剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
老练律师 前情提要
Previously on Matlock...
雅各布森与摩尔律师事务所隐匿了
The law firm Jacobson Moore hid documents
能使鸦♥片♥类药物 提前十年下市的关键文件
that could have taken opioids off the market ten years earlier.
想想这文件能拯救多少人的性命
Think of how many lives that could have saved,
包括我们女儿的
including our daughter's.
广巨制药 他们给的钱可多了 我就想要这种案子
Big Pharma, big money. That's where I want to be.
我有一个新的威博夏制药的案子
I've got a new case with Wellbrexa
我想让你参与
and I am bringing you on.
歌♥地亚伊莎贝菈奥特加 你愿意嫁给我吗?
Claudia Isabella Ortega, will you marry me?
我觉得我们不适合
I just don't think that we belong together.
在我们分居前 状况很糟的那阵子
Before we separated, when things were really bad,
我外遇了
I had an affair.
奥林匹娅…
Olympia...
于是朱利安问斯尼尔
So, Julian asked Senior
他们该怎么处理威博夏制药案…
how they should take care of Wellbrexa...
而斯尼尔的回复是 “已经处理好了”
And all Senior says is, "It's handled,"
然后附着一个该死的附件
with a damn attachment.
那个附件档案一定就是消失的文件
The attachment could be the missing documents.
要怎么做AI合成语♥音♥ 艾尔菲?
What do you need to make one of those AI voices, Alfie?
史超活 我忘记信箱密♥码♥了
Stuart, I forgot my email password.
一个斜线 最后再一个惊叹号♥
Forward slash and exclamation point at the end.
别让他有在法庭上操纵你的机会
Don't let him trip you up on the stand.
检察官会想办法影响你的想法
The prosecutor is gonna try to get in your head,
但你知道你目睹了什么
but you know what you saw,
所以只要如实奉告就好
so you stick to your story.
我会的
I will,
但我跟你说 我的角色根本不重要
but I'm telling you, my part isn't that big.
你不用来的
You don't have to come.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
我绝对不会缺席你的模拟审判的
I wouldn't miss your mock trial for anything in this world.
我已经在那天请病假了
I already put a doctor appointment on my work calendar.
我跟你讲 你的角色很重要
And let me tell you something, your part is big.
案件的关键往往是目击证人
Whole cases ride on eyewitnesses.
怎么了 亲爱的?
What's wrong, darling?
我忘记带模型了
I forgot my diorama.
我就叫你放在门口了
I told you to put it by the door.
去把自己放门口啦
Put yourself by the door.
够了 你放在哪 柯特?
Enough. Where is it, Court?
书桌上
My desk.
好 你得记得这种事情 好吗 宝贝?
Okay, you have to remember these things, baby, all right?
记住 如果积逊欺负你
And remember, if Jackson is mean,
别跟他吵 就直接走开
don't engage. You just walk away,
告诉老师
you tell your teacher,
别让他影响到你
and you just try not to let him get under your skin.
亲爱的 我还能怎么帮你?
Sweetheart, what can I do to make it better?
今天就弄到斯尼尔的电脑 把附件载下来
Get to Senior's computer today and download the attachment.
他人在欧洲 我弄到了他的密♥码♥ 还准备了一瓶威士忌
He's in Europe, I got his password and a bottle of Scotch,
计划就是这样
and that's the plan.
我真的觉得那就是失踪的文件
I really think it's the missing documents.
我也是 而且朱利安传讯息
Me, too. And Julian's texting me
跟我讨论一个新的 威博夏制药的案子
about a new Wellbrexa case,
代表他要让我重返医药团队了
which means he's bringing me back in,
-也就代表… -步入正轨了
which means... It's all happening.
步入正轨了 而现在 你该步入学校了
...it's all happening. And right now, school is happening.
总之 就别理积逊 好吗?
So, you just ignore Jackson, okay?
模拟审判的时候见
I'll see you at the mock trial.
-我爱你 -我爱你
I love you. I love you.
-我爱你 -再见
I love you. Bye.
再见
Bye.
我会把你的模型放到柜台 柯特
I'll leave your diorama at the front desk, Court.
谢谢 妈
Thanks, Mom.
占士也忘了他的作业
James forgot his project, too.
你觉得他们是在惩罚我们 花太多时间在工作上吗?
You think they do it to punish us because we work too much?
你也知道的 但你不是应该
You know they do, but you're supposed
叫我把愧疚感放下吗 蕾西?
to tell me to let the mom guilt go, Lacy.
-把愧疚感放下吧 -好
Let the mom guilt go. Okay.
而且你工作和生活也平衡得比我好
Besides, you're balancing better than I am.
我已经好几个月没踏进学校了
I haven't set foot in that school for months
因为我工作实在太忙了
'cause I've been so slammed at the office.
今晚 占士要跟我们的 年长邻居们一起吃晚餐了
Tonight, James is having dinner with our elderly neighbors
因为保姆生病了
because the nanny's sick,
埃利奥特又在旅行…
Elliot's traveling...
我让露丝一起接他放学吧?
Why don't I have Rosie pick him up from school?
孩子们可以一起玩
The kids can have a playdate,
她可以把他们带到办公室吃薄饼
and she can drop them at the office for pizza.
-反正也该换我了 -太谢谢你了
It's my turn anyway. Thank you so much.
我很想亲你 但想想这样会产生多少八卦
I would kiss you, but imagine the rumors.
讲到八卦 11点钟方向有监控婆
Speaking of, Nanny Cams, 11 o'clock.
快走 在她们看到我们之前
Quick, before they see us.
好 再次谢谢你 今晚见
Okay, thank you again. See you tonight.
不好意思 奥林匹娅小姐
Excuse me. Mrs. Olympia?
你好 娜迪菈
Oh, hi, Nadira.
这样突然来访真是抱歉
I'm so sorry to be ambushing you like this,
但夏绿蒂女士因一件我没做的事情
but Mrs. Charlotte fired me
而把我开除了 而你一向待人很好
for something I didn't do, and you've always been so nice,
露丝跟我说你乐于助人 而我真的很需要帮助
and Rosie told me that you help people, and I really need help.
-拜托了 -好 好…
Please. Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
好 不过别在这里谈
Yeah. Not here, though.
我们走
Come on.
史超活
Stuart.
是的 那是我的名字
Yes, that is my name.
没想到会遇见你
I'm just surprised to see you.
你不是说斯尼尔旅行时
I thought you said you get to work from home
-你能居家办公吗? -这个嘛
when Senior's traveling. Well,
今天他决定 在欧洲的上班时间里
today he decided he wants me at the office
我需要待在办公室
during European hours,
所以我从凌晨3点就在这里了
so I've been here since 3:00 a.m.
你需要什么吗?
Did you need something?
我只是想给他这个
Uh...just to drop this off.
谢谢老板把我调到威博夏团队里
Thank the big man for putting me on Wellbrexa.
我会放到他桌上的
I'll put it on his desk.
太好了 如果我有什么需要的
Great, and if I do need something,
我一定会在1点前跟你说
I'll make sure to ask you before 1:00.
中午前吧 拜托别再折腾我了
More like noon. And, please, need nothing.
你没听到我说 从3点就开始工作了吗?
Did you not hear the 3:00 a.m. part?
相信我 史超活
Oh, trust me, Stuart.
我听得很清楚
I heard it loud and clear.
比利崩溃了 歌♥地亚摧毁了他
Billy's broken. Claudia broke him.
情况很糟 很显然人类男性是没有保固期的
It's bad, and there's apparently no warranty on the human male.
分手本来就不容易
Well, breakups are tough.
我是说 他和歌♥地亚交往了八年
I mean, he and Claudia were together for eight years.
我知道 但是你还是得修好他
I know, but still, you need to fix him.
用你的魔力
Do one of your spells.
我可不是魔法师
Well, I'm not a magician.
我只是个想进办公室的美女
I'm just a gal trying to get into her office.
好
Okay.
看到了吗?
See what I mean?
他变成一具空壳了
He's a shell.
跟量贩T恤一样脆弱
As fragile as a Forever 21 T-shirt.
他看起来没大碍
He looks fine.
那只是表象
It's a facade.
我的耳机可没降噪功能
These aren't noise-canceling.
比利 你何不跟我们说说 你在听什么歌♥?
Billy, why don't you share what you're listening to?
Adele
Adele.
-前两张专辑 -比利 我为你感到遗憾
First two albums. Billy, I'm so sorry.
看吧 他明显状态不好
See? Clearly not fine.
-状态不好不是什么大事 -我同意
It's also fine to not be fine. I concur,
前提是在办公室的时候
as long as you keep the appearance of being fine
状态要好 而离开办公室后
in the office and the appearance of being
再让不好的一面显现出来
not fine out of the office.
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表