剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
罗马不是一天就能建成的
Rome wasn't built in a day.
至少你在建立信任吧
You building trust at least?
说实话 我不确定
I'm not sure, to be honest.
我原本也这样以为 但后来我陷进去了
I thought I was, but then I stepped in it
因为我还在努力应对一些
cause I'm also trying to navigate some
棘手的办公室政♥治♥…
tricky office politics and
说实话 这太累人了
frankly, it's just exhausting.
别告诉爷爷我说过这话
Don't tell Grandpa I said that.
我不会的
I won't.
别让他吃披萨当晚餐了 好吗
And don't let him eat pizza for dinner, okay?
我会很晚回家
I'll be home late.
你需要我说吗 现在时机合适吗
Do you need me to say it? Is now a good time?
是的 现在是个好时机
Yes, this is a very good time.
MWBSP[妈妈会非常为我骄傲的]
MWBSP.
艾莉雅 站住
Alia, stopl
我们应该和他对质 -不 站住
We should confront him. No, stop.
阿里安娜不会想要的 -我不在乎...
Ariana wouldn't want that. - I don't care...
听着 亲爱的 我得挂了
Listen, darling, I got to go.
来吧 我们走 走吧
Come on, let's go. Let's go.
怎么回事 你为什么没在车里
What is going on? Why aren't you in the car?
我本来在的 但后来我看到这些女孩…
I was, but then I I saw these girls
“留在车里”就是让你“留在车里”
"In the car"means"in the car. "
我需要你遵守指示
I need you to follow instructions.
这些指示不是随便乱说的
They aren't arbitrary.
郁闷 我得接这个电♥话♥
Shoot, I need to take this.
别担心 不是因为你
Don't worry, it's not you.
我觉得 有可能是因为她
I mean, it- it could be her.
不是的
It's not.
杂货店老板吉米
Jimmy the bodega owner
有内部监控录像
has interior surveillance footage,
但在没有传票的情况下
but he's refusing to turn it over
他拒绝提供
without a subpoena.
但我以为吉米想要帮助迈克尔
But I thought Jimmy wanted to help Michael.
我必须做点什么 我需要车
I have to do something and Ineed the car.
试试在受害者和吉米之间
Try to find a connection
找下相关性
between the victim and Jimmy.
任何能够说服法官
Anything that'll convince a judge to
给我们传票的证据
give us that subpoena.
不要靠近那个杂货店 马特洛克
And do not go near that bodega, Matlock.
我不是开玩笑
I'm not playing.
该死 我不知道你怎么
Damn. I don't know what you did to
把给惹毛了 但我对此并不生气
piss her off, but I am not mad about it.
好吧 我们该回办公室了 你住在皇后区
Okay, we should head back to the office. You live in Queens,
对吗 玛蒂 我们应该坐哪趟地铁
right, Matty? What train should we take?
其实我坐公交车
I take the bus, actually.
哦 不过 有时候 你必须
Oh. You must take the train sometimes,
不 从来没有 现在...你住在皇后区
No, never. Now You live in Queens
但从来不坐地铁吗
and you never take the subway?
我想我是个被习惯支配的生物
Itm`a creature of habit, I guess.
这根本说不通 -萨拉
That literally makes no sense- Sarah.
怎么了 有事情不对劲
What? Something is off.
好吧 我不坐地铁
Okay, fine. I don't take the subway
是因为我搬到这里的时候被抢劫了
because Iwas mugged when I moved here,
这很吓人
and it was really scary.
满意了吗
Satisfied?
你还有什么想质疑的吗
Is there anything else you'd like to pick at?
不 我...
No, I...
抢劫吗 这听起来很痛苦
Mugging? That sounds traumatic.
我不想谈这个
I- I don't want to talk about it.
太酷了 那 我们之间没事吧
Cool. So we're good?
没事了 -好的
Let's just move on. Okay.
我不知道这对我们有没有帮助
I don't know if this is gonna help us,
但我留意到这些女孩在杂货店外面
but Inoticed these girls outside the bodega,
所以我拍了几张照片 好吗
and so I took a few pictures, okay?
不好意思 那是我的拇指
Oops, that's my thumb.
看到了吗
See?
那个女孩 她看起来很沮丧
That one. She seems really upset.
所以她显然认识受害者 但我还不知道
So she clearly knew the victim, but I have no way
怎么能找到她 -艾莉雅·德诺维拉
of knowing how to find her. Alia DeNovera.
主教西区高二学生 迈克尔在那里
Sophomore at Bishop's West, where Michael went
读高中 打长曲棍球
to high school, plays lacrosse.
你怎么这么快就查到了
How did you find that so fast?
我坦白 十几岁的女孩让我有点害怕
Confession. Teenage girls scare me a little.
尤其是那些受欢迎的
Especially the popular ones.
我们俩都一样 宝贝
You and me both, baby.
好吧 我们只有一次机会
Well, we got one shot.
我的天啊 艾莉雅 你撞上了个老太太
OMG, Alia, you hit an old lady. Oh.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你还好吗
Oh...Are you okay?
我想是的 哦 天哪 我恍惚了
I think I am. Oh, God, I'm so dizzy.
什么都看不到
I can't see a thing.
有人看到我的眼镜了吗
Has anybody seen my glasses?
嗯 眼镜坏掉了
Yeah. They re broken.
哦 不 -我很抱歉
Oh, no, no, no. I am really sorry
你知道 这种事时常发生
You know, these things happen.
我不希望你
And I don't want you
因此过多难过
to be upset for one more second,
因为如果你难过 我也会难过的 亲爱的
because if you're upset then I'm upset, darling.
你真贴心
You're the sweetest.
不 你才贴心
No, you re the sweetest.
事实上 我正在调查
Actually, I'm investigating
阿里安娜:佩雷斯发生了什么事
what happened to Ariana Perez.
不是吧 我认识她
No way. I actually knew her.
不是吧 你觉得是迈克尔干的吗
No way. Do you think Michael did it?
不可能
No way.
你觉得是谁
Well, who do you think it was?
令人毛骨悚然的杂货店老板吉米
The creepy bodega owner Jimmy.
是的 他对阿里安娜很着迷
Yeah, he was, like, obsessed with Ariana.
所以我们叫他"CJ. "
That's why we call him"CJ. "
“怪咖吉米”
"Creepy Jimmy. "Yeah.
我想你的朋友得去尿尿了
I think your friend has to go pee.
然后我想起 在阿里安娜的短♥信♥里
And then I remembered, in Ariana's texts,
一群女孩提到了"CJ. "
a bunch of girls referred toa"℃J,
我们现在知道它的意思是”恐怖吉米”
which we now know means Creepy Jimmy. "
谁是怪咖吉米?
Who's Creepy Jimmy?
我女儿胃疼
My daughter had a stomachache
必须提前放学
and had to be picked up from school early.
为什么吉米很怪咖
Why is Jimmy creepy?
在短♥信♥里 这个缩写看起来
In the texts, it just seemed like
就像是高中女生的刻薄
high school girls being mean.
我没有意识到”CJ. "就是吉米
I didn't realize that"CJ. "was Jimmy.
而且他是迈克尔的老板
Plus he's Michael's boss.
现在 这些关联足以让当值法官
Now, that connection is enough for a subpoena
签发传票了
from the on- call judge.
我们去拿吧 然后回杂货店
Let's get it, then head back to the bodega.
安妮 你能照看凯瑟琳吗
Annie, can you watch Kathryn?
没问题 谢谢 玛蒂 你留在这里
No problem. Thanks. Matty, you stay here.
什么
What?
没说清楚吗
That wasn't clear?
是的 很清楚 只是...
Yeah, it's clear. It's just...
我觉得 为了让你信任我
well, I feel like I've done
我已经付出了很多 但忽然之间你不信任我了
quite a bit to make you trust me, and suddenly you don't,
我只是想知道为什么
and I was just wondering why,
我好改正
so I could correct.
为什么我不信任你吗
Why I don't trust you?
玛蒂 我上周才认识你
Matty, I just met you last week.
你看 这是一种特权 就像你认为
Oh, see, that's some privilege right there, as is the fact
可以质疑我的判断一样
that you think it's okay to question my judgment.
而我的判断是我获得了自♥由♥判断的权利
Judgment that I have earned the right to exercise
作出的判断
at my discretion.
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表