剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
我跟丹尼斯约了明天在银行碰面
I made an appointment with Denise at the bank tomorrow.
庭审结束后
After court.
朱利安会“迟到”
Julian will be "running late."
你会以他秘书的身份出席 作为他的代理人…
And you will arrive as his secretary, sent as his proxy--
好 你们俩都在这啊
Okay, you're both here.
昨晚我们在洛的羞耻抽屉里 找到了重要的线索
So last night we found something really big in Rob's shame drawer.
他的什么?
His what?
你难道没有一个抽屉是专门放那些
You don't have a drawer for all the mortifying things you want to forget
既想遗忘又舍不得扔掉的 尴尬物品吗?
but also can't bring yourself to throw away?
对故事不重要 但这个很重要
Not important to the story, but this is.
这是什么?
What am I looking at?
自我防卫的替代方案
An alternative to self-defense.
但你要怎么铺陈?
But how will you lay the foundation?
透过检方证人 交叉质询时带出来
Through prosecution witnesses, on cross.
路径在这里
Here is the exact path.
这是莎拉想出来的
Sarah came up with it.
好 我喜欢这个
Okay, I like it.
去准备开庭陈述
Go work on your opening statement.
好的 这就去
Great. On it.
你也可以走了
You can go, too.
不行 我得先说件事
I can't. I have to say something first.
告诉你最后一个谎言
Tell you about one last lie.
还记得比利帮奥特里打的那场 住所听证会吗?
You remember when Billy did that housing hearing for Autry?
记得
Yes.
那个案子我起初是交给莎拉的
I gave that case to Sarah first.
那是她应得的
And she deserved it,
但后来我把案子从她手上拿走
and then I took it away from her
因为比利差点抓到我在翻他桌子
because Billy almost caught me going through his desk
找那个录音设备
looking for the recording device.
那支笔
The pen.
你为什么要现在告诉我这件事?
Why are you telling me this now?
因为刚才站在那里 一声不吭的那个女孩?
Because the girl that was just here, not speaking?
她不是莎拉
That wasn't Sarah.
也许是我的所作所为狠狠地伤害了
So maybe what I did damaged her self-esteem
她的自尊心
in a big way,
也许她只是害怕让你失望
maybe she's just afraid of disappointing you
怕被解雇
and getting fired,
或者她只是在经历
or maybe she's just having
一场老派的信心危机 我不知道
a good old crisis of confidence, I don't know.
但我知道 你不能让她那样去出庭
But I do know, you cannot let her go into court like that.
跟布伦特罗医生说
Tell Dr. Brentero that when I smile,
我笑起来可以看到喉咙后面
you can see all the way to the little dangly thing at the back
那个小小的悬垂物
of my throat.
对 我知道很多人会说
Yes, I know lots of people say...
“牙科急诊” 但这是真的…
"dental emergency," but this is an actual--
好的 我等
Yes, I'll hold.
比利 给我们几分钟好吗?
Billy, give us a few minutes?
我得挂了
Got to go.
事情是这样的 莎拉
Here's the thing, Sarah.
我确实对你的行为很生气
I am mad about what you did,
但你这一年 也的确遭到忽视
but, also, you have been overlooked this year,
这本不该发生的
and you shouldn't have been.
所以我不会开除你
So I'm not going to fire you.
但别再做出类似的事
But do not do anything like that again.
如果你在我的团队里
If you are on my team,
就不能违法规则
there is no breaking of the rules.
明白吗?
Understood?
你看起来有点安静
You seem kind of quiet.
我猜你是在紧张明天的庭审?
I assume you're nervous about court tomorrow?
嗯 那很正常
Yeah, that's natural.
但你也知道
But as you know,
我自尊心很强 莎拉
I have a huge ego, Sarah.
非常强
Enormous.
所以你走进法庭时 你代表的是我
So when you go in there, you are representing me.
而我会派你出庭的唯一前提是
And I wouldn't send you to court
我有百分之百的把握
if I wasn't 100%,
毫无疑问地确信
beyond-a-shadow-of-a-doubt certain
你能胜诉
that you will crush this.
那是什么?
What in the hell is that?
你的牙齿去哪了?
Where's your damn tooth?
奥林匹娅 我很抱歉 它被打掉了
Olympia, I am so sorry. It got knocked out.
什么?
What?!
但我的牙医现在正试着 帮我安排时间
But my dentist is trying to fit me in right now.
有一半概率能插♥进♥去
It's 50/50.
一半?哦 绝对不行!
50/50?! Oh, hell no!
我的徒弟绝不能在缺颗牙的情况下
No mentee of mine is going to argue her first case in court
首次出庭辩护
without a damn tooth.
起来
Get up.
你现在就去找我的牙医
You are going to my dentist, right now.
拜托不要笑
Please do not smile.
你看起来像疯子
You look insane.
祝你在法庭和银行都顺利
Good luck at court and at the bank.
谢了 亲爱的 在学校过得开心点 好吗?
Thanks, sweetie, and you have a great day at school, okay?
今晚我们大家一起谈谈 好吗?
And let's all talk tonight, okay?
我知道你有很多心事
I know you have a lot on your mind.
我们都是
We all do.
但我们三个人?
But the three of us?
我们的小家庭?
Our little family?
只要在一起 什么都能克服
Together we can get through anything.
好了 我们走吧
Okay, let's go.
奥莉宝贝 是爸爸
Ollie, baby, it's Dad.
我知道你对考试感到很紧张
I know you've been nervous about your test.
但别忘了 你比周遭人
But don't forget you're two-and-a-half times
还要聪明上2.5倍
as good as everyone else.
所以你不只要击溃他们
So you go in there and don't just give them hell,
你要把他们打到体无完肤 粉身碎骨、毫无招架之力
give them the damn heavens, limbo and everything in-between.
你找回你♥爸♥的语♥音♥留言了?
You got your dad's voicemail back.
是啊 在云端找到的
Yeah. Found it on the cloud.
简直不敢相信
Couldn't believe it.
-你为什么紧张? -嗯?
Why are you nervous? Hmm?
你一紧张就会播那则留言
You play the message when you're nervous.
我的徒弟今天第一次出庭
My mentee is going to court for the first time today
感觉就像这也是我的第一次
and it feels like it's my first time, too, except
只不过少了很多控制 这可不是我的强项
way less control, which is not my strong suit.
我去帮莎拉加油
Uh, I'll go wish Sarah luck.
哦 那姑娘已经在法♥院♥了
Oh, that girl is already at the courthouse.
我猜她从清晨就在那了
Since dawn, I'm guessing.
嗯
Yeah.
莎拉是怎么接到这个案子的?
So how did Sarah get the case?
因为我查过了这个叫迪诺的家伙
Because I checked and this Dino guy
并不是奥林匹娅的客户
wasn't a client of Olympia's.
因为奥林匹娅把他交给了莎拉
Well, because Olympia gave the client to Sarah.
听着 我知道你很受伤…
Look, I know you're hurt--
我不是受伤 我是生气
I'm not hurt, I'm mad,
我希望她惹上麻烦
and I'd like for her to get in trouble.
那是不可能的
Well, that's not gonna happen.
晚点见
I'll see you later.
我得去法庭帮莎拉打气
I have to get to court to support Sarah.
你来这里多久了?
How long have you been here?
哦 没多久
Oh, not long.
从6点开始
Since 6:00.
-练习我的开庭陈述 -记住
Practicing my opening. Remember,
你只是在讲一个故事
you're just telling a story.
如果你感到紧张
And if you get nervous,
别担心 利用那种情绪
don't worry, just use it.
让陪审团看到
Let the jury in.
你可以的 亲爱的
You got this, darling.
你早就准备好了
You've been ready for a long while now.
还有其他鼓励的话要说吗?
Any last words of encouragement?
秀出你的牙齿!
Show off that tooth.
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表