剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
还是很怪
Also weird.
你好
Hi, there!
是的 请问一下卡提娅诺维克…
Yeah, well, I was wondering if, uh, Katya Novik is...
有 我稍早有打过 但…
Yeah, I did call earlier before,
喂?
but...
你需要的应该不是超量的咖♥啡♥因♥
Uh, hello? Don't think you needed a megadose of caffeine.
-你需要的是… -如果你叫我放轻松…
You need to... If you tell me to relax...
我们做了11年夫妻 你当我是个傻子吗?
We were married for 11 years. Do you think I'm an idiot?
-你需要的是…把工作分出去 -嗯
You need to... delegate. Mm.
我知道你讨厌输…
I know you hate lose...
-没有赢 -嗯
shh... uh, not... winning. Mm-hmm.
你有个很好的团队
You have a good team.
我只是在提醒你要利用他们
I'm reminding you to use them.
谢谢你 我会的
Thank you. I will.
我能拿回我的咖啡了吗?
Now can I have my coffee back, please?
这取决于你对我下一条消息的反应
Mm, pending your reaction to my next piece of news.
我今早不得不与 维京人维克托聊了一会
Uh, I got trapped talking to Victor the Viking this morning.
他还在想办法抓那个
Ew. Yeah. Is he still trying to catch the criminal
回收时不把纸箱拆开的恶棍吗?
who isn't breaking down the recycling boxes?
是 而且他想要把我们家买♥♥下来
Well, yeah, that, um, and he wants to buy our brownstone.
他说他会用现金 以市价高两成的价格购买♥♥
He said he'd pay 20% over market value
条件是我们在这个月内搬走
in cash if we move out in a month.
高两成?
20%?
为什么高这么多 又这么赶?
Wait. Why so much and why so fast?
他说想把他家和我们家合并
Said he wants to combine his place with ours,
他这么赶是为了避税 然后 拜托…
he needs to buy quickly for tax reasons-- and, come on--
你是故意不拆纸箱来惹毛他的吧
you're not breaking down those boxes to taunt him.
不是我
It is not me.
好
All right.
我得走了
Oh. I need to go.
我确实有一个案子在进行
Uh, I do have a pending case.
你看我多冷静 所以拜托把咖啡还给我吧
See how calm I am, so give me my coffee back, please.
-好 -谢谢
All right, got it. Thank you.
嗨 卡提娅
Hi. Katya.
好 噢 午餐的时候
Yeah, oh, uh, lunch.
我们来讨论卖♥♥♥房♥♥的事?
Let's talk about selling the brownstone?
-好 -好 不
Oh. Yeah. Yeah. No.
我完全理解你要工作
I totally understand that you have to work.
真抱歉一直打给你
I'm sorry for all of the calls.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
显然 卡提娅留了言
Apparently, Katya left a message
给你们之一说她没办法来?
for one of you saying she couldn't make it?
-什么? -不是我 没关系
What? Not me. It doesn't matter.
玛蒂呢?
Where's Matty?
在图书馆里 重看她的口供
In the library, reviewing depositions.
好 她需要跟我走 你们把庭审用的资料准备好
Okay, she's coming with me. Prep the materials for the jury.
把她受伤的照片 调明显一点 好吗?
Blow up the images of the bruises, okay?
要让他们看到卡提娅 受到了什么待遇
They need to see what Katya endured.
-好 我们被边缘化了 -停
- Okay, we're being sidelined. - Stop.
好 别陷入稀缺思维中
Okay, no scarcity mindset.
-反之… -在你跟我说
Instead... Before you tell me
我应该扩大生活圈 找个对象之前
that I should expand my life and start dating,
我已经设好帐户了
I already made a profile.
在这 你看
Here. Look.
我原本要说“专心工作”
I was gonna say, "Focus on work,"
但我不想打断这一刻
but I'm not stopping this momentum.
来吧
Let's go.
(莎拉 26岁)
很有趣
It's interesting.
-资讯量很多 -对
Educational. Mm-hmm.
读起来就像领英的个人简介
It reads a little like a LinkedIn profile.
它是 我复♥制♥贴上的
It is. I copy-pasted.
他们应该要知道我着重效率
They should know I'm efficient.
那是我最引以为傲的特质
That's literally the thing I'm most proud of.
好 在我们调整完照片后
Okay, I'm gonna help you
我要好好帮帮你
after we blow up these pictures.
来吧
Come on.
哇
Wowie.
这太美了
Those are incredible.
我不排斥谈和解
I'm open to settlement talks,
但我不要再看到
but I don't want to be looking at a number
跟上一次的金额类似的数字了
in the same family as your last number.
最好给我差很多
I don't even want them related by marriage.
你能出去说吗?
Uh, could you take it outside?
我很乐意再给卡提娅一次机会
I'm willing to give Katya another chance,
但我不想要有律师在这里惹事
but I don't want lawyers in here causing drama.
-事关重大 相信我 -噢
High stakes, believe you me. Oh.
在我们等卡提娅的同时 我能问你
While we wait for Katya, can I ask you
另外27个关于你美甲的问题吗?
at least 27 questions about your nails?
实在太美了
I just love 'em!
-这是手绘上去的吗? -是的
Oh, are they hand-painted? Oh, yeah.
那边那位纳迪娅…她会画
Nadia over there-- she does 'em.
-真是漂亮 -对呀
Oh, they're beautiful. Mm-hmm.
颜色、细节
The colors, the detail.
我的下一个问题比较实际
Okay, my next question is practical.
你能打字吗?传讯息?
Can you type? Text?
-扣扣子? -我什么都能做 亲爱的
Button a shirt? I can do everything, honey.
关键是多用指腹
The key is to use the pads of your fingers. Mm-hmm.
你能握拳吗?
Can you make a fist?
我比较喜欢打巴掌
I'm more partial to slapping.
嗨
Hey.
卡提娅 嗨
Katya, hi.
抱歉让大家久等
Hi. Sorry to keep everyone waiting.
我刚刚在打扫彩绘室 然后…
I was cleaning the treatment room, and then...
奥林匹娅呢?
Where's Olympia? Oh, she's just outside
她在外面讲电♥话♥
wrapping up a call. I'm her associate, Matty.
我是她同事 玛蒂
-很高兴认识你 -好 嗨
It's so nice to meet you. Oh. Okay. Hi.
人多好办事 对吧? 你是 呃…?
More the merrier, right? Are you, um...?
对于一直改时间我很抱歉
Sorry for all the scheduling issues.
最近很混乱 非常混乱 我刚到这里工作
It's been hectic, so hectic. This is my new job.
然后…奥林匹娅
And... Olympia.
-嗨 -卡提娅
Hi. Katya.
见到你真好
Great to see you.
我再次为同事们没有跟我说 你有来电而道歉
I'm so sorry again that my associates didn't tell me you called.
这边有私人的房♥间可以给我们用来 梳理一下你的证词吗?
Is there a private room where we can go over your testimony?
有 有 他们有给我用
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, I got permission
后面房♥间的权限 所以 跟我来
for us to use the back room, so, come this way.
-见到你真开心 -你也是
It is so good to see you. You, too.
终于要来了
It's finally happening.
嘿
Hey.
案子的核心不能是卡提娅
We can't center the case around Katya.
-什么?为什么? -这女孩嗑嗨了
What? Why not? That girl is high as a kite.
我们让她出庭的话 会是场灾难
We put her on the stand, it's a disaster.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
卡提娅已经戒毒一年了
Katya's been sober for over a year.
-你确定吗? -如果我不确定 就不会说出口了
Are you sure? I wouldn't say it if I wasn't.
你说过我们是盟友 对吧
You said we're allies, right?
那就相信我
So trust me.
最近真的很忙
It's been really busy,
但 对 我们必须讨论证词
but, uh, yeah, we got to go over my testimony.
我要劳森典狱长付出代价
I-I want Warden Larson to pay.
你知道的 他们全部都要付出代价
You know, all of them to pay.
我也是
Me, too.
卡提娅 你又开始用药了吗?
Katya, are you using again?
什么?
What?
没有 当然没有 你为什么要这么说?
No, of course not. Why would you say that?
亲爱的 你看起来亢奋到 快要跳起来了
Honey, you look like you're about to leap out of your skin,
-而且你一直磨牙 -不
and you keep grinding your teeth. No.
你不能就这么跑来我工作的地方
You can't just come into my place of work
然后指控我吸毒
and accuse me of being on drugs.
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表