剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
就像夏令营的女生们一样
like a couple of girls at summer camp.
问个哲学问题 玛蒂
Philosophical question, Matty.
你对冰淇淋和童年有什么看法
What are your thoughts on ice cream and childhood?
别啊 不是吧
Oh, no, you don't.
别问我 无论什么矛盾 我都站奥林匹娅这边
No. Whatever it is, I'm on Olympia's side
因为她给我发薪水
since she pays my bills.
好吧 我很欣赏你的诚实
Well, I appreciate your honesty.
没错 这就是我 诚实到过分
Well, that's me. Honest to a fault.
说到诚实
And speaking of honesty,
不敢相信咱们律所
I cannot believe that Jacobson Moore
提供40块的晚餐补贴
gives a $40 dinner allowance.
天啊
My word.
但在我享受龙虾大餐之前
But before I pull out my lobster bib,
我想知道 我可以自己只用20块
I was wondering, am I allowed to spend $20 on myself
留20块给我外孙吗
and $20 on my grandson?
问你上司
Ask your boss.
我确定她很愿意充分了解
Sure she'd love to get into the nitty- gritty
你晚餐账单中的细节 -你看你
of your dinner order. - Look at you.
又想拉我下水
You're trying to get me in hot water again.
我知道她一小时要收多少钱
I know how much she charges an hour.
我只是需要找个
I'mjust gonna have to find somebody
我能付得起的人问一问
whose time I can afford.
办公室入职培训需要找...
Office orientation goes through
你是说 贝尔文夫人吗
Mrs. Belvin, you said?
是的 但大家都叫我B夫人
Yes, but everyone calls me Mrs. B.
我不太喜欢这个称呼
I don't particularly like it,
但事已至此
but that ship has sailed,
你也可以这么称呼我
so you might as well call me that, too.
我不知道怎么回答你关于晚餐补贴的问题
And Ido not know the answer to your dinner question,
但我会先提出来看看有什么反馈
but I will run it up the flagpole.
别问我进度有回音我会告诉你的
Do not check in with me. I will check in with you.
明白了 谢谢你
Got it. Thank you.
这是我的职责 不是出于礼貌
It's my job, not a courtesy.
你说你有几个问题 还有什么
You said you had a few questions. What else?
我想想 都是些技术问题
Let's see. They're mostly tech- related
因为我之前上班那会儿
'cause we didn't have all these protocols
还没有这些数据管理规程
back when I joined the workforce.
办公室之间用信鸽传送信息
Just send a carrier pigeon between offices.
这是问题吗 -不是 抱歉
Is that a question? - No. Sorry.
我收到一封来自雅各布森·摩尔的邮件
I received an email address from Jacobson Moore
我想我对于抱有隐私权应该毫无期待了 -对
and I assume that gives me no expectations of privacy. - Correct.
如果我想调旧案件档案...
And If I wanted to call up an old case file...
这是你正式入职的第一天
This is your first official day.
你为什么要问这个
Why are you asking?
你会需要什么档案
What file could you possibly need?
贝尔文夫人 我现在的处境是
Mrs. Belvin, I woke up at 75 years old
75岁 丈夫和钱都没有 还有个12岁的孙子要养
without a husband or money and a 12- year- old kid to raise.
我比你想象中更需要这份工作
I need this job more than you can possibly imagine.
所以我得提前打算
So I'm just trying to think ahead
毕竟我这个年纪 可没人想跟我续约
cause at my age they're not looking for reasons to hire you.
他们只会绞尽脑汁把我开了
They're looking for reasons to fire you.
你的主管奥林匹娅·劳伦斯
You can be granted access by your supervisor
可以授予你权限
Olympia Lawrence.
还有 这是你的办公室
And here's your office.
太棒了 一切就绪
Perfect, maintenance delivered
加了张桌子
the additional desk.
玛蒂 欢迎你的加入
Hi, Matty. Welcome.
萨拉 没事的 我们只需要改善下布局
And, Sarah, it'll be fine. We just need a better layout.
真不错
Wowie!
真不敢相信我要跟一个
I can't believe I have to share an office
连站立式办公桌都没用过的人共处一室
with someone who can't even work a standing desk.
我肯定能学会的
I can definitely make it work.
你这态度是怎么了
And what's with the"tude?
我们配合得很好啊 你还想庆祝一下呢
We worked well together you wanted to have a drink.
那是在办公室调整之前
That was before this office debacle.
等等 为什么黛德丽·路易斯在这里
Wait, why is Deidre Lewis here?
她今天没预约啊
She's not on the books for today.
黛德丽是一起
Deidre is the lead plaintiff
大型集体诉讼的首席原告... -比利
in a huge class action lawsuit...Billy.
她是竞争对手
She is the competition.
她人就在这里 而且她没想和你们竞争
She's right here and she's really not.
等下 奥林匹娅来短♥信♥了
Hang on. A text from Olympia.
“别看了 赶紧进来"
"Stop staring and get in here. "
我想如果不是出了什么大事
I'm guessing you wouldn't be crying
你也不会哭的
if something wasn't very wrong.
所以 是我觉得抱歉
So I'm the one who's sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
集体诉讼有什么进展吗 -没有
Was there a development with the class action? - No.
黛德丽和她姐姐特拉一起来这
Deidre's here with her sister Tera,
她的儿子被指控涉嫌谋杀
whose son is being accused of murder.
你得明白
You have to understand.
迈克尔不会做这种事的
Michael would never.
他绝对不会的
He- he could never do this.
为什么控方认为你儿子有罪
Why does the prosecution think your son's guilty?
有一个目击证人看到他站在受害者的尸体边
An eyewitness saw him standing over the body of the victim.
他肯定是碰巧看到
He must have found her like that,
他一定是被吓坏了 -我知道
he must have been so scared. - I know.
迈克尔怎么说
And what does Michael say?
这很复杂
It's complicated.
我侄子18岁了 但他有点
My nephew's 18, but hels got
发育迟缓
some developmental delays.
不管他说了什么 我必须知道
Whatever he said, I need to know.
没什么
That's just it.
事情发生之后他就一言不发
He hasn't spoken since everything happened.
他难过的时候就会这样
He does that sometimes when he's upset.
但这并不说明他有罪
But that doesn't mean that he's guilty.
那个糟糕的公共辩护人
That terrible public defender
说我们应该接受认罪协议
started saying that we should take a plea deal,
但我才不会让我儿子认罪
butIam not gonna let my son plead guilty
因为他根本就没有伤人
because he did not do this.
特拉 对于你经历的一切我很抱歉
Tera, I'm so sorry about what you're going through.
但我也跟黛德丽说了
But like I told Deidre,
我不接这种案子
this is not the type of case I take.
那我的集体诉讼要另寻高明了
Then Ill take my class action elsewhere.
抱歉 但我姐姐真的需要帮助
I'm sorry, but my sister needs help.
而且 是你教会我怎么利用筹码的
And you were the one who taught me about leverage.
迈克尔下次出庭是什么时候
When's Michael's next court appearance?
三小时后
In three hours.
把坏消息都告诉我
Give me the bad facts.
受害者叫阿里安娜·佩雷斯
Victim's name is Ariana Perez,
16岁 足球运动员
16 years old, soccer player,
成绩优异
good student.
和母亲莉莉和继父罗恩住在一起
Lived with her mother Lily and her stepfather Ron.
迈克尔不只是被目击证人看到站在
Not only was Michael seen standing over Ariana's body
阿里安娜的尸体旁
by an eyewitness,
他身上还全是她的血
he was also covered in her blood.
在她的尸体旁边还发现了一盒避孕套
And there was a box of condoms found near her body.
而且大家都知道...
And apparently common knowledge...
迈克尔喜欢阿里安娜
Michael had a crush on Ariana.
你好 迈克尔
Hi, Michael,
我是你的新律师 我想告诉你
I'm your new lawyer. I just want to say
害怕是很正常的
it's normal to be scared.
但有很多人关心你
But you have a lot of people who care about you.
包括我
Including me.
阿里安娜的尸体是在哪发现的
Where was Ariana's body found?
在迈克尔最好的朋友
Behind the bodega owned by the family
查理家的杂货店后面
of Michael's best friend Charlie.
那是个聪明孩子 已经被麻省理工录取
Smart kid. Going to MIT.
我可以做品行证人 好吗 我愿意做任何事
I can be a character witness. Okay? I'll do anything.
如果你在证人列表上
You shouldn't be here
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表