剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
幸运地 它从未溜走
And luckily, it didn't.
歌♥地亚 你是我的一切
Claudia, you are everything to me.
我愿意一辈子
And I'd sit through chemistry class
永远都定格在那堂化学课
all over again for the rest of my life
只要你在我身边
if I could sit there with you.
所以我想…
So I just wanted to...
感谢迈尔斯老师让我们坐隔壁
thank Mr. Myers for sitting us together.
然后 更重要的是…
And also, maybe more importantly...
歌♥地亚伊莎贝菈奥特加…
Claudia Isabella Ortega...
你愿意嫁给我吗?
...will you marry me?
我一直想找个好时机跟你说
I've been trying to find a good time to tell you,
但因为一直忙于你姐妹的生日
but between your sisters' birthdays
和你♥妈♥的♥画饮活动…
and your mom's paint-and-sip...
什么?
What?
我很爱你 但…
I love you so much, but...
我觉得我们不适合
I just don't think that we belong together,
我觉得
and I think that, um,
我们只是习惯了彼此的陪伴…
we just got used to one another, and, um...
我很抱歉 比利
I'm so sorry, Billy.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
史上最棒的夜晚
Best night ever.
你什么时候求婚?歌♥地亚人呢?
When are you gonna do it? Where's Claudia?
噢
Oh.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
噢
Oh.
真的很遗憾 比利
I'm sorry, Billy.
敬全新的开始
To a fresh start.
嗯
Mmm.
抱歉
Sorry.
-我…我爸说了一些话 而… -不
My... my dad said something, and... No.
我们现在能别谈你♥爸♥的事吗?
Can we not talk about your father right now? Yeah.
我只是…
I just...
有件事我需要跟你坦白
I-I need to lay something out on the table,
因为…我们需要重新开始
because... we need to start fresh.
什么事?
What?
在我们分居前
Before we separated,
状况很糟的那阵子…
when things were really bad...
我外遇了
...I had an affair.
奥林匹娅
Olympia. Oh.
你好 老板
Hello, sir.
史超活 我需要你帮个忙
Stuart! I need your help.
我忘记信箱密♥码♥了
I forgot my email password.
史超活 我需要档案
Stuart, need the file!
史超活 修好我的电脑
Stuart, fix my computer.
要怎么做AI合成语♥音♥ 艾尔菲?
What do you need to make one of those AI voices, Alfie?
我想我欠你一句道歉
Well, I think I owe you an apology.
再一个斜线 最后再一个惊叹号♥
With a forward slash and an exclamation point at the end.
太好了 再见
Great. Bye.
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表