剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
怎么个奇怪法?
Strange how?
她们一直四处张望 好像担心有人在看着她们
They kept looking around, like they were worried someone was watching.
然后她们交换了钥匙
Then they exchanged keys.
普林斯太太上了那个女人的车 然后开走了
Mrs. Prince got in the woman's car and drove away.
开走了?然后发生了什么?
Drove away? Then what happened?
好吧 我不知道
Well, I don't know.
我得上巴士了
I had to get on my bus.
但我可以告诉你的是
But what I can tell you is,
普林斯太太看起来 非常急着离开那里
it looked like Mrs. Prince was in a real hurry to get out of there.
你其实不必从费城回来
You didn't have to come back from Philly.
我当然要回来
Of course I'm back.
怎么回事 森?你为什么撒谎?
What's going on, Sam? Why'd you lie?
我那周要做第一次超声波检查 但我请不了假
I had my first ultrasound that week and I couldn't get the time off.
卡蒂嘉自愿要帮忙
Khadija volunteered to help.
货车被偷时是她开的车 她哭着打电♥话♥给我
She was driving the truck when it was stolen and she called me sobbing.
什么?开车的甚至不是你?
What? You weren't even driving?
你为什么不告诉我们这些?
Why didn't you tell us any of this?
因为我不想让卡蒂嘉惹上麻烦
Because I didn't want Khadija getting in trouble.
她没有做错任何事
She didn't do anything wrong.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
什…什么意思?
Excuse me?
货车是在她的照看下被偷的
The truck was stolen under her watch.
呃 她自愿收拾你的储物柜
Uh, she volunteered to clean out your locker,
她…她可能栽赃了那张装箱单
she-she could've planted the packing slip.
噢 别说了 卡蒂嘉绝对不会
Oh, stop. Khadija would never.
你当时甚至不在场!
You weren't even there!
听着 我不在乎卡蒂嘉 因为我是你的律师 森
Look, I don't care about Khadija because I am your lawyer, Sam.
而今天对你的可信度 造成了很大的伤害 好吗?
And today did a lot of damage to your credibility. Okay,
好消息是我们可以用这个 来制♥造♥合理怀疑
great news is we can use this to create reasonable doubt...
-但我们必须指证她 -不行
but we have to point to her. Mm-mm. Mm-mm.
你们得找其他方法来为我辩护
You're gonna have to find another way to defend me.
要是我们找不到呢?
What if we can't?
要是你最终入狱呢?
What if you end up in prison?
我不会的 因为你是家里 那位高端的大律师
I'm not going to because you're the big, fancy lawyer in the family.
你花在别人身上的时间
You know, all that time you give everybody else,
现在就花在我身上吧
go ahead and give it to me.
什么叫森不想指证卡蒂嘉?
What do you mean, Sam doesn't want to point to Khadija?
这一点都不合理
That makes no sense.
如果我被逮捕 而我可以指证比利 我绝对不会犹豫
If I was arrested and I could point to Billy, I wouldn't even hesitate.
知道了
Noted.
这对陪审团来说是个很明确的故事
It's just such a clear story for the jury.
再加上 我是说… 很可能就是卡蒂嘉干的
Plus, I mean, Khadija probably did it.
我们都是这么想的 对吧?
That's what we're all thinking, right?
但森玛花不这么想
But not Samantha.
在说服陪审团之前 我们得先说服她
And before we convince a jury, we have to convince her,
或者至少让她产生合理怀疑
or at least get her to reasonable doubt.
开始调查卡蒂嘉吧
Start looking into Khadija.
啊 糟糕!
Aw, shoot.
我得去讨好一位学校招生顾问
I have to go charm a school admissions counselor.
玛蒂很不会撒谎
Matty's a terrible liar.
很好
Good.
撒谎不是我对员工的要求
Lying isn't something I'm looking for in an employee.
不幸的是 你不知为何 告诉了她关于雪伊的事
Well, unfortunately, you told her about Shae, for whatever reason,
所以现在雪伊知道你知道了
so now Shae knows that you know.
好吧
Okay.
“好吧”?
Okay?
你把烂摊子带到了办公室 我才不负责收拾
You brought the mess to the office, I'm not in charge of the cleanup.
你真是个伪君子
You are such a hypocrite.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
你和伊力查呢?
You and Elijah?
你们好!
ADMISSIONS COUNSELOR Hi there.
你好
Hi!
我们很高兴能谈谈 格拉梅西公园学院
We're so excited to talk about Gramercy Park Academy.
我特别喜欢你说的
I especially love what you said
学校对孩子社会情绪发展的重视
about the school's focus on kid's socio-emotional development.
我也是
Me, too.
正向的沟通习惯、冲突解决
Positive communication habits, conflict resolution.
我们只想培养出善良、友好的孩子
We're just trying to raise nice, kind kids.
这正是我想听到的
Well, that's what I wanted to hear.
就像我说的 你们打来的时机正好
And like I said, you called at the right time.
我们有一个家庭学年中要搬到海外
We have a family transferring overseas mid-year.
我们会尽快回复你们
We'll get back to you soon.
-非常感谢 -我们感激不尽
Thank you so much. We couldn't appreciate it more.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye.
再见
Bye.
你现在是在指控我和伊力查什么?
You're accusing me of what now with Elijah?
噢 得了吧
Oh, come on.
你为什么不示范一下 那些正向的沟通技巧
Why don't you model some of those positive communication skills
然后好好沟通呢?
and communicate?
我跟雪伊说我很内疚 她说你跟伊力查有一腿
I told Shae that I felt guilty, and she said you had a thing with Elijah.
这样够清楚了吗?
Is that clear enough?
好的…
Okay...
噢 太好了!时机正好
Oh, good, perfect timing.
我替他的表亲辩护
I'm representing his cousin.
嗯 你当然是了
Oh, of course you are.
呃 来得不是时候?
Uh, bad time?
-来得正是时候 -别说了 朱利安
Great time. Leave it, Julian.
我们正在谈论你
We were talking about you...
-呃 还有你们的外遇 -别理他
...uh, and your affair. Ignore him.
没有外遇
There was no affair.
幽会?调情?我该怎么说?
Tryst, dalliance, what should I call it?
你该说“没什么”!
Nothing. You should call it nothing,
这就是为什么这很荒谬
which is why this is ridiculous.
你在拿一个实际上的有什么 跟一个理论上的没什么相比!
You're comparing an actual something to a theoretical nothing.
好吧 至少你知道她的感受了
Well, you know how she feels, at least.
哇
Wow.
伊力查 那不是…
Elijah... That's not...
泡汤了
A bust.
卡蒂嘉没有前科
Khadija's got no priors,
记录清白
clean record.
噢
Ah.
艾尔菲另一边家庭的祖父刚到镇上
Alfie's grandpa from the other side of the family. Just got to town.
你好 谢谢你终于回我电♥话♥了
Hi there, thanks for calling me back, finally.
你旁边有人吗?
Are there people around?
你说对了
You know it.
你找机会打电♥话♥给校长了吗?
Did you get a chance to call the principal?
没有
No.
我想了想 觉得还是再等等吧
I thought about it, and I thought I'd let it breathe a little more.
说好的不是这样
Not the plan.
玛德琳
Madeline,
如果我要负责照顾艾尔菲
if I am going to be in charge of taking care of Alfie,
那就让我来负责 别再远距离微观管理了
then let me take charge of it, and stop micromanaging from afar.
好吧
Okay.
晚点再聊
Talk to you later.
谢谢你告诉我最新情况
Thanks for catching me up.
你不喜欢另一个祖父?
Not a fan of the other grandpa?
他有时候比鸡窝里的灯泡还不灵光
Sometimes, he's dimmer than a light bulb in a chicken coop.
所以社交媒体上 有找到卡蒂嘉的什么吗?
So, socials turn up anything on Khadija?
甚至更好
Even better.
我们用了一个新程式
We used this new program,
有点像网站时光机 但适用于社交媒体
it's kind of like the Wayback Machine, but for social media.
它是一个数位档案 能捕捉页面
It's a digital archive that captures the image of a page
创建时的画面
when it was created,
也就是说 我们找到了卡蒂嘉 从社交媒体上删除的人
which means we found who Khadija scrubbed from her socials.
噢 真有趣
Oh, juicy.
是和她有过节的人吗?
Someone she was beefing with?
算是吧
Sort of.
现在把资料寄给你
Email you the info now.
一个叫狄米崔莫泽的前男友
Ex-boyfriend named Demetri Moser.
他有前科
He's got a record,
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表