剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
感谢各位抽空出席
Thank you for agreeing to meet.
我知道你们都忙着解决 全球水资源危机
I know you're busy solving the world's water crisis.
你需要他们投票推♥翻♥ 他们自己的私隐政策
You need them to vote to overturn their own privacy policy.
这几率很低
It's a long shot.
风险报酬率对他们有利
Risk-reward is in their favor.
他们只会看到风险
They'll only focus on the risks.
如果托德不是泄密者 而他发现我们怀疑他呢?
What if Todd is not the leaker and he learns we suspected him.
我们需要他的头脑
We rely on his mind.
是吧 宾?那是你说的
Right, Ben? That's what you said.
那我就专心解释 为什么那根本不成问题
Then I'll focus on why it's not an issue.
你不会想跟他们来回辩论的
You don't want to get into a back-and-forth.
有什么建议吗?还是只有批评
Any ideas, or just criticism?
我只是想说那些人都很自负
Just pointing out that these people have big egos.
你越是试图解释
The more you try to justify it,
他们对你说的话就越反感
the more they'll hate what you have to say.
反正他们讨厌任何 不是他们想出来的主意
Well, they're gonna hate anything they don't come up with themselves.
必须让他们认为那是他们的点子
They have to think it's their idea.
我完全同意
I couldn't agree more.
事实上 我想讨论一下
In fact, I would like to go over all the reasons
你们不该同意这种严重侵犯 私隐行为的所有理由
you should not agree to this egregious privacy violation.
等等
Wait,
那是…
is that...?
你刚才是不是用《潜行空间》 那招对付我?
Did you just do that Inception thing on me? Ah.
让我以为那是我的主意?
Make me believe it was my idea?
我们就不调查托德继续进行
We'll just proceed without investigating Todd and
希望一切顺利
hope for the best.
等等 我们讨论一下
Hold on. Let's discuss.
我们也不想绑手绑脚的
We don't want to tie our own hands.
我赢了
Uh... I win.
所有赞成作为特例 在不通知员工的情况下
All in favor of releasing employee data without notification
公开他们数据的人请举手
as a special exemption?
托德的确常去果汁吧
Well, Todd definitely went to a lot of juice bars.
好 这很奇怪
Okay, this is weird.
托德一周内去了麦基特里酒吧三次
Todd visited an actual bar, McKittry's, three times in one week.
可是托德认为酒精是毒药
But Todd thinks alcohol is poison.
没错
Exactly.
酒吧一开门我们就该过去看看
We should swing by the bar as soon as it opens,
趁他们没那么忙
when it's not too busy.
跟经理谈谈 看看有没有监视器画面
Talk to the manager, see if there are any security tapes.
好主意
Good thinking.
你在皇后区的公♥寓♥ 因为你觉得有人跟踪你?
You're at the Queens apartment because you think you were followed?
我不知道 巴士上有个男的
I don't know. There was this man on the bus,
一直盯着我看
and he was staring.
雪伊和莎拉今天在调查我
And Shae and Sarah were looking me up today.
要是他们派人跟踪我怎么办?
What if they sent somebody to follow me?
没有人跟踪你
No one's following you.
你又不知道
You don't know that.
我们在调查某间公♥司♥的内鬼
We're rooting out a mole in this company
而雪伊知道我们看过她的领英页面
and Shae knows we were on her LinkedIn.
还有莎拉
And Sarah--
莎拉从大楼出来看…
Sarah came out of the building to watch...
好的 玛蒂 你得慢下来 深呼吸
Okay, Matty, you've got to slow down now and breathe.
我在呼吸啊
I-I... I'm-I'm breathing.
你还记得上次发生什么事吗?
Do you remember what happened last time?
我不希望你恐慌症又发作
I don't want you to have another anxiety attack.
我知道
I know, I know.
好的
Okay, okay,
跟我一起做 好吗?
then do it with me. All right,
吸气四秒
in for four...
闭气四秒
...and hold for four...
吐气四秒
and release for four.
好的 再一次
Okay, do it again.
-玛德琳? -我在这里
Madeline? I'm here.
我好多了
I'm better.
很好
Good.
回家吧
Come home.
今晚不行 只是…
Not tonight. Just...
以防万一
Just in case.
抱歉
Sorry.
你不必道歉
You don't have to apologize.
也许我应该道歉
Maybe I do.
我撒谎了
I lied.
你是不是在找艾尔菲的父亲?
Have you been trying to look for Alfie's father?
不是的 艾德文
No, no, Edwin.
我绝对不会那么做的
I would never.
是关于操纵奥林匹娅有多困难
About how hard it is to manipulate Olympia.
我说那不会困扰我 但是…
I said it didn't bother me, but...
只要记得你这么做的初衷就好
Just... keep reminding yourself why you're doing this.
雅各布森与摩尔律师事务所的某人 隐匿了文件
Someone at Jacobson Moore hid documents...
那些文件原本拯救很多人 包括我们的女儿
That could've saved people like our daughter.
我不想被抓到 艾德文
I don't want to get caught, Edwin.
我们得想办法摆脱雪伊
We have to figure out a way to get Shae off my back.
我只是觉得这样小题大作有点傻
I just feel a little silly, making a whole big to-do.
我可以保证 你一点都不傻
I can assure you, you're not being silly.
“这是一个安全的空间
"This is a safe space,
我们认真对待所有的问题
we take all concerns seriously,
雅各布森与摩尔律师事务所 绝对不会容忍♥和饶恕
"and Jacobson Moore does not tolerate or condone
任何形式的歧视、骚扰或虐待”
discrimination, harassment or abuse."
嗯 我很感谢
Well, I appreciate that.
我是说 我刚入行的时候
I mean, we didn't have an HR department
还没有人力资源部 所以…
when I was first starting out...
所以我对于用“骚扰”或“歧视”
so, uh, I'm a little nervous using words like "harassment" or "discrimination."
这样的词有点不安
You know, I mean, it's just...
但我认为两种情况都有
But... I think we're talking both here.
不如你详细跟我说说 雪伊班菲尔德的事吧?
Why don't you walk me through what happened with Shae Banfield?
我很想 可是…
I'd like to but...
她权力很大
she has a whole lot of power.
我们有严格的反报复政策 我保证
And we have a strict anti- retaliation policy, I promise.
天啊
God.
嗨 你有见到莎拉吗?
Hi. Have you seen Sarah?
没有
Nope.
相信我 她在我肯定会知道 因为她的熊熊怒火
And believe me, I'd know, because I'd feel the hatred of a thousand suns
能把我的脑袋烧出一个洞来
burning a hole through my skull.
我们说好要去酒吧
We were supposed to go to the bar
试图弄到托德的监视器画面
and try to get security footage of Todd.
好的
Okay,
玛蒂 你是我的证人
Matty, you're my witness.
记下在东部标准时间大约10点45分
Let the record show, at approximately 10:45 Eastern Standard Time,
我在这间办公室等她
I was in this office, waiting for her.
她最好别生我的气
She better not get mad at me.
我快气炸了
I am so pissed.
马特洛克向人力资源部投诉我
Matlock filed an HR complaint against me.
我刚收到警告
I just got a warning.
先发制人
A preemptive attack.
恐惧已经占据她的心
Fear hath gripped her heart.
别再那样说话 令人反感
Stop talking like that. It's off-putting.
而且有点精神错乱
And a little unhinged.
好的 抱歉
Okay, sorry.
但她应该要害怕的
But she should be scared
看看我刚才发现什么
because look what I just found.
一条新线索
A new lead.
喔
Ooh.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
看来我要去一趟佐治亚了
Guess I'm going to Georgia.
你说你查出托德跟谁碰面 是什么意思?
What do you mean you figured out who Todd met with?
我去了酒吧
I went to the bar,
跟经理说我的钱包被偷了
told the manager that my wallet was stolen,
他让我截了监视器画面的图
and he let me take a screenshot off the security footage.
你为什么把我丢下?
Why did you leave me behind?
把你丢下?我找了
Leave you behind? I looked...
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表