剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
-没错 而我会再戒一次 -卡提娅
Exactly, and I'll do it again. Katya.
我们走吧 好吗?我们走
Let's go, okay? Let's go.
你知道吗? 我想在法♥院♥里好好辩论一番了
You know, I think I'll take my chances at trial.
你在想什么 竟然把卡提娅带回公♥司♥?
What were you thinking, bringing Katya back here?
你的工作是让她看几张照片
You were just supposed to ask her to look at some pictures.
她需要我的帮助
She needed my help.
-我应该怎么做? -做好你的工作
What was I supposed to do? Stay on task.
-给她看照片 -她在哭泣
Show her the pictures. She was crying.
我们手上唯一一张牌 就是威胁让她出庭作证
The only thing we had was the threat of her testimony!
如果她是你的双胞胎之一呢?
What if it was one of your twins?!
卡提娅不只是一条证词
Katya is not a piece of testimony!
她是别人的孩子啊
She's someone's kid!
她也该得到应有的尊严和尊重
And she deserves to be treated with dignity and respect!
卡提娅没有认出任何狱警
Katya didn't recognize any guards.
太好了 我搞砸一切却一无所获
Great. So I screwed myself for nothing.
真奇怪
Weird.
听起来好像你期待我们关心你
It's almost like you're expecting us to care.
这话什么意思?
What is that supposed to mean?
你为什么没打给我们?
Why didn't you call us?
-什么? -这整段时间里
What? This whole time,
我都在帮你说话
I've been defending you,
跟莎拉说你没有在边缘化我们
telling Sarah you weren't edging us out.
-我没有边缘… -奥林匹娅叫我们等你
I'm not edging... Olympia told us to wait.
她说你会打给我们 而你没有
She told us you'd call us, you didn't.
-我只是… -自己处理了 对 我知道
I just... Went alone. Yeah, got that.
在讲了这么多团队合作的话之后
After all that talk about being a team.
所以卡提娅要出庭作证?
So Katya is going to testify?
这会是一场恶梦
It's going to be a nightmare.
他们会把她定位为一个骗子
They'll position her as a liar,
说她只想拿钱买♥♥毒品
say she just wants money for drugs.
我很遗憾 亲爱的
Oh, I'm sorry, sweetheart.
我对奥林匹娅太过份了
I went too far with Olympia.
我对她生气 我控制不了自己
I got mad at her. I couldn't help it.
这是玛德琳马特洛克和 玛德琳京士顿的共通点
Madeline Matlock and Madeline Kingston have that in common.
我真傻 以为我在这种状况下 能维持好界线
That's silly of me to think I could keep a boundary on a day like this.
所以 你还好吗?
So are you okay?
因为过去那边真的很令人难受
'Cause it was really hard to be out there.
艾德文 亲爱的 过来
Edwin. Darling, come here.
对不起
Sorry.
我明白
I know.
放手啊 妈
Mom, let go!
谢谢你从篮球队训练接他们回家
Thanks for grabbing 'em from basketball.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
关于卖♥♥♥房♥♥…
Oh, look, about the brownstone...
朱利安 停
Uh, uh, Julian, stop.
也许是这个案子的关系
Okay, maybe it's this case,
但你要明白
but you have to understand,
小孩长大的过程中 一不留神就会出错
there is so much that can go wrong with kids.
-他们需要稳定的环境 -他们会有稳定的环境
They need stability. And they'll have it.
因为我们爱他们 而他们也知道
Because we love them, and they know it.
我找到了几个新家的选项
I found a few options for new places.
都在孩子们学校的两个街区范围内
All of them are within a two-block radius
然后我也跟搬家公♥司♥谈过了
of the kids' school, and I interviewed a moving service
他们能帮我们打包 所以
that will help us pack, so,
如果是细节的话 已经处理好了
if it's about logistics, that's taken care of.
要我说 我不觉得
And personally, I don't think
提前几个月搬家 会造成孩子们的创伤
moving a few months early will traumatize the kids,
但如果你觉得会的话 我们就不搬
but we'll stay put if you think it will.
好吗?
Okay?
拜托告诉我你会永远 戴着这些假指甲
Please say you'll keep these nails forever and ever.
我很想答应
I want to say "yes,"
但我今天脱下隐形眼镜时 差点把自己戳瞎
but I nearly stabbed my eyeball taking out my contacts.
你妈也做过一次指甲
You know, your mom got her nails done like this once.
毕业舞会时
For prom.
她迫不及待地跟我炫耀
Couldn't wait to show me.
兴奋地跑来跑去
She ran in all excited.
我跟她说 看起来像利爪
I told her they looked like claws.
我应该就说很漂亮就好
I should've just said they were pretty.
妈妈为什么不能把毒戒了就好?
Why couldn't Mom just stop doing drugs?
艾尔菲
Oh, Alfie.
她戒过…很多次
She did stop... many, many times.
我们一定要知道这一点
It's important for us to recognize that.
但她总是会复发
But she would always start again.
有时候我感觉 如果她足够爱我…
And I sometimes feel like if she loved me enough...
你是她世界上最爱的人
She loved you more than anything in this world.
不幸的是 你妈和我妈这种人…
Unfortunately, people like your mother and my mother--
她们生来如此
they were born on their back foot.
跟基因有关
They had the gene,
而一旦这种基因被启动了
and once they activated it,
她们就得每天跟毒瘾奋斗
they had to fight against it every single day.
因为保持清醒是生命中唯一一件
Because sobriety is the one thing in life
丝毫不能出错的事
you have to get absolutely perfect.
即使适量摄取也没用 只能完全戒断
Moderation doesn't work, just total abstinence.
也就是你可以做出99次正确决定
Which means you can make the right choice 99 times,
接着只要有一天过得不顺畅
and then you can have one bad day.
一个女人凶你 不给你小费
A woman is mean, she doesn't tip you.
突然间 你就发作了
All of a sudden, you're triggered,
接着一个药头走进来
and then a dealer walks in.
噢
Ow!
太用力了
Too hard.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我刚刚发现了一件事
I just realized something.
还记得卡提娅跟我们讲过 她那天过得很糟吗?
Remember what Katya told us, about her bad day,
那个糟糕、让她备感无助的客人
the terrible customer, the person who made her vulnerable?
也许她也跟此事有关
Maybe she's involved.
女性狱警
A female guard.
卡提娅做她的指甲做了好几个小时
Katya worked on her nails for hours.
我赌卡提娅能认出她来
I'll bet she could ID her.
太好了 胜利又属于你
Great. You get the "W" again.
不过 如果有所斩获
But see, if it pans out,
我觉得该由你来跟奥林匹娅说
I thought you could tell Olympia,
说是你想到的
say you figured it out.
这太瞧不起人了
That is seriously condescending.
对 玛蒂 我们不需要你的同情
Yeah, Matty, we don't want your pity.
我们需要的是解释
We want an explanation.
到底发生了什么事?
What the hell happened?
你们的确该知道真♥相♥
You deserve the truth.
真♥相♥是…
The truth is...
就在我要打给你们时
right as I was about to call you,
我孙子的学校打了电♥话♥给我
I got a call from my grandson's school.
他应该是经常翘课
I guess he's been skipping class
而他们正考虑将他停学
a lot, and they're thinking about suspending him.
我是单亲外婆 都是我的责任
I'm a single grandparent, all on me.
而他们就在我要打给你们时 打给了我
And they call me right as I was about to call you.
然后…我就忘了
And... I forgot.
诚实以告
Honestly.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不知道你正经历这些
I had no idea you were going through all that.
不 我才该道歉
Oh, no, I'm the one who's sorry.
怎么了?
What's going on?
我们觉得那个恶劣的客人
We think that nasty customer
有可能是陷害卡提娅的人之一
could have something to do with the framing of Katya.
影片中只能看到她的背
You can only see her back in the video,
但我们还是可以问卡提娅 看她是否记得
but we can always ask Katya if she remembers
-对方长什么样子 -做得好
what she looked like. Great work.
但我们不需要问卡提娅
But we don't need to ask Katya.
我知道这家伙是谁
I know exactly who that is.
法官大人 我希望能将 妮可菈克鲁梭典狱长
Your Honor, I'd like to admit Warden Nicola Caruso
登记为专家证人
as an expert witness.
她在三个机构当过典狱长
She has been a warden at three institutions,
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表