剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
前情提要…
Previously...
奥特里 我叫玛德琳马特洛克 跟老电视剧里的主角名字一样
Autry, my name is Madeline Matlock, like the old TV show.
噢 我爱那档节目
Oh, I love that show.
雅各布森与摩尔律师事务所隐匿了
The law firm Jacobson Moore hid documents
能使鸦♥片♥类药物 提前十年下市的关键文件
that could have taken opioids off the market ten years earlier.
想想这文件能拯救多少人的性命
Think of how many lives that could have saved.
包括我们女儿的
Including our daughter's.
所以我会找出所有的证据
So I'm gonna figure out who know what, when.
电邮附件 是一张斯尼尔在悉尼的照片
The email attachment, it's a photograph of Senior in Sydney.
斯尼尔有不在场证明 所以…
Senior had an alibi, so...
有人伪造了他的签名
His signature was forged
可能是朱利安 或奥林匹娅
by Julian or Olympia.
我们来看那支笔有没有值回票价
We'll see if this pen was worth it.
我要知道你的外遇对象是谁
I need to know who you slept with.
我跟雪伊说我很内疚 她说你跟伊力查有一腿
I told Shae that I felt guilty, and she said you had a thing with Elijah.
没有外遇
There was no affair.
你在拿一个实际上的有什么 跟一个理论上的没什么相比!
You're comparing an actual something to a theoretical nothing.
现在这里太乱了
It's way too messy here now.
我觉得我们不应该再一起工作了
I don't think we should work together anymore.
我们何不让管理委员会 只挑我们其中一人当合伙人?
Why don't we ask the managing board to pick only one of us for partner?
另一人离开
The other leaves.
我信任你
I trust you,
我希望你知道你也可以信任我
and I hope you know you can trust me, too.
不是她干的
She didn't do it.
是朱利安干的
Julian did.
我没有证据
I don't have proof--
只是我的直觉
just my gut,
而我信任它
and I trust it.
排除奥林匹娅是个错误
Ruling out Olympia is a mistake.
没有确凿的证据
There's no definitive proof.
亲爱的 我爱你 我听见你的话了
Hon, I love you, I hear you,
但你错得离谱
but you're dead wrong.
你还真的听进去了
Oh, I feel so heard.
听着 我没有迷失方向 艾德文
No, I haven't lost my way, Edwin.
我只是转换策略
I'm just pivoting.
我和奥林匹娅的友谊会帮上忙
And my friendship with Olympia is gonna be useful.
它会帮我们逮到朱利安的
It's gonna get us our man, Julian.
一定是他伪造了斯尼尔的签名
He must have forged Senior's signature.
把那些文件藏起来
He hid the documents.
玛蒂 奥林匹娅在哪?
Matty. Where's Olympia?
喔 我没见到她 我在咖啡厅…
Oh, I haven't seen her. I was in the café...
奥林匹娅跟布莱克艾里森 在一起吗?
Is Olympia with Blake Ellison?
谁?
Who, now?
慢点 孩子 我一口都还没喝呢
Slow down, son. I haven't even had a sip.
就是前台说刚才奥林匹娅带进来的
The CEO of Tranquil Pines who Olympia just escorted in,
宁静松养老院的行政总裁?
according to the front desk.
我们需要的朱利安财务记录
We need Julian's financials.
奥林匹娅说他拿到一大笔钱 去买♥♥他们的别♥墅♥
Olympia said he got a chunk of money to buy their brownstone.
那正好是那些文件消失的时间
And that was right about the time those documents went missing.
也许是他爸给他的 而不是威博夏制药
Well, maybe from his dad, not from Wellbrexa?
或者是威博夏制药给的 而不是他爸
Or from Wellbrexa, not his dad.
我要那场离婚变得难看 这样奥林匹娅就会要求鉴识会计
I need that divorce to get ugly so Olympia forces forensic accounting.
没错 然后他打给律师 那支笔录下来
Yep, then he calls his lawyer, the pen picks it up
我们就有新线索了
and we have new leads.
你确定你不知道奥林匹娅在哪?
You sure you don't know where Olympia is?
好吧
Fine.
她在豪华会议室
She's in the fancy conference room.
她的办公室正在打扫
Her office is being cleaned.
嗯 我去她办公室
Mm. Heading to her office.
你实在很不会撒谎 玛蒂
You're a really bad liar, Matty.
事实是
The fact is,
如果你们养老院有遵守规程
Walter Higgins would be alive today
瓦尔特希金斯就不会死了
if your nursing home followed protocol.
我眼前这些是违反规定
I'm looking at code violations,
健康和安全罚单、程序上的疏失
health and safety citations, procedural oversight.
别忘了还有人手短缺
Let's not forget staff shortages,
这就是为什么瓦尔特希金斯 会跌倒摔断髋骨
which is why Walter Higgins fell and broke his hip
六个月后中风孤零零地死在床上
six months before dying alone from a stroke in his bed.
住在我们那里的老人都很脆弱…
Our population is very fragile.
好 那坏掉的电梯
Okay, well, how about, uh, uh, broken elevators,
坏掉的房♥门感应器 坏掉的淋浴设备呢?
broken door sensors, broken showers?
你们机构里有什么是能用的?
Does anything work in your facilities?
我们一天到晚在修理东西 修好住户又把东西弄坏
We are constantly fixing things, and the residents break them.
喔 所以你现在是在怪 住在那里的老人吗?
Oh, so now you're blaming your elderly residents?
不是 听着 我…
No, look, I...
是瓦尔特偷了他自己的校戒吗 布莱克?
Did Walter steal his own class ring, Blake?
因为他儿子说那枚戒指
Because his son said that his ring was stolen
是你的员工从他尸体上偷走的
by your staff off his dead body.
你以为你是谁?
Who do you think you are?
听着 我没必要听你说这些
Look, I don't have to listen to this.
我付钱给这家律师事务所 不是来让人羞辱的
I don't pay this firm to insult me.
不 你付钱是请我们 预先考虑不利的因素
No, you pay us to anticipate bad facts
并且化解它们
and neutralize them
这样你的连锁养老院
so your chain of nursing homes
才不会因为过失致死的判决 遭到重创
doesn't get slammed with a wrongful death judgment.
至于我 我是你新的辩护律师
As for me, I'm your new defense lawyer.
如果你够聪明的话
If you're smart.
做得好 姐妹
Well done, sister.
抢走布莱克艾里森和宁静松养老院 是个好主意
Great idea to poach Blake Ellison and Tranquil Pines.
没想到你这么狡猾 马特洛克女士
I didn't think you were that crafty, Ms. Matlock.
喔 你在争取合伙人的位置 我可是你的左右手
Oh, you're racing for partner, I'm in the sidecar.
喔 他来了
Oh, there he is.
戴好安全帽 准备冲击
Crash helmets on, brace for impact.
她偷走我的客户
She stole my client.
-不 我是向布莱克艾里森提案 -违反事务所
No, I pitched to Blake Ellison. Violating the firm's
严禁挖角的政策
strict no-poaching policy.
宁静松养老院是赖瑞的客户
Tranquil Pines was Larry's client.
赖瑞心脏病发作 愿他安息
Larry had a heart attack. May he rest in peace,
但他的客户开放争取啊
but his clients are up for grabs.
我经手过好几起 宁静松养老院的诉讼
I worked on multiple Tranquil Pines actions.
布莱克是来见我的
Blake came here to meet with me.
没错 但他还是选择了我
Exactly, and he still chose me.
这么做会开启不良的先例
This sets a bad precedent.
我同意
Agreed.
我们不能推♥翻♥客户的选择 现在可别开这个先例
We don't overrule clients. Let's not start now.
如果布莱克艾里森想要奥林匹娅
If Blake Ellison wants Olympia,
那我也没办法
not much I can do.
你迟到了 比利
You're late, Billy.
我已经把时间轴整理出来 还有…
I've got the timeline prepared and all laid out and--
那是什么?
What is that?
那是我的时尚新皮带
It's my cool new belt.
那是什么味道?
And what is that smell?
是古龙水 是我身上的味道 别大惊小怪的
It's cologne. It's me. Calm down.
我办不到 我嗅觉很敏感 眼泪都要流出来了
I can't. I'm a super smeller, and my eyes are tearing up.
那就用嘴巴呼吸 好吗?
Well, then breathe out of your mouth, okay?
因为我正处于和歌♥地亚分手后的 蜕变阶段
Because I'm in my post-Claudia glow-up.
我得赶紧复原再次约会
I need to rip off the Band-Aid and date again.
我现在同时用三个约会应用程序呢
So I'm not on one but three dating apps.
这个嘛 要是有女人喜欢那条皮带 你就娶她吧
Well, if you find a woman who likes that belt, marry her.
哈
Ha.
我是说真的
Seriously.
至少你的古龙水能盖住老人的味道
And at least your cologne will mask the smell of old people.
我讨厌养老院
I hate nursing homes.
好的 我们来看看时间轴吧
Okay, let's see the timeline.
很可爱的皮带
Cute belt.
开始吧
Here we go.
瓦尔特周三下午觉得自己染上流感
Walter felt fluish Wednesday afternoon.
员工说要联♥系♥他的医生
The staff offered to call his doctor.
他拒绝了 说只是感冒
He refused and said it was just a cold.
到了周五 他发烧无力 早早上♥床♥睡觉
By Friday, he was lethargic with a fever, turned in early.
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表