剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
Oh, it's just embarrassing.
你知道的 我的膀胱…
You know, my bladder...
等你到了76岁 喝下去的每一滴水 都会朝着出口前进
When you turn 76, every liquid heads for the exit.
不过…
But...
不要走开
...don't you move,
因为等我回来后
because when I come back,
我们会想出办法 并且制定出一个计划
we're gonna figure this out, and we're gonna make a plan.
你明白吗?
You got me?
明白
Got you.
(你知道在哪 下午6点30分)
律师 我想给你看我的法庭之友 简报中的内容
Counselor, I wanted to show you something in my amicus briefs.
哦 我就知道
Oh, I knew it.
我就知道你跟施蒙妮还在一起
I knew you were still seeing Simone.
你留下便条
You left the Post-it.
当然是我留下的便条
Of course I left the Post-it note.
我知道你在骗我
I knew you were lying to me.
搞什么?我以为你和施蒙妮分手了
What the hell? I thought you broke things off with Simone.
嗯 我有考虑过 但后来我发现我不想跟她分手
Well, I thought about it, but then I realized I didn't want to.
比利 她对你没好处
Billy, she's not good for you.
嗯 绮菈对你也没好处
Yeah, well, neither is Kira.
但我们现在都有点上瘾 不是吗? 就是这样
But we're both a little hooked right now, aren't we?
-对 -没错
Yes. Exactly, yes.
所以我们只需要互相支持
So we just need to support each other.
如果我抱怨施蒙妮 你就表示认同
If I complain about Simone, you agree.
如果我回到施蒙妮身边 你就视而不见
If I go back to Simone, you get amnesia.
那如果我决定考虑
And you'll do the same
试着和绮菈尝试开放式关系 你也会这么做吗?
if I decide to try to consider trying to try being open with Kira?
对 虽然我觉得那样行不通
Yes. Even though I think it'll never work,
我会支持你的
I'll support you.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
恶 你真的在传短讯给施蒙妮吗?
Ew, are you seriously texting Simone right now?
怎样?反正我都已经来了
What? I'm already in here.
艾尔菲:好 21-97房♥在成为碎纸室前
ALFIE: Okay, so, before room 21-97 was a shredding room,
是一间咖啡吧
it was a coffee bar.
然后他又去了一趟厕所 25-11房♥
And then he went to the bathroom again, room 25-11.
(女 25-11)
(给艾德文:再确认一次25-11房♥ 一直都是厕所 对吗?)
快点
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
(艾德文:一直都是 艾尔菲说那里没改建过)
(有没有可能是奥林匹娅 一直使用朱利安的门禁卡?)
(威博夏制药机密文件)
(雅各布森与摩尔 档案室)
好
Okay,
我拿到文件了
I got the documents.
不
No.
不可能是你
It can't be you.
当然可能
It can be.
我不明白
I don't understand.
那是朱利安的门禁卡
It was Julian's key card.
我们住在一起
We lived together.
肯定是不小心拿错了
Must have switched key cards by accident.
这种事常发生
Happened all the time.
我不相信
But I don't believe it.
为何不信?你拿着朱利安的门禁卡 好几天了 都没人发现
Why not? You've had Julian's for days and no one's even noticed.
-但… -没有什么但是
But... But nothing.
是你一直以来搞错了 玛蒂
You've been telling yourself the wrong story, Matty.
看看那些证据
Look at the evidence.
确保你责怪的是对的人
Make sure you're blaming the right person.
那名Reddit用户说 “在他们三个人之中”
The Redditor said, "One of these three."
斯尼尔、朱利安和我
Senior, Julian and me.
我是唯一一个
And the only one who would've been spending time
会待在女厕的人
in the women's bathroom...
面对现实吧
Face it.
是我藏起了那份原本可以 救你女儿一命的文件
I hid the document that could have saved your daughter's life.
你想要更多证据?
Want more proof?
去我的旧办公室看看
Check my old office.
看看偷文件的人 最后是不是去了25-23房♥
See if the person who stole the document ended at room 25-23.
玛蒂 是你吗?
Matty, is that you?
对
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
告诉我你的计划
So, tell me your plan.
接下来呢?
What's next?
我…
I...
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表