten years earlier.
想想这文件能拯救多少人的性命
Think of how many lives that could have saved.
包括我们女儿的
Including our daughter's.
我们可以去找艾尔菲的父亲
We could look for Alfie's father.
那风险太大了
Ah, it's too risky.
他很有可能也是个瘾君子
Chances are, he's also an addict.
我以为你说你丈夫已经去世了
I thought you said your husband was dead.
是的
He is.
你对我有什么兴趣 雪伊?
What is your interest in me, Shae?
因为我不想让整个办公室 谈论我的私生活
Because I don't want the whole office talking about my personal life,
我相信你现在也不想 让我谈论你的私生活
and I'm sure you don't want me talking about yours right now, either.
你有告诉任何人我们之间的事吗?
Did you tell anyone what happened with us?
我跟雪伊说我很内疚 她说你跟伊力查有一腿
I told Shae that I felt guilty and she said you had a thing with Elijah.
没有外遇
There was no affair.
你在拿一个实际上的有什么 跟一个理论上的没什么相比!
You're comparing an actual something to a theoretical nothing.
我们刚开始协商离婚
We just started negotiating the divorce.
他要是攻击你 就直接反击
He hits you, you hit him right back.
我们需要朱利安的财务记录
We need Julian's financials.
奥林匹娅说他拿到一大笔钱 去买♥♥他们的别♥墅♥
Olympia said he got a chunk of money to buy their brownstone
那正好是那些文件消失的时间
which right about the time those documents went missing.
我会要求鉴识会计
I'm gonna demand forensic accounting.
恭喜你 律师
Congrats, Counselor.
第一场胜利
First notch on your belt.
你跟我说这个案子是我的
You told me that this case was mine.
对不起
I'm sorry.
因为你会后悔把我变成你的敌人
You will regret making an enemy out of me.
我先生?他过世了
My husband? He died.
但他是个满口谎言、出轨 小心眼又讨厌的废物
But he was a lyin', cheatin', squirrel huntin', dog-breath loser.
很好 虽然有点恐怖
That's very good... if a little disturbing.
下一题
Next question.
你在哪出生的?
Where were you born?
佛罗里达州那不勒斯 一个啤酒温热、女人冷漠的地方
Naples, Florida. Where the beer is warm and the women are cold.
你最早是在哪里从事法律工作?
And where did you first practice law?
萨凡纳郊外 一个啤酒冰凉 女人热情的地方
Just outside Savannah... where the beer's cold and the women are warm.
好的 身体往前倾
Okay, lean in,
保持眼神接触
don't break eye contact.
嘴巴放松 稍微张开一些
Uh, mouth loose, a little open.
我觉得自己像只金毛寻回犬
I feel like a golden retriever.
是你叫我研究肢体语言技巧的
You're the one who asked me to study up on body language methods.
雪伊很厉害
Shae is good,
你必须表现得更好
and you need to be better.
我已经比她好了
I am better.
好 眼睛看回来
Okay, eyes back here.
-嗯? -我知道她很漂亮
Hmm? I know she's pretty.
喔 不 那不是我看那边的原因
Oh, no, that's not why I was looking.
我…
I-I was...
好吧 对 她很漂亮
Okay, yeah, she's really pretty.
是的 根据她的领英资料
Yes, and according to her LinkedIn,
14年前她的资历还不够格 被斯尼尔挖角
she was not qualified enough to be poached by Senior 14 years ago.
所以或许她的职位是靠 协助威博夏制药换来的报酬
So maybe her job was payment for whatever she did on Wellbrexa.
眼下雪伊的大案子结束了
And now that Shae is done with her big trial,
我跟她可以化干戈为玉帛
she and I can bury the hatchet and have a little chat
聊聊我们各自的来历
about our origin stories.
问我其他问题
Ask me another question.
你还在考虑寻找艾尔菲的父亲吗?
Have you thought any more about looking for Alfie's father?
我一直在考虑
I think about it constantly.
你有采取任何行动吗?
And have you done anything about it?
我没有线索
I have no leads.
那个人在埃利的葬礼后 是发电子邮件给你
You're the one who got the email from that guy after Ellie's funeral.
我还不想打开潘朵拉的盒子
And I don't want to open that can of worms yet.
我明白
And I understand that.
所以你不会背着我自己去找他吧?
So you're not going to look for him behind my back?
当然不会
Of course not.
你气我问你这件事吗?
Are you mad at me for asking?
没有
No. Ooh.
门先别关
Hold the door, please.
-喔!早安 -喔!嘿
Oh. Uh, good morning. Oh, hey.
不好意思
Um... Excuse...
抱歉
Uh, sorry.
-喔 是新西装吗? -你要去…
Mm, is that a new suit? You going to the-the...
嗯 你先说
Okay. You go. Look...
是的 新西装
Uh, yes, new suit.
要去大都会艺术博物馆的募款活动
Uh, fundraiser for the Met.
听说莉姲娜也会去
I'm told Rihanna might be there.
喔 你的偷食通行证
Oh, your hall pass.
我们现在不能讨论偷食通行证
Oh, you and I, we can't talk about hall passes anymore.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我开玩笑的
Oh. Kidding.
你要去见斯尼尔?
You going up to see Senior?
是啊 他找我过去
Uh, yeah. I got summoned.
我很紧张 他在生我的气
I'm nervous, he's pissed at me.
不 斯尼尔才没有生你的气
No, Senior doesn't get pissed at you.
节日派对上我为了朱利安 朝他发脾气
I went off on him at the Christmas party
在那之后气氛就有点僵…
defending Julian, and it's been a little icy since and...
总之
Anyway,
我不该跟你聊朱利安的事
I don't need to be talking to you about Julian.
嗯 同意
Agreed.
祝你和斯尼尔谈话顺利
Good luck with Senior.
我需要你帮忙
So, I could use a favor.
我以前代理的一位石油商宾沃格尔
Oil guy I used to represent-- Ben Vogel--
嗯?
Mm-hmm.
几年前失去理智
lost his marbles a couple years ago.
现在一心都在环保倡议 和拯救地球上
Now he's all into green initiatives and saving the planet.
听起来是个疯子
Sounds like a nutjob.
是吧?
Right?
他最近迷上水资源短缺的问题
His latest passion is water scarcity.
成立了一家叫雨织者的公♥司♥
Started this company named RainWeaver.
他朝云层发射某种物质去制♥造♥雨水
He shoots, uh, something into the clouds to make it rain.
宾说有人偷了
And Ben says this other guy stole the recipe
那个云层发射配方
for the, uh, the cloud shooty thing.
那是专业术语?
That the technical term?
证明他的商业机密被盗
Prove his trade secrets are stolen
帮我们赚一大笔钱 好吗?
and make us a bunch of money, will ya?
就这样?
That it?
因为我还想谈谈节日派对的事
Because I also wanted to talk about the holiday party.
我那天太过分了
I was out of line.
喔
Oh.
时机还真巧啊
The timing seems convenient.
正好就在你要和我儿子
Since it's coming right when you're trying to beat my son
竞争合伙人位置的时候
in a partner race.
你指的不是巧合 而是司马昭之心 事实的确如此
You don't mean convenient, you mean transparent, which it is.
听着 有机会的话 我想赢
Look, I want to win, if I have the chance.
我有机会吗?
Do I?
祝你和雨织者合作顺利
Good luck with RainWeaver.
我再回报进度
I will report back.
喔 还有一件事
Oh, uh, there is one more thing.
雪伊也有参与这个案子
Shae's on the case.
会有问题吗?
Will that be a problem?
当然不会
Of course not.
嗯
Mm.
玛蒂 帮我把城里最厉害的 陪审团顾问找来
Matty, find me the best jury consultant in the city
要专攻企业舞弊的
who specializes in corporate malfeasance.
能做雪伊工作的人多的是
There are plenty of other people who can do what Shae does.
同意
Agreed.
可是…
But...
我现在没心情听“可是” 玛蒂
I'm not feeling a "but" right now, Matty.
知道了
Got it.
没问题
No problem.
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表