剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
你不是这样形容 雅各布森与摩尔律师事务所的吗?
Isn't that what you called Jacobson Moore?
是斯尼尔指使的
Senior was behind it.
如果那笔钱来自朱利安的信托基金
If that money came from Julian's trust,
给我时间证明斯尼尔是单独
…you give me time to prove Senior acted without...
你在这啊
There you are.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
-现在? -你先请
Now? After you.
嘿 听我说
Hey. So, listen,
我知道你为了毕克莱的离婚案 在生我的气…
I know you're upset with me about the Buckley divorce...
这跟毕克莱家族无关
This is not about the Buckleys.
哦
Oh.
一切还好吗?
Is everything okay?
不 不太好
No. Not really.
惊喜!
Surprise!
恭喜你 孩子 你当选合伙人了!
Congrats, kid. You made partner!
哇哦!
Whoo!
今天肯定不好过
Well, today is gonna suck.
嘿 那股正能量分些给我吧
Hey now, spread some of that sunshine my way.
我是说真的
It's true.
奥林匹娅因为毕克莱一案 不得不低声下气
Olympia is going to have to kiss ass because of the Buckley case,
我昨晚刚跟绮菈分手
and I just ended things with Kira last night
我很难过 而且我不想谈这件事
and I'm sad and I don't want to talk about it.
了解 没问题
Got it. No problem.
我只跟她说
I just said, "Kira,
“绮菈 我太喜欢你了 无法看着你跟别人约会”
I like you too much to watch you date other people."
-就这样 -做得好
End of story. Well done.
然后她说
And then she said,
“我能做什么让你回心转意吗?”
"Is there anything I can do to change your mind?"
我说没有
And I said no.
这样很好
Good for you.
-是吧? -对
Right? Yeah.
然后她放了比莉艾利殊的歌♥
But then she put on Billie Eilish
搬了张椅子 盘起头发
and pulled up a chair and put up her hair.
-这下好了 -但我还是说不行
Okay, now. But I still said no.
在那之后
After.
哦 莎拉
Oh, Sarah.
你和施蒙妮进展到哪?
Where are you with Simone?
我会直接挑明跟她说
I'm just gonna be straightforward.
我只能接受轻松的关系
I'm gonna make it clear I only want casual.
无法认真谈感情
Nothing more.
-要我帮你讲吗? -不用
Can I tell her? No.
那我可以旁观吗?
Can I watch you do it?
好吧 行 但记得带圣水
Okay, fine. Just make sure you bring holy water
以免惹怒恶魔
in case you make the devil mad.
是我的客户迪诺打来的
It's my client Dino.
他人最好了 你是我助理
He's the sweetest. You're my assistant.
额...
Uh...
莎拉富兰克林办公室
Sarah Franklin's office.
稍等 我帮你转接富兰克林女士
One moment for Ms. Franklin.
我是莎拉
Sarah speaking.
哇 慢慢说 迪诺
Whoa, whoa, slow down, Dino.
那封警告信怎么了?
What about the cease and desist?
-哦 嘿 -嘿
Oh, hey. Hey.
因为我们没吃成晚餐
Since we didn't get to have dinner,
我想说带早餐来给你
I thought I'd bring you breakfast.
哦 嗯...
Oh, um...
你不爱吃牛角包?
Uh-oh. You're not a croissant guy?
不是的 这么做好贴心
No, no, no. This is so nice.
但其实我正想找你谈谈
But I was actually going to find you to talk.
我刚结束一段长♥期♥关系
I just got out of a long-term relationship.
目前我实在无法进入认真的关系
And I can't handle anything more than casual right now.
所以我们只能在储藏室碰面?
So we can only meet in the closet?
不能带吃的?
No food allowed?
不是的 我只是想确保 我们有达成共识
No, I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page.
是因为莎拉吗?
Is this because of Sarah?
不是 这与她无关
No, this has nothing to do with her.
但我知道她一直在搬弄是非
Because I know she's been poisoning the well.
听着 她不是什么好人 比利
Look, she's not a good person, Billy.
施蒙妮 她是好人
Simone, yes, she is.
也许她不常表现出来 行事风格也不像 但她是好人
She might not always show it, or act like it, but she is.
你知道她在我办公室打探
Did you know that she was snooping around my office
然后告诉奥林匹娅 朱利安签下奥帝龙吗?
and told Olympia that Julian signed Optireon?
-其实是我说的 -什么?
Actually, that was me. What?
我们只是想搞清楚到底是怎么回事
We were trying to figure out what was going on.
我被踢出那个案子!
I got kicked off that case!
对不起 我不知道事情会变那样
I'm sorry, I didn't know that was gonna happen.
如果我知道…
If I did...
-省省吧 -施蒙妮…
Save it. Simone...
你们俩还真是绝配
You two deserve each other.
等等
Hold on.
莎拉 什么事急到不能等五…
Sarah, what is going on that you couldn't wait five...?
哇 冷静点
Whoa, whoa, whoa, calm down.
好 我马上过去
O-Okay, okay, I'll be right there.
好 这到底是怎么回事?
Okay. What is going on here?
我们在庆祝你当上合伙人
We're celebrating your partnership. Uh-huh.
你应该喝点香槟的 这可是好酒
You should really have some champagne. It's the good stuff.
现在才早上9点…
It's also 9:00 a.m.
我才刚跟事务所作对 怎么可能会有这种事?
And how did this even happen? I just went against the firm.
应该是毕克莱一案后事态一触即发
I guess things came to a head after the Buckleys. Uh-huh.
董事会逼斯尼尔开除你 但他…
And the board pressed Senior to fire you, but instead...
我还是让他自己跟你说吧
I'll, uh, let him tell you.
哦 你刚进门的表情太经典了
Oh, the look on your face when you walked in.
-哦 -我让钟妮录下来了
Oh. Had Joanie video it.
准备做我的第一支迷因
Gonna make my first meme.
哦
Oh.
所以 是什么变了?
So what changed?
因为两天前你对我发火
Because two nights ago you unloaded on me,
有些词汇我连听都没听过
and I hadn't heard some of those words before.
我想那叫粗口
Colorful language, I think they call it.
那也叫侵犯人♥权♥…
An HR violation-- they call it that, too.
哦 升上合伙人当天
Oh, threatening me with a complaint
就拿投诉威胁我?
on the day you make partner?
所以这个位子才是你的 孩子
That's why you got the job, kid.
哦 你想找个会要你负责的人?
Oh, you want someone that holds you accountable?
我想找个敢逆风前行
I want someone who isn't afraid to swim upstream.
不怕打破规则的人
Break a few rules.
什么样的规则?
What kind of rules?
在法律范围内的规则 你做得很好
Those within the legal limit, which you do well
因为你是名优秀的律师
because you're an excellent lawyer.
我不想冒着你被别家事务所
Didn't want to risk
挖角的风险 这是实话
losing you to another firm, and that's the damn truth.
我很感谢
Well, I really appreciate that.
嗯
Mm.
那朱利安怎么办?
What happens to Julian?
这就比较棘手了 他现在在开会
Well, that's the hard part. He's in a meeting.
我晚点再告诉他
I-I'll tell him after.
总得有人赢
Someone had to win,
有人输嘛
someone had to lose.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
从现在起你和事务所的命运 紧密相连了
You now have a stake in everything that happens at Jacobson Moore.
出了什么事?
What's wrong?
-哦 很好 你总算来了 -你说是紧急事件
Oh, good, you're here. You said it was an emergency.
没错 很紧急 我只是想在报♥警♥
It is, yes, definitely. I'm just prepping my client
和事态失控前 先安抚我的客户
before I call the police and lose control of the situation.
-什么情况? -我正要说
What situation? Getting to it.
这位是迪诺 迪诺 这位是比利
This is Dino. Dino, this is Billy.
呃 你好 你刚跟人打架?
Uh, hello. Were you in some kind of fight?
是“冲突” 对 他刚跟人起冲突
"Altercation." Yes, he was.
-那正是问题所在 -什么问题?
Which is part of the problem. What problem?
那个问题
That problem.
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表