剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
我很爱我姐姐 但我外甥是个烂人
I love my sister, but my nephew's a moron
他罪有应得
and deserved everything he had coming.
动议驳回
Motion denied.
知道这事的人可不多
And not many people know that story,
所以跟奥林匹娅劳伦斯说 我向她问好
so tell Olympia Lawrence I said hello.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
她当时正要驳回娜迪菈的禁止令
She was about to deny Nadira's cease and desist.
所以我决定孤注一掷
I had to throw a Hail Mary.
等我一下 你好
Hold on. Hi, there.
这是给我儿子的 柯特尼劳伦斯马♥克♥思♥顿
I'm leaving this for my son, Courtney Lawrence-Markston.
谢谢
Thank you.
我回来了
I'm back.
我搞砸了 我很抱歉
I-I-I fudged it, and I'm sorry.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我也知道派你去有风险
I sent you there knowing there was a risk.
我只希望这别闹大
I just hope it doesn't end up being a big deal.
奥林匹娅
Olympia.
你为什么要为一个虐童犯辩护?
Why are you defending an abuser?
虐童犯是个严重的控诉 吉尔
Abuse is a loaded word, Jill.
一张照片胜过千言万语
A picture is worth a thousand loaded words.
夏绿蒂 娜迪菈确信
Charlotte, Nadira is adamant
那些照片的内容是断章取义的
that those photos were taken out of context.
不可置信
This is ridiculous.
你从来不在学校露面 但你却要插手管这件事?
We never see you at school, and you get involved in this.
这件事关系到一个女人的人生
This happens to be ruining a woman's life.
而且也是工作 我们都知道工作才是你的优先
And it's work, which we know is your priority.
所幸 泰沙
Luckily, Tessa,
我不在乎你怎么看我
your opinion of me is none of my business.
我想我很快就会再见到你们
I'm sure I'll be talking to you all soon.
-你还在吗? -在
- You still there? - Yes.
我并不支持暴♥力♥行为
And I don't support physical violence,
但你如果不小心绊倒她们
but if you accidentally tripped one of those women,
这会是为民除害 我可以帮你做不在场证明
it'd be a public service, and I'll be your alibi.
我们得改成提出轶名被告诉讼
We need to pivot to a John Doe.
找出贴文帐号♥背后的人 控告他进行诽谤
Unmask the person behind the account and go after them for defamation.
也就是我们需要再跟朱利安谈谈了
Which means we need to talk to Julian again.
呃…
Ugh...
老实说 对于被夹在
Honestly, I don't feel comfortable
你们两个的关系中间
being in the middle of whatever's going on
我并不是很自在
between the two of you right now.
他外遇了
He cheated.
噢 不
Oh, no.
对 几年前的事
Yeah. Years ago,
但我才刚得知 然后…
but I just found out, and, uh...
我不知道我能不能跟他独处一室…
I don't know if I can bear to be with him alone and...
我完全了解
Oh, I completely understand.
对了 你丈夫也对你不忠
Right. Your husband was unfaithful, too.
重点不是我
Well... this isn't about me,
我很遗憾
and I'm so sorry.
我不知道我是不是该问他 外遇对象是谁
I don't know if I should ask him who it was.
有时候我会想知道 但…
Sometimes I think I want to know, but...
一旦我知道是谁
I won't be able to get through the day
我一定会一直想到她
without seeing her face.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
我觉得…
I think...
当所有选项都很糟时 就没有对的答案了
...there's no good answers when there's no good options.
你只能坦然面对自己
Just what you can live with.
如果你在这 我会抱抱你
If you were here, I'd give you a hug.
至少会尝试抱你 因为你会躲开
Or try to. You'd probably flinch.
我不会
I wouldn't.
好啦 也许会
Okay, I probably would.
那么 作为替代…
Well, in lieu of that...
我很乐意陪你一起
...I'm happy to stick by you
跟那个花心大少谈谈
when you talk to that philandering dum-dum.
我已经长大了
I'm a big girl.
有些事要自己处理
I have to deal.
但我很感谢你 玛蒂 真的
But I appreciate it, Matty. I really do.
你什么时候要去看医生?
When do you have to leave for the doctor?
我知道你今天约了诊
I know you have an appointment today.
几小时后
Uh, couple of hours.
我只是在休息吃午餐
I'm just taking a quick lunch break.
我血糖开始下降了
My blood sugar's getting low.
-好 晚点聊 -好
All right. Talk to you later. Okay.
你在吗?史超活?
Hello? Stuart?
(威博夏后续追踪)
快点 宝贝 快点…
Come on, baby. Come on, baby. Come on, baby.
511号♥印表机?511
Printer 511? 511.
可恶 102 511在哪?
Damn it. 102. Where's 511?
没问题 老板 我会拿档案的
No problem, sir. I'll grab the file.
你好啊
Oh, hey there.
我忘记留张卡片了
I forgot to leave my card.
匿名拍马屁可起不了作用
No use kissing ass if no one knows the lips are mine.
别说话
Shh, shh, shh.
好 我在你的办公桌前了 老板
O-Okay, uh, I'm at your desk, sir.
你上一次看到它是在哪里?
Where'd you see it last?
你好 很抱歉打扰你
Hi, there. Um, I'm sorry to bother you,
有方法可以查阅印表机的记录吗?
but i-is there any way to see a printer's history?
我是说 应该有人拿了我的文件
I mean, somebody must've swiped my documents.
这种事常有 重新印一份就好
That happens all the time, just reprint. Right,
我明白 但是
but, uh, see, um, well,
-这文件性质敏感 -噢…
the documents are sensitive. Oh...
我们不想这变成保密事故
So you don't want them turned into security,
懂了
got it.
来看看吧 应该有个列印记录
Let's see, I think there's a printer log.
这边
Yup. Here.
你可以看到你印完后 下一个用的是谁
You can see who printed right after you.
太谢谢你了
Thank you very much.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
奥林匹娅的助理…
Olympia's assistant...
你要提出轶名被告诉讼?
You're filing a John Doe?
贴文里面有个人资讯
There were personal details in the post,
所以他犯下了诽谤、侵犯私隐…
so we have defamation, invasion of privacy...
我以为禁止令申请完就没事了
Well, I thought this was over after the cease and desist.
被驳回了
It was denied.
冷静点 这边是公众场合
Stay calm, we're in public.
-去我办公室吧 -不用了谢谢 这边很好
Let's go to my office. No thank you. Public is perfect.
我别无选择
My hands are tied.
不 恰恰相反
No, they're the exact opposite of tied.
你的选择可多了
They're untied, literally on the wheel, steering.
如果我不帮娜迪菈 还有谁会?
Who is going to help Nadira if I don't?
但你要对学校的事谨慎一点
Just be careful with the school stuff.
那些妈妈睚眦必报、小心眼…
These moms are retaliatory, they're mean...
是你自己说的
Those are your words.
所以我去年才想给双胞胎转学
Which is why I wanted to pull the twins last year.
有消息我会让你知道的
I'll keep you in the loop.
-轶名被告的卷宗准备好了吗? -这个嘛…
Finish the John Doe brief? Uh...
不需要了
We don't need it.
因为我有个懂科技的朋友…
Because I have this friend in tech...
你语气为什么那么奇怪?
Why'd you say "friend in tech" weird?
我没那个意思
I did not mean to.
总之
Um, anyway,
我问了她能不能帮忙找到
I asked her if she could help us find out the person
张贴娜迪菈照片的匿名帐号♥ 背后的人
behind the anonymous account that posted Nadira's pictures.
-什么?她找得到吗? -可以
- What? Could she? - Yeah.
我是说 我问她手段合不合法
I mean, I asked her if it was above board,
然后她说“理论上” 所以我想意思是
and she said, "Theoretically," which I took to mean
别问太多问题
don't ask any more questions.
对方的电子邮件帐号♥在这
Here's the email address.
等等 昵称是“泰莎聊聊25”?
Wait, TessaTalks25@aol?
这一定是泰沙温特斯
Got to be Tessa Winters.
她是夏绿蒂的好朋友之一
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表