剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
而你是在与玛蒂说话
And you were talking to Matty.
懂了
Got it.
珊迪过世前是我们的客户
Sandy was our client until she passed.
现在由她的丈夫罗拔来代理此案
Now her husband Robert represents her interest.
他是个艺术家 性格有点古怪
He's an artist, a little eccentric,
且容易紧张
and very anxious.
-对案子紧张吗? -对一切都紧张
About the case? About everything.
罗拔需要有人安抚
Robert needs some hand-holding.
我不想显得没有同理心
I don't want to be indelicate here,
但因为你们两个都在近期丧偶…
but since you both recently lost a spouse...
罗拔有抓到珊迪
Did Robert catch Sandy underneath a hooker
跟穿着香艳的妓♥女♥床战吗?
wearing a flapper dress too?
我开玩笑的
I'm just kidding you.
当然 只要是你需要的 我都奉陪
Sure, whatever you need, I'm here.
谢谢
Thank you.
但说到帮忙
But since we're talking favors,
你介意我瞄一眼华顿案的原档吗?
would you mind if I get a peek at the original walton files?
我是可以用电脑连结 不过…
And yeah, I could get a link, but
就不讲太多细节…我去看了医生
not to get too personal... I went to my doctor
而她说我得了急性老花眼
and she said I have acute presbyopia.
这让我看东西糊糊的 然后她要我
Makes my vision blurry. And then she said
(伊力查:来谈一下吧)
少看萤幕 这就像跟人说
less screens, which is sort of like saying
“少呼吸一点”
"less air."
如你所说 我不喜欢闲聊
Like you said... not a fan of small talk.
是不是进档案室需要我的签名?
Do you need my signature to get in the documents room?
好 为我指点迷津吧 贝蒂怀特
All right. Teach me your ways, Betty white.
我的谘商师跟我说 我要接受
According to my therapist, I have to accept
奥林匹娅就是没那么喜欢我
that Olympia's just not that into me.
但不知道为什么 她很喜欢你
But for whatever reason, she is that into you,
所以秘诀是什么?
so what is the secret sauce?
-秘诀? -对
Secret sauce? Yes.
好的 莎拉…
Well, right. Well, Sarah...
要我老实说的话
If I'm totally honest,
你有点紧绷
y-you're a smidge intense.
说实在 你能不要靠那么近吗?
Actually, would you mind backing up an inch or two?
我当然紧绷
Well, of course I'm intense.
这份工作是我的一切
This job is everything to me.
也许问题就出在这里 亲爱的
Maybe that's the problem, darling.
问问谘商师如何取得平衡 好吗?
Ask your therapist about balance, okay?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
平衡?
Balance?
伊力查 等等
Elijah, wait up.
我收到你的讯息了 来谈吧
I got your text. Let's talk.
但我想先确认 谈的内容 是私人的 还是专业领域?
But first, is it personal or professional?
我俩已经没有私人关系了 对吧? 照你的说法
There's nothing personal anymore, right? Per you.
是关于华顿案
It's about the walton case.
你必须放弃它
You're gonna have to drop it.
我不能放弃一个鳏夫
I'm not abandoning a widowed man
我已经为这个案子 努力了18个月了
whose case I've been working on for 18 months.
有利益冲突
It's a conflict of interest.
我们也代理奠基金融
We represent found ate financials,
而他们刚刚买♥♥下了很多不动产
and they just bought a large real estate portfolio.
你的客户就住在其中一栋里面
Your client lives in one of the buildings.
而他妻子因无法饶恕的疏忽而死去
And his wife died because of inexcusable neglect.
那是声称的
Allegedly.
奠基每年付我们一千万元
Foundate pays us ten million annually.
把你的客户介绍给别的事务所吧
Refer your client elsewhere.
我无法下定论 如果奥林匹娅放弃了华顿案
I don't know. If Olympia dumps walton,
这会让我们的小客户们 对我们忠诚度的印象大打折扣
it sends a bad message to our smaller clients about loyalty.
没错
Exactly.
而且我跟客户签约在先 看看事务所的规章
And I signed my client first.
规则只有在
Firm rules.
老板改动它之前才算规则
Rules are only rules until the boss up and changes 'em.
你觉得为什么斯尼尔穿得了那条 花俏的长裤?
How do you think senior gets away with those ridiculous pants?
他一定在大案子取得了胜诉
He must have won a big case.
他喜欢在蹂躏别人的心灵后 打高尔夫球
He plays golf when he snuffs out someone's soul.
你觉得他们会想设个防火墙吗?
Think they'd consider a firewall?
也就是事务所同时代里两边打诉讼 但两方互不交流
Where the firm represents both sides but they don't interact.
不行 这简直是法规地雷区
No, it's a legal land mine.
而我们身为经验丰富的律师 应该能轻松以对
Which we, as skilled litigators, can navigate.
我能让我的客户同意防火墙制度
I can get my client to agree to a firewall.
斯尼尔 你是在担心你没办法吗?
Senior, are you a little nervous that you can't?
奠基会照我说的去做
Foundate will do what I advise.
那我们来谈条件吧
Then let's negotiate the terms.
哪些资讯可以共享 哪些不行?
What's permissible to share, what isn't?
我们可以在这边斗嘴
We could quibble over language, but in the words of
但套句大♥法♥官波特斯图尔特所说的
justice Potter Stewart,
“我看到的时候就知道了”
"I'll know it when I see it."
对色情片还适用
Applicable for pornography,
但在利益冲突下可能就不行了
not so much for conflict of interest.
-是吗? -对
Really? Huh.
因为我想我们谈论的重点在于 谁要被♥干♥翻了
'Cause I think we're debating who gets screwed.
细项需要讨论一阵子才能订出来
Language is gonna take a while to hammer out.
比利 如果他们开始握手或 顶屁♥股♥的话 传个讯息给我
Billy, text me if they start shaking hands or bumping butts.
我从没看过开完会互顶屁♥股♥的
Never seen the post-meeting butt bump,
但如果发生了 我会跟你说
but I'll let you know if it happens.
她观念也太过时了
She is so out of touch.
我想她是在开玩笑
I'm pretty sure she was joking.
我在说平衡的事
About the balance thing.
从法律学院毕业后一年 是绝对不可能有生活平衡的
Nobody has balance a year out of law school.
我有 朋友、家人、女友
I do. Friends, family, girlfriend.
你有女友?
You have a girlfriend?
你不知道我有女友?
You don't know that I have a girlfriend?
我常常聊到她
I talk about her all the time.
-歌♥地亚啊?歌♥地亚… -噢 歌♥…
Claudia? Claudia... C...
-歌♥地亚 -哇
Claudia. Wow.
你从来不听别人说话的 是吗?
You never listen to anyone, do you?
我当然会听
Of course I listen.
我以为她是你几百万个姐妹之一 好吗?
I just thought she was one of your eleven milliony sisters, okay?
玛蒂去哪了?
Now, where did Matty go again?
你有在听的话就会知道
You'd know if you listened.
(雅各布森与摩尔 档案库)
你好 好心的先生
Hello, good sir.
我需要看一些文件
I need access to some documents
这边是我主管的签名
and here's the signature of my superior.
蓓小姐一个月前修订了相关政策
Mrs. B issued an addendum to the policies handbook a month ago.
你需要先来信预约
You actually need to email for an appointment first.
抱歉 我刚进公♥司♥ 没收到消息
Apologies. Just started, hadn't heard.
但既然我都来了 也许你能 帮我省下白跑一趟的时间?
But since I'm here, maybe you could save me a trip back down?
蓓小姐对政策很严格的
Mrs. B is really strict about policies.
如果不重要的话我就不会求你了
I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important.
蓓小姐说 唯一能阻止
Mrs. B says the only thing standing between
一切迈向混沌的 就是这些政策了
order and anarchy are the imposement of these policies,
即使是重要的事情
even when it's important.
理论上 我同意
Agree, in theory.
蓓小姐说每个人“理论上”都同意
Mrs. B says everyone agrees "in theory,"
但只要出了事情…
but when the rubber hits the road...
别再说蓓小姐了
That's enough about Mrs. B!
我老板的职级比她大 好吗?
My boss outranks her, okay?
在法♥院♥里可能是 但在这里就不是了
Maybe in a court of law, but not down here.
蓓雯小姐 请原谅我
Mrs. Belvin, forgive me.
我只是压力很大
I-I'm just under a lot of pressure.
而你想让里库破坏规矩
And you were trying to get riku to bend the rules.
这我看多了
I see it all the time.
(比利:他们在顶屁♥股♥了 防火墙定下了)
有什么办法能让我 直接拿走档案吗?
I-Is there any way I could just grab my case file?
当然有
Absolutely.
把你的需求寄给我
Just email me your request,
根据规定
per the rules.
邮件寄出了
Email sent.
收到了
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表