剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
老练律师 前情提要...
Previously on Matlock...
广巨制药 他们给的钱可多了
Big Pharma, big money.
我就想要这种案子
That's where I want to be.
雅各布森与摩尔律师事务所隐匿了
The law firm Jacobson Moore hid documents
能使鸦♥片♥类药物 提前十年下市的关键文件
that could have taken opioids off the market ten years earlier.
想想这文件能拯救多少人的性命
Think of how many lives that could have saved,
包括我们女儿的
including our daughter's.
我当初就不该离开你
I shouldn't have left you before,
我现在更不会离开
and I'm not leaving now.
这会很难保密的
It's gonna be hard to keep this a secret.
卧底任务超性感的 宝贝
Undercover operations are sexy, baby.
所以 你用哪些交友软体?
So, uh, what dating apps are you on?
我们是朋友 你觉得我为什么会因为你不知道
We're friends. Why do you think I was upset that you didn't know
我交往了八年的女友而生气?
my girlfriend who I've been dating for eight years?
八年?
Eight years?
我女儿在与药物滥用 奋斗多年后过世了
My daughter died after a long battle with drugs.
我觉得我心脏病发了
I think I'm having a heart attack.
你确定只是恐慌症吗?
Are you sure it was just a panic attack?
确定
Positive.
去看医生 拿点乙型阻断剂
Go to your doctor to get a beta-blocker
避免再次发生
in case it happens again.
你需要更严肃地看待你的健康
You need to take your health more seriously.
-我们已经接近真♥相♥了 -我们没有
We're so close. We're not.
如果你负责威博夏制药
If you were on Wellbrexa,
也许会有所不同
maybe it would be different.
你要进军医药了
You're going to pharma.
我有一个新的威博夏制药的案子
I've got a new case with Wellbrexa,
我想让你参与
and I am bringing you on.
这是老天给我的安排
I'm right where the universe wants me to be.
亲爱的 佛罗里达如何?
Darling, how's Florida?
我竟然没跟你们一起去
I can't believe you guys are there without me.
房♥子现在好空
The house is so empty.
艾德文 我很好 恐慌症没再犯了
Edwin, I'm fine. No more panic attacks.
我感觉很好
I'm feeling good.
比很好还要好
Better than good.
我状态恢复了 宝贝
I'm back, baby.
让这些医药小子们 见识一下医药老大吧
Those pharma boys are about to meet Pharma Granny,
我会杀得他们措手不及
and they're not gonna know what hit 'em.
斯尼尔今天不会来
Senior won't be there today,
所以我没办法存取他的电脑
so I won't be able to access his computer.
不 他只会为了大人物现身
Nope, he only comes in for the head honchos.
我会专心给威博夏制药的
Well, I'm gonna focus on impressing
内部法律团队留下好印象
the Wellbrexa in-house legal team.
因为 如果他们喜欢我 想要我继续服务
Because if they like me and they want me to stay on,
我就能拿到他们所有资讯了
I'll be able to have access to everything.
他们所有的档案、秘密
All their files, all their secrets.
“深入险境”这说法没错
"Belly of the beast" is about right.
我已经准备好了
I couldn't be more ready.
玛蒂
Matty.
来得正好 早安
Good timing and good morning.
你来评评理
Settle our dispute.
你喜不喜欢 这些活泼、且在过去几年内
Do you like these really fun sweaters
我们的无伴奏合唱团
that have worked beautifully
都穿得好好的毛衣?
for our a cappella group over the years?
我想我很喜欢
I think I most certainly do.
别淌这浑水 马特洛克
Stay out of this, Matlock.
不淌了 史超活
On my way out of this, Stuart.
不 别动
No. Don't move.
我需要一个人来见证 史超活在节日派对上多么独♥裁♥
I need a witness to Stuart's holiday party tyranny.
这些毛衣不符合我们要的风格
These sweaters do not align with our vision,
-所以不能用 -这是你的意见 还是斯尼尔的?
so they're not happening. Is this coming from you or Senior?
斯尼尔
Senior.
因为他授权我决定服装相关的细节
In that he's empowered me to make all sartorial decisions.
那是个用专业术语包装的谎言
That's a lie cloaked in convenient corporate language.
看 被人体测谎仪抓个正着
Ha! Caught by the human lie detector.
我们要穿这毛衣 因为它样式活泼
We're wearing these sweaters because they are fun,
无伴奏合唱就是要活泼才行
and a cappella is all about fun.
以我来说
Well, I, for one,
我已经等不及喝蛋奶酒 然后放声欢呼了
can't wait for the eggnog and the good cheer,
我们到时候见
and I'll see y'all there.
我其实需要你的帮助 玛蒂
Actually, I need your help, Matty.
我需要你告诉我一些真♥相♥
A little truth session, if you will.
抱歉 雪伊 但我在赶时间
Oh, sorry, Shae, but I'm just in a bit of a hurry.
你可以边走边告诉我真♥相♥
Truth sessions can happen on the move.
从你的肢体语言看来 你最近睡眠不足
So, I can tell by your body language you haven't been sleeping well.
我也睡不好 全因一个谎言
Neither have I. Because of a lie.
什么谎言?
What lie?
莎拉很凑巧地“着凉了”
Sarah has conveniently come down with a "head cold,"
这代表她不能唱歌♥
which means she can't sing,
也代表我的女高音
which means there will be no alto
失去了中音的润饰
to round out my soprano.
我们又要谈无伴奏合唱了?
So we're back to a cappella?
她才没有生病
That girl isn't sick.
然后我也不想要把比利扯进来
And I don't want Billy getting involved
因为我怕他俩吵架的话 会影响到他的歌♥喉
because, well, voices might be raised and he needs to preserve his.
所以我需要你说服她明晚上台表演
So I need you to convince her to perform tomorrow night.
我会尽我所能
I'll do my very best.
但我真的得走了
But I really got to go now.
非常谢谢你 玛蒂
I appreciate it. Thank you, Matty.
好的
Okay.
马特洛克女士 近来可好?
Madame Matlock, what is up?
好
All right,
我们派对见了 莎拉
I will catch you at the party, Sarah.
对 我们一定会见的
You definitely will catch me
因为我会去派对 引颈期盼着
'cause I will be there, waiting.
你的到来
For you.
这就是你 不参加无伴奏合唱的原因…
Oh, so this is why you're not performing with the a cappella...
嘘
Shh!
对 因为我们只一起喝过一次咖啡
Yes, because we've only had one coffee,
而我不想要绮菈知道任何
and I don't want Kira knowing about any extracurricular
看起来不性感的嗜好
that isn't objectively hot.
放弃吧 玛蒂 我已经告诉过她 无伴奏…
Don't bother, Matty, I've already tried telling her that a ca...
-嘘 -她已经听不到了 朋友
Shh! She's out of earshot, friend.
客观来说 还不能确定
Uh, to be fair, we don't know.
说不定绮菈的听力范围
I mean, Kira could have the auditory range
-跟西伯利亚哈士奇一样远 -没错
of a Siberian husky. Exactly.
我在开玩笑
That was a joke.
你今天不是应该要 去医药团队那边工作吗?
Aren't you supposed to be on pharma today?
她是 来吧玛蒂 我带你到朱利安那边
She sure is. Come on, Matty, I'll walk you to Julian.
莎拉 比利 玛蒂不在的话 我就要仰赖你们了
Sarah, Billy, I will be leaning on you two with Matty gone.
我从第一天起就在仰赖他们了
Well, I've been leaning on 'em ever since I got here.
我会想念你们的
I'm gonna miss both of you.
我也是
Same.
我不想口是心非 不过
Well, I'm not gonna lie, but
祝你顺利
I wish you well.
能仰赖我们吗?
Are we ready to be leaned on?
奥林匹娅已经习惯玛蒂了
Olympia's used to Matty now.
她经验丰富 待人圆融
She's got experience, people skills.
没错 而我们也从 这段经历中成长了
Yes, and we have benefited from that experience.
而且我的社交技巧
And, look, my interpersonal skills
-有了大幅的进步 -嗯
have improved light-years. Mm.
加上 这天迟早要来的 对吧?
Plus this day was always coming, right?
如果玛蒂没有为了去医药团队 而离开我们
If Matty didn't leave us for pharma,
她也还是会离开的
she eventually would have left us anyway.
你刚刚还说社交技巧进步呢
What were you saying about your interpersonal skills?
记住 威博夏的内部律师团队 非常不留情面
And remember, Wellbrexa's in-house counsel can be brutal,
所以事情别往心里去
so don't take things personally.
我也不是吃素的
Oh, I can give as good as I get.
好 听着 我会想你的
Okay. And, look, I'm gonna miss you.
真的吗?
Really?
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表