剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
Counselor, do you want to proceed with your direct?
可以的 法官大人 马上
She does, Your Honor. Right now.
抱歉 刚刚有点走神
Sorry. Got pulled back there for a second.
我们说到哪里?嗯 对
Where were we? Um, yes.
维奥拉的病历
Violet's medical records.
一份礼物
A gift.
我知道你喜欢长尾夹
I know you like binder clips,
有橡胶握把的那种
the ones with the rubber grips.
(雅各布森与摩尔 档案室)
你下来这里干嘛 你有什么事 富兰克林女士?
Why are you down here, and what do you want, Ms. Franklin?
我想照顾那些照顾我的人
I want to take care of those who take care of me.
好吧 我也想知道
Okay. I also want to know
你有没有把奥林匹娅的旧办公室 分配出去
if you've assigned Olympia's old office.
分配出去了
I have.
然后呢?
And?
给了施蒙妮戴加多
It went to Simone Delgado.
什么?
What?
我被逼的 我也不喜欢这样
I was strong-armed, which I don't appreciate.
政策就是政策 我最讨厌违反规定的人
Policy is policy. I hate rule breakers.
谁逼你的?
Who strong-armed you?
命令是上面给的
The order came from on high.
斯尼尔?
Senior?
没那么上面
A little less high.
朱利安
Julian.
但是为什么?
But why?
别说是我告诉你的
You didn't hear it from me,
但好像是他们团队需要 更多空间之类的
but something about his team needing more space.
嗯
Huh.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
真不敢相信我把病历忘了
I can't believe I forgot that report.
你确定你没事吗 玛蒂?
Are you sure something isn't going on with you, Matty?
哦 只是一次失误而已
Oh, it's just a mistake. That's all.
不会再发生了
It won't happen again.
所以我能指望你吧?
So I can count on you?
当然 随时都能
Of course. Always.
-我需要一些好消息 -我正好有好消息
I need good news. Well, that's what I have.
康涅狄格州警署回应了 一起噪音投诉的案件
The Connecticut PD responded to a noise complaint made about
投诉对象是在一座废弃仓库里 举办的斯莱姆德派对
a Slamm'd party that took place in an abandoned warehouse.
孩子们鸟兽散 但有一名唱片骑师
Kids scattered like ants, but there was a DJ.
因为没有许可证表演被开了罚单
They cited him for playing without a permit.
告诉我你拿到那名 唱片骑师的资料了
Tell me you got the DJ's info.
姓名、地址、身高、体重和星座
Name, address, height, weight and star sign.
做得好 比利
Great work, Billy.
带莎拉去找他
Take Sarah and track him down
我来准备掠夺性行销的辩护
while I lay out our predatory marketing defense.
不 我们不会推销给未成年人
No, we don't market to minors.
那你会说你们推销给 婴儿潮世代吗?
Would you say you market to boomers?
我们不挑人
We don't discriminate.
年轻的专业人士呢?
Young professionals?
-同样的答案 -嗯
Same answer. Hmm.
你们广♥告♥里的婴儿潮世代在哪?
Where are the boomers in your ads?
或是年轻的专业人士?
Or the young professionals?
广♥告♥是有目的性的
Advertisements are aspirational.
我看起来不像服装品牌里的模特儿
I don't look like the models from J.Crew,
但我还是会穿他们的衣服
but I still wear the clothes.
说得好
Great point.
而你会这么做是因为潜意识广♥告♥?
And you do that because of subliminal advertising?
通常是的
Usually, yes.
你能解释一下这个术语 给陪审团听吗?
And can you define that term for the jury?
潜意识广♥告♥
Subliminal advertisements
是指能绕过你的正常感知
are supposed to slip past your normal perception
并植入你的潜意识里
and embed in your subconscious.
明白
Got it.
你们的促销活动
And the majority of your promotional events
大多数不是在酒吧举♥行♥
don't take place at bars.
而是在大学校园 对吧?
They take place on college campuses, correct?
那里有四分之三的人口未满21岁
Where three-quarters of the population is under 21.
但还是有四分之一的人年满21岁啊
That still leaves one-quarter above 21.
好的
Okay.
那假设你们是在推销你们的毒品…
So let's say you are marketing your drug...
法官大人
Your Honor.
-什么叫… -饮料 抱歉
What is... Drink. Drink. I'm sorry.
我太累了
Running on fumes.
那可不是潜意识信息
That was not a subliminal message.
假设说你们是在向21岁和22岁的人
Let's say you are marketing
推销你们这款强劲的饮品
your very strong drink to 21- and 22-year-olds.
他们几乎没有喝酒的经验 对吧?
They'd have little to no experience with alcohol, right?
应该是吧
I would assume.
所以你们的广♥告♥语
So, your slogan,
“五倍的酒精 十倍的乐趣”
"Five times the alcohol, ten times the fun,"
可能会吸引这些年轻人 对吧?
might be appealing to these young people?
我们希望我们的消费者 在达到合法年龄后
We hope that our product is used responsibly,
能负责任地使用我们的产品
once you're of legal age.
我们来谈谈你们的吉祥物吧 一只卡♥通♥老虎
Let's talk about your mascot, a cartoon tiger.
我称它为角色 不是卡♥通♥
I call it a character, not a cartoon.
很多人也是这样看这家伙的
That's what many people said about this guy.
你认得它吗?
Recognize him?
祖骆驼
Joe Camel.
为什么祖骆驼会被停用?
Why was Joe Camel discontinued?
联邦贸易委员会认为这个广♥告♥ 是针对未成年人
The FTC thought the campaign was targeting minors.
哎呀 他们可以当朋友了
Aw, they could be friends.
异议 法官大人…
Objection. Your Honor...
没有其他问题了 谢谢
No more questions. Thank you.
丁女士 我们来谈谈这只老虎 好吗?
Ms. Dinh, let's talk about this tiger, shall we?
我自己也准备了些投影片
Got some slides of my own.
你知道这个标志卖♥♥的是什么吗?
Do you know what that logo sells?
嗯 卫生纸
Yes. Toilet paper.
你会将卫生纸归类为
Would you classify toilet paper as a product
专门针对儿童的产品吗?
geared to children only?
希望不是
Let's hope not.
丁女士
Ms. Dinh,
作为斯莱姆德母公♥司♥
as president for marketing
超级燃料的行销总监
of Slamm'd parent company Hyperfuel,
如果我告诉你
how would you respond if I told you
你公♥司♥的广♥告♥被说成掠夺性行销 你会如何回应?
that your advertising was being called predatory?
我会说这里唯一有掠夺性的行为 就是这场诉讼
I'd say the only thing predatory going on here is the litigation.
异议 这是臆测
Objection. Speculation.
异议成立
Sustained.
抱歉 是我的错
Sorry. My mistake.
肯定是太累了
Must be running on fumes.
我问完了
I'm done.
♪ I found love ♪
♪ For me ♪
♪ Darling, just dive right in... ♪
好 你先摆出…
Okay, now you just make a...
用手臂摆出框架 有点像箱子
uh, a frame with your arms, kind of, kind of like a box.
我不认为莫莉会跟我跳舞
I don't think me and Molly will dance.
她通常只会表演魔术给我看
She mostly just shows me magic tricks.
以防万一 你还是得做些准备
Just in case, you want to be prepared.
我记得我在你这个年纪时 有一次去野餐
I remember when I was your age, and I went on a picnic,
却没带泳衣
and I didn't bring a bathing suit.
当时我不知道我们会去到河边
I didn't know that we were gonna wind up at the river.
亲爱的 你做得很好
Honey, you're doing real good.
不过看着我的眼睛 好吗?
Just look me in the eye, okay?
嗯 你猜后来发生什么事?
Well, you know what happened?
你们最后去了河边?
You ended up at the river?
差不多 是条小溪
Close. A creek.
总之 如果魔术看腻
Anyway, now you have something to do
你就有事可做了
if the magic tricks get old.
不会的 莫莉会变将近一百个魔术
It won't. Molly knows like a hundred.
♪ To carry children of our own... ♪
我要带一个女孩去参加舞会
I'm taking a girl to the dance.
只是朋友的身份 没什么大不了的
As a friend. It's not a big deal.
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表