剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
前情提要…
Previously...
雅各布森与摩尔律师事务所
The law firm, Jacobson Moore,
隐匿了能使鸦♥片♥类药物 提前十年下市的
hid documents that could have taken opioids off the market
关键文件
ten years earlier.
想想这文件能拯救多少人的性命?
Think of how many lives that could have saved.
包括我们女儿的
Including our daughter's.
你在忙什么?
What you working on?
只是功课
Just homework.
你相信艾尔菲说他感觉好些了吗?
Did you believe Alfie when he said he felt better?
哦 完全不相信
Oh, not even a little bit.
-你做了什么? -接了一个很小的案子
What did you do? Took a tiny little case.
是我的客户迪诺打来的 他人最好了
It's my client Dino. He's the sweetest.
迪诺没有杀害他的合伙人洛
Dino did not kill his partner Rob.
洛的妻子在办公室装了监视器
Rob's wife hid cameras around the office.
显然那一拳导致他阑尾破裂
That punch clearly caused his burst appendix.
我先生洛读你那封信时
My husband Rob actually threw up
吐了
when he read your letter.
你把大家卷进这场麻烦
You got us into this.
你就得负责善后
You're going to do the work to get us out of it.
是我害她惹上这些麻烦的
I'm the reason she's in this mess.
我把她的第一个案子抢走交给比利
I took her first case away from her and gave it to Billy.
恭喜你 孩子!
Congrats, kid!
你当选合伙人了!
You made partner!
你到底是谁?
Who the hell are you?
Reddit上有人发文说 雅各布森与摩尔事务所
A Reddit post claimed that someone at Jacobson Moore
-隐匿了文件 -谁?
hid documents. Who?
你前夫
Your ex-husband.
我认为他拿那笔报酬 去买♥♥你们的别♥墅♥
And I think he used the payout on your brownstone.
如果我证明那笔钱 来自他的信托基金
If I prove that money came from his trust,
你就别再紧咬朱利安不放
you pivot away from Julian.
不要趁我不在的时候登入他的账户
Don't access his account until I'm with you.
-你不相信我? -你相信我吗?
You don't trust me? Do you trust me?
我妈让我动用信托基金
My mom let me access the trust.
为什么那么突然?
Why all of a sudden?
她说她希望我们能买♥♥下 永远属于我们的家
She wanted us to be able to buy our forever home.
我无法确认朱利安的妈妈
I could not get confirmation that Julian's mom
是否让他动用信托
gave him access to the trust.
所以我要去银行
So I'm going to the bank
像你说的 追查资金流向
and follow the money, like you said.
奥林匹娅现在站在我们这边了
Olympia's on our side now.
好耶!
Yes!
♪ I took my love, I took it down ♪
♪ Climbed a mountain and I turned around ♪
(感觉很可靠 很好骗)
♪ And I saw my reflection... ♪
别再自怜自艾了
Time to get over yourself.
这很正常
This is completely normal.
这里是哭泣露台 记得吗?
Now, we're on the crying patio, remember?
拜托 我是说 自从你来了之后 我们取得的进展
But, come on, I mean, we've accomplished more with you
比一整年加起来还多
than we have all year.
♪ Oh, mirror in the sky... ♪
我可能有点冒名顶替综合症
I may have a bit of an imposter syndrome.
这里的人都是常春藤毕业的 我读的是市立学院
Everybody here went to an Ivy, and I went to city college.
他们当初会雇用我
And, uh, my cop connections
纯粹是因为我的警界人脉 所以…
are the only reason they hired me to begin with, so...
比利!
Billy!
♪ Can I sail through the changing... ♪
恭喜你 律师
Congrats, Counselor.
第一场胜利
First notch on your belt.
♪ Can I handle the seasons ♪
♪ Of my life...? ♪
(不擅长人际互动 内敛而热情 外表勤奋认真)
我需要一个资深合伙人来带我 不是资深老人
I need to be trained by senior partners, not senior citizens.
无意冒犯 《雄才伟略》
No offense, Perry Mason.
如果你再这样耍我
But if you ever trick me like that again,
我会让你好看 黄金女郎
I will take you down, Golden Girl,
骨头一根一根断掉
one brittle bone at a time.
哇!
Ooh!
这边走 跟我来
Right this way. Come with me.
♪ I go a-walkin' ♪
♪ After midnight. ♪
听着 办公室依旧
Look, there is still three desks
挤着三张桌子
inconveniently crammed into our office.
虽然我们完成证人讯问…
And even though we managed our witness interview...
但花了我们两次尝试和四个半小时
...it took us two tries and four and a half hours.
所以如果你…
So if you...
莎拉的意思是“我们很想你”
That's Sarahspeak for "We missed you."
真的
For real.
在工作层面上也是
And on a work level, too.
因为…
Because...
你真的很擅长这份工作
you are good at this.
莎拉
Sarah,
听你这么说对我意义重大
that means a lot to me, coming from you.
♪ Well, I've been 'fraid of changing ♪
♪ 'Cause I've built my life around you ♪
♪ But time makes you bolder ♪
♪ Even children get older ♪
♪ And I'm getting older, too ♪
♪ Oh, I'm getting older... ♪
你真的很不会撒谎 玛蒂
You're a really bad liar, Matty.
♪ Oh ♪
你太疑神疑鬼了
You're paranoid.
抱歉 我没听懂
I'm sorry, I'm not following.
我每小时收费一千两百美元
I charge $1,200 an hour,
所以去找你能负担得起的人问吧
so clear that up with somebody whose time you can afford.
我不相信你?
I don't trust you?
玛蒂 我上礼拜才认识你
Matty, I just met you last week.
九百万美元!
$9 million!
-哈! -哦 宝贝 哦!
Ha! Ooh, baby. Ooh!
机会不大 但…
It's a long shot, but...
-总比没机会强 -总比没机会强
better than no shot. Better than no shot.
能跟我聊聊埃利吗?
Can you tell me about Ellie?
她活得轰轰烈烈
She was bigger than life.
送货 再不开门我要走了
Delivery. Last call or I'm out of here.
快跑
Run.
你真了不起
You're incredible.
加油 团队
Go, team.
♪ Children get older ♪
♪ And I'm getting older, too ♪
♪ Oh, I'm getting older, too ♪
♪ Ah, take my love, take it down ♪
♪ Oh, climb a mountain and turn around ♪
♪ And if you see my reflection ♪
♪ In the snow-covered hills ♪
♪ Well, the landslide will bring it down ♪
♪ And if you see my reflection ♪
♪ In the snow-covered hills ♪
♪ Well, the landslide will bring it down ♪
♪ Oh, the landslide will bring it down. ♪
你去哪了?
Where you been?
把犯罪板拆掉了
Took down the crime board.
真的吗?
You did?
就像你说的 有人要来看♥房♥♥ 留着有点奇怪
Well, it's a little weird for an open house,
不想惹桑迪不高兴
like you said. Don't want to piss off Sandy.
你现在真的相信奥林匹娅吗?
So, do you really trust Olympia now?
这个嘛 不完全相信
Well, not completely.
我是说 我要跟她一起去银行
I mean, I'm going to the bank with her.
但我从她的声音里 听出一点异样 艾德文
But I heard something in her voice, Edwin.
有些东西变了
Something changed.
她站在我们这边 尽管她不肯承认
She's on our side, even if she won't admit it.
工作的事 嘘
Work. Shh.
嘿 莎拉 一切还好吗?
Hey, Sarah. Everything okay?
-抱歉打扰你 -哦 不会 怎么了?
I'm sorry to bug you. Oh, not bugging. What's happening?
我会输掉这个案子 然后迪诺会去坐牢
I'm gonna lose this case and then Dino's gonna go to prison,
只因为我们说服不了…
all because we couldn't convince
-奇云米格洛维奇出庭作证 -哇
Kevin Miglovich to testify. Whoa.
哇 亲爱的 慢慢说
Whoa, whoa, darling. Slow down.
米格什么?
Miglo-who?
洛的前客户
Rob's former client.
我们刚跟他谈过 他和洛闹翻
We just spoke to him, and he had a big falling-out with Rob.
他借了洛一大笔钱 而根据奇云的说法
He lent him a bunch of money, and, according to Kevin,
洛把钱挥霍光了
Rob pissed it all away
还朝他扔哑铃
and he threw a dumbbell at him.
嘿 听起来很有机会的
Hey, now. That sounds promising.
本来是这样 但奇云一直坚持
It would be, except Kevin just kept insisting
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表