剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
I think your work belongs in a museum.
卡提娅对这个也很擅长对吧?
Katya's good at this, too, huh?
对 她艺术天分
Oh, yeah, she is
非常高 当她…
super artistic when she's...
你知道的 清醒的时候 而我想
you know, sober, which I assume
她已经不再清醒了 老实说 因为她不见了
she no longer is, honestly, because she's gone AWOL.
我很想相信她
I wanted to believe her.
我从小就认识她了
I have known her since she was a kid.
真难受
It sucks.
是很难受 事实上…
It does suck. Actually...
你有看到卖♥♥她毒品的人吗?
Did you see the guy who sold her the drugs?
没有
No.
我知道这听起来很疯狂 但
And I know this sounds crazy, but
他会不会是被控告的狱警之一?
what if he was one of the guards?
让她无法出庭作证?
To keep her from testifying?
哇 你是这么想的吗?
Whoa. You really think so?
也许你的闭路电视有录到?
Maybe your security cameras caught it?
索尼娅 拜托 此时此刻
Sonia, please. Right now,
我老板正在做开场陈述
my boss is giving her opening statement,
而她甚至无法提起 任何一位原告的姓名
and she can't even mention a plaintiff's name
因为她们都不敢站出来
because they're all too scared to come forward.
而也许 这就是原因
Maybe this is the reason why.
等等 所以
Wait, so,
如果你老板不能讲她们的姓名
if your boss can't mention any names,
那她在讲谁?
who is she talking about?
汉摩拉比
Hammurabi,
一位西元前1770年的 巴比伦国王
a Babylonian king who ruled in 1770 BC,
定下了一系列的282条法规…
set forth a series of 282 laws--
汉摩拉比法典
Hammurabi's Code.
很多人都认为这个法典
And this code was considered by many
是罪与罚的起点
to be the birth of crime and punishment.
如果你违法 你就有可能失去
If you broke a rule, you could expect to lose
眼睛、手臂、舌头 或以上皆是
an eye, a hand, a tongue, or maybe all three.
但就连这个残酷的暴君
But not even this ruthless tyrant
都不会允许卫兵虐待囚犯
allowed his guards to abuse prisoners in confinement.
因为这不是惩罚
Because that's not punishment.
这是犯罪
That's criminal.
而劳森典狱长全部都知情
And Warden Larson knew about it,
却放任事情发生
and he let it happen.
你会看到就医记录
You will see medical records.
你会看到正式的申诉
You will see formal complaints
提出后就不了了之
that were filed and went unanswered.
你也会看到监狱的新典狱长
You will even meet the new warden of the prison,
她会作证表述她做了哪些努力
who will testify about the efforts she made
来重塑这腐♥败♥的
to reform the corrupt system
让这些女性一次又一次地受难
that allowed these women to be victimized
的体制
time and time again.
这些女性的唯一诉求 就是有人为此负责
All these women are asking for is accountability.
谢谢
Thank you.
(玛蒂传了讯息 打给她)
玛蒂 你查到了什么?
Hey, Matty, what you got?
索尼娅是个英雄
Sonia's a hero.
我们正在看画面 但是下载与上传实在是
We're looking at the footage, but it's taking forever
花太久了 或是…
to download or upload, or...
-你能直接给我看吗? -可以
Can you show it to me? Yeah.
之后我会习惯的吧
Tell me this gets easier.
我感觉手指上被装了高跷
I feel like my hands are on stilts.
再一周吧 这边
Give it a week. Here.
好了 闭路电视画面在这
Okay. Here's the security footage.
你看到了吗?
You see that?
他清楚知道摄影机在哪里 所以他在闪躲它们
He knew exactly where the cameras were and he wanted to avoid 'em.
他毕竟是个毒贩
Well, he's a drug dealer.
三台不同角度的摄影机
Three different cameras,
然后他全都避开了
and he avoided all of 'em.
很明显他踩过点了
He clearly scoped out the place.
加上 他锁定了卡提娅
Plus, he targeted Katya.
她能帮忙指认他吗?
Can she help identify him?
卡提娅今天没进来上班
Katya didn't come into work today.
我们觉得她嗑嗨了
We think she went on a bender.
-对 而我知道她都去哪嗑 -太好了
Yup, and I know where she goes. Great.
找出她 玛蒂
Find her, Matty.
她是唯一能辨认出药头的人
She's the only one who can identify the dealer,
而他是我们唯一的线索
and he is our only lead.
把团队都带上
Take the whole team with you.
同时 我需要重启和解谈判了
In the meantime, I have to restart settlement talks.
在这边等着
Oh. Wait here.
玛蒂会打给你们说去哪里会合
Matty's gonna call you and tell you where to meet her.
你们可以开公♥司♥车去
You can take a company car.
你快到了吗?
Are you close?
好
Okay.
-谢谢你过来 -东西我带来了
Thank you for coming. I brought the stuff.
我只是…
I was just...
我只是…
I just was...
有点慌张了
panicking a little,
只要想到又要处理这些
just thinking about coming back to all this.
我了解
I understand.
你当然了解
Of course you do.
已经一阵子了 是吧?
It's been a long time, huh?
有时候是这样的
Some days it has.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
还好 我只需要进去
Yeah. Just have to go in,
问到资讯 然后离开
get the information and leave.
严守界线
Hold my boundary.
这不是第一次了
I've done this before.
对
Yeah.
好
Okay.
你好
Hi, there.
我给你们带了些塔可饼和纳洛酮
I brought you guys some tacos and Narcan.
纳洛酮多多益善
You can never have too much Narcan.
我在找一个叫卡提娅的女人
I'm looking for a woman named Katya.
我想我有在后面看到她
I think I saw her back there.
好
Okay.
卡提娅 亲爱的
Katya, honey.
我的名字是玛蒂
My name is Matty.
我是名律师
I'm a lawyer.
我昨天在美甲店跟你见过
I met you yesterday in the nail salon.
-我很抱歉 我只是… -不 没关系 亲爱的
I'm sorry. I just... No, no, it's okay, honey.
你没惹上麻烦 也不需要解释
You're not in trouble, and you don't have to explain.
我只需要问你一些关于
I just need to ask you a few questions
你毒瘾复发那天的问题
about the day you relapsed.
我每次都拒绝了
I've said "no" every other time.
那天特别糟糕 还有那个客人
It was the bad day, and the customer,
然后药头就来了 然后…
and the dealer came by and...
我为什么没有拒绝?
Why didn't I say "no"?
因为你生病了
Because you have a disease.
这是一头很有耐心的野兽
It's a patient beast.
只要你稍有不备 它就会扑向你
And whenever you let down your guard, it pounces.
帮帮我
Help me.
请你帮帮我
Please help me.
我需要更多 佐斯
I need more movement, Josh.
我们都不想要走完整个庭审流程
Neither one of us wants to go through the whole trial.
我给的金额已经 在客户愿意支付的边缘了
I'm at the edge of what my client is comfortable paying.
就像我跟小孩说的 脱离舒适圈才会成长
Like I tell my kids, growth comes when you push past your comfort zone.
相信我 你不会想要陪审团 听到卡提娅诺维克的故事的
And trust, you do not want the jury to hear from Katya Novik.
你还记得她给出的口供吧
You remember her deposition, right?
事实上 我们抄捷径吧
Actually, uh, let's take a shortcut.
-奥林匹娅 -卡提娅
Olympia! Katya!
奥林匹娅 对不起 我搞砸了一切
Olympia, I'm sorry I ruined everything.
我会戒毒的
I'll get sober.
戒毒
Sober?
过去式 她戒了毒
Past tense. She got sober.
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表