剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
家里没有一个人是开心的
Nobody in this house is happy.
在这点上 我们意见一致
Well, on that, we agree.
现在怎么办?
What happens now?
我孤军奋战
I'm in this alone.
你说得很清楚
Heard you loud and clear.
那些是晚餐
Those are for dinner.
听听你自己在说什么
Do you even hear yourself?
你根本就不懂要随时撒谎的感受
You have no idea what it's like lying all the time.
事情都是我在做
I'm doing all the work.
我最初就不希望你这么做
Well, I never wanted you to do it in the first place.
你没有权利坐在那边 道貌岸然地批评我们
You have no right to sit there like some sanctimonious judge.
你很明显已经没有原则了
You've clearly lost your moral center!
我再也不请艾尔菲帮忙了
I won't use Alfie again.
开心了吗?
Are you happy?
家里没有一个人是开心的
Nobody in this house is happy.
饼干还好吗?
Is cookie okay?
他昨天晚上开始就不吃东西了
Last night, he stopped eating.
连他最爱的零食都不吃
Even his favorite little weenies.
接着我眼睁睁地 看着他放弃了 爱玛琳
And then I saw him give up, Emmalyn.
很抱歉 我不想让你也一起有负担
I'm sorry, I don't want to burden you with this.
这不是负担 而是种荣幸
It's not a burden. It's an honor.
有什么我能帮忙的
How can I help?
我真的很想回家 好好悼念他
I really want to go home and grieve,
但我还需要进去档案室…
but I still have to get into the documents room...
玛蒂 你在这啊
Matty. There you go.
你好 蓓小姐…你还好吗?
Hi, Mrs. B. Are you okay?
-我很好 -不 她不好
Yes. No, she isn't.
她家庭成员过世了
There's been a death in the family.
-过世? -饼干
A death? Cookie.
-谁是饼干? -我的狗
Who's cookie? My dog.
你有养狗?
You have a dog?
你怎么会不知道她养狗?
How do you not know her dog?
我曾经有养狗
I had a dog.
对 但…
Y-Yes, but...
我现在没有了 因为…
I don't have one now because
…他死了
he died
就在昨晚
last night.
我没告诉你的原因是
I didn't tell you about him because
你讲得很明白 我们是
you've just made it very clear that we're
同事 不是朋友
colleagues, and not friends.
你说的没错
You're absolutely right.
我很抱歉 模糊了这层界线
I apologize for blurring the boundaries.
太好了
Great.
如果你能给我的好朋友
And I would appreciate it if you would give
多一点空间来哀悼的话 我会很感激的
my dear friend some space to grieve.
当然
Of course.
空间 当然
Space, yeah. No, of course.
来吧 你还有我呢
Come on. I got you.
有进展了
We have movement.
鉴于最近的新发现
In light of recent discoveries,
奠基已授权提供六百万元和解金
found ate has authorized six million dollars
给原告 罗拔华顿
for the plaintiff, Robert walton.
并且
Additionally,
我们也承诺会为所有住在奠基名下 房♥地♥产♥
we have a commitment to do mold remediation
且能证明因房♥屋发霉 而产生健康问题的住户
and a health fund for anyone in a found ate building
提供除霉、重新装♥修♥ 并成立保健基金
who can prove causation between black mold and health problems.
每人上限为30万元
This is capped at 300k per person.
同意吗?
Do we have an agreement?
同意
We do.
好
Good.
这是和解提案内容的正式记录
This memorializes the deal as it is being offered.
-谢谢你 -不客气
Thank you. Certainly.
联络大楼内所有 曾通报过健康问题的人
Contact everyone in the building who reported health problems.
我们要马上开始申请
We want to start filing immediately.
-我来处理理赔程序 -我来确认金流
I'll take the claims process. I'll confirm the funding.
恭喜你 罗拔
Congratulations, Robert.
别闹了
Come on.
(签收人)
里库 为了奠基案的申报 我们需要寄送认证过的复本
Riku, we need to send certified copies to judge cellidon's office
给塞利顿法官
for foundate's new corporate filing.
你处理完就把它们传给斯尼尔看
Send them up to senior for review when you're done.
为什么奠基会在我们和解的同一天
Why would found ate be filing a new corporate entity
申报成立新法人机构?
on the same day as we're settling?
-这合理吗? -不太合理
Does that make sense? Not really.
但是保健基金是透过一间
But the health fund is being channeled through a subsidiary
德州银行的分行成立的 也许这就是原因
of the bank in Texas, maybe that's why.
什么?保健基金的联络地址
What? The p.O box for the health fund correspondence,
也位于德州
also in Texas.
两个都是?
Both?
你不觉得事有蹊跷吗?
And you didn't think that was odd?
-我们冷战… -我不知道他正在处理…
We're not really talking... I didn't know that he was working...
塞利顿法官
Judge cellidon.
他的职权范围是什么?
What is his jurisdiction?
正在查了
Looking it up right now.
塞利顿法官…
Judge cellidon...
破产申请
Bankruptcy.
不好了 奥林匹娅在哪?
No. Where's Olympia?
这招叫“德州两阶段式破产”
It's called the Texas two-step.
强生用在婴儿爽身粉和解案中的
A nasty legal move Johnson & Johnson used
卑鄙法律手段
in their baby powder settlement.
而斯尼尔刚刚把它用在我们身上
And senior just pulled it on us.
我打赌他让团队整晚加班
I bet he had people here all night long
重新整合那间公♥司♥
restructuring that corporation.
而早上销毁的文件…
And the shredding in the morning...
他湮灭了证据
He covered his tracks.
他让那些破产诉讼的律师 搭货梯悄悄离开
He snuck those bankruptcy lawyers out through the service elevator,
避开了大厅的耳目
avoiding the main lobby.
斯尼尔还穿着花俏的裤子
Senior wearing those damn pants.
他去打高尔夫了
He went golfing.
就像比利说的
Just like Billy said.
他只有在
He only golfs
-蹂躏别人的心灵后才打高尔夫 -蹂躏别人的心灵后才打高尔夫
when he snuffs out when he snuffs out someone's soul. Someone's soul.
不好意思
Excuse me.
斯尼尔让奠基宣告破产
Senior bankrupted the company.
他把负债和资产分割了
He separated the liability from the assets.
德州两阶段式破产
The Texas two-step.
德州两阶段式破产
Texas two-step.
他刚刚签下的和解条款 没有任何意义
That settlement he just signed is worth nothing.
有问题吗?
Is-is there a problem?
大楼还是会经过重整
Well, the building'll still be fixed.
至少不会再有人受害了
No one else'll get sick. That's something, at least.
但珊迪希望他们付出代价
But Sandy wanted them to hurt.
而我无法…
And I couldn't...
我没有…
I didn't...
我认为她会以你的努力奋斗为荣
Well, I think she'd be proud that you fought so hard for her.
老天 我希望如此
God, I hope so.
她的最后几年都在打诉讼
Her last years were all about the case.
要我老实说的话 我们为此争执了很多次
And if I'm honest, we fought a lot about it.
我觉得这负担太大了
I felt like it was too much.
她渴望正义 罗拔
She needed justice, Robert.
我知道 但我也渴望有时间跟她相处
I know, but I needed time with her.
你是怎么熬过来的?
How'd you get through it?
关键是妥协 对吧?
Compromise is the key, right?
妥协 和很多冬甩
That and a lot of donuts.
是啊
Yeah.
要提醒自己 对方不是敌人
Reminding ourselves the other person is not the enemy.
她只是很痛苦 只是…害怕
Just in pain, just... scared.
加上 出发点都是爱 对吧?
Plus, it all came out of love, right?
对
Right.
你很聪明 罗拔
You're a smart guy, Robert.
听着 我之前原本
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表