剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
好吧
Okay.
可是什么?
What's the but?
可是这周我本来就想建议你 让雪伊接手一个案子
But I was gonna suggest you bring Shae onto a case this week anyway.
大家都知道你和朱利安闹翻
That fight with Julian was public,
你得展现出那件事不会影响到工作
and you have to show it doesn't affect the work.
超脱个人情绪 大度一点之类的
Rise above, all that hooey.
我才不想大度
I don't want to rise above.
我想找个坑把她丢进去
I want to find a sinkhole and drop her into it.
就是这种态度
That's the spirit.
或是地狱之门 把她送回她的同伴身边
Or a hellmouth. Send her back to her people.
知道该去哪找地狱之门吗? 因为我没有头绪
Any leads on hellmouths? 'Cause I'm fresh out.
很遗憾 没有
Unfortunately, no.
你说得没错
You're right.
我知道你说得没错
I know you're right.
如果我们要出庭 我会忍♥住那口气 带上我的圣水
If we go to trial, I will suck it up, bring my holy water
去应付雪伊
and deal with Shae.
还是让我来做你跟她的中间人?
Why don't you let me interface with her,
这样你就不必面对她
so you don't have to.
以前没有你的日子我是怎么过的 玛德琳马特洛克?
What did I do before you, Madeline Matlock?
玛德琳马特洛克会付出代价的
Madeline Matlock will pay.
记下我说的话
Mark my words.
她从我手中偷走奥特里的案子
She stole Autry's case from me.
然后把案子给我 而且我赢了
And gave it to me, and I won it.
你有看到我的古龙水吗?
Have you seen my cologne?
好险我没看见
Thankfully, no.
但她先把案子给我的 比利
And she gave the case to me first, Billy.
然后毫不犹豫地把它抢走
And then she snatched it away with nary a thought of the wreckage.
不要脸!
Fie upon her, fie.
不要脸?
Fie?
不要脸
Fie.
当我愤怒达到九分时
When my anger is at a nine,
我会听维多利亚时代的小说 让怒气降到七分
I listen to Victorian novels to bring it back down to a seven.
那你气到十分时会怎么做?
What do you do when you're at a ten?
把一切都毁掉
I burn it all down.
深呼吸 她来了
Well, take a deep breath, she's coming.
早上好啊
Good morning.
对你来说很好 叛徒
Maybe for you, turncoat.
莎拉 我知道你在生我的气
Sarah, I know you're angry with me,
但我希望我们能放下过去向前看
but I'm hoping that you and I can move forward.
只要你让时间倒流 把我应得的案子还给我
As soon as you rewind time and give me back the case I deserve.
我赢了那个案子
Which I won.
无关紧要
Irrelevant.
我不同意
Uh, disagree.
比利表现得很好
Billy did a great job.
我相信他能胜任 所以才把案子交给他
I believed he would, and that's why I gave it to him.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
在你告诉我实情之前 你就是我发誓要对付的敌人
And until you tell me the truth, thou hath made a sworn enemy out of me.
让我们彼此真心相连
Let us each really connect with each other.
此时此刻 我们在这个星球上 拥有一致的目标
We are all aligned in this moment. On this planet. In this present.
当我们睁开眼睛 开始我们的集体诉讼时
As we open our eyes and embark on our collective litigation,
记住我们的初衷
let us remember why we're here.
地球正处于危机之中
The planet's in crisis.
我们是来帮忙的
We are the helpers.
阿们
Amen.
阿们
Amen.
我已经喜欢上你了
I like you already.
听好了
Now, listen up,
我是个和平爱好者
just 'cause I'm a peace-loving dude,
不代表我不想对付其他人
doesn't mean I don't want to draw blood.
史特斯法公♥司♥窃取了我的技术
Stratusfy stole my tech.
准确来说是窃取了托德的技术
Well, they stole Todd's tech.
有人跟你们介绍过托德了吗? 托德是我的伙伴
You guys briefed on Todd? Todd's my man.
你在哈佛大学演讲后 他主动跟你联♥系♥
Uh, he approached you after you gave a lecture at Harvard.
八个月后他开始在雨织者替你工作
Eight months later, he started working for you at RainWeaver.
因为宾的指导
'Cause of Ben's mentorship.
嘿 谁指导谁啊?
Hey, who mentored who?
这家伙是个天才
This guy's a genius.
人们应该追随他 像当年追随爱因斯坦那样
People should be following him around like they did with Einstein.
你年纪多大了?
How old are you?
75岁
Uh, 75.
需要知道我的体重吗?
Want my weight, too?
不用了 我看得出来
No, I can estimate that.
宾是说你的生理年龄 而非你的实际年龄
And Ben meant your biological age, not your chronological age.
托德让我从43岁回到28岁
Todd took me from 43 years old to 28.
你好 托德
Well, hello, Todd.
晚上有兴趣一起喝一杯吗?
You want to grab a drink later tonight?
我不喝酒 酒是毒药
I don't drink. Alcohol's poison.
好的 托德
Okay, Todd.
我们晚点再来评估玛蒂的健康状况
Let's do Matty's health assessment later.
我们有一场硬仗要打
We have a bit of an uphill battle.
经过11个月的诉讼
After 11 months of litigation,
你依旧无法证明史特斯法公♥司♥ 盗用你们的智慧财产
you've yet to prove that Stratusfy used your intellectual property.
你为什么这么确定他们窃取?
Why are you so sure they did?
因为史特斯法公♥司♥的创办人 就是个黑客
Because the founder of Stratusfy is a hack
他这辈子从来没有独♥立♥思考过
who's never had an independent thought in his life.
了解
Got it,
但我们先聚焦在事实上就好
but let's stick to facts.
事实
Facts?
他挖角我一名科学家马高
He poached one of my scientists, Marco.
马高本来在托德手下工作
Marco worked under Todd.
我的团队研究出如何让 碘化银粒子的排放量
My team figured out how to get silver iodide particle emissions
降低到国家环境保护局核准的标准
low enough for EPA approval.
对 碘化银是我们发射到云层
Yeah, silver iodide is the chemical we shoot into the clouds
来制♥造♥降雨的化学物质
to make it rain.
在高浓度下它有毒
In high concentrations,
但托德把我们的排放量 降低到每公升40.28微克
it's toxic, but Todd got our levels down to 40.28 MPLs.
这比国家环境保护局的限值 低了10微克
That's ten micrograms under the EPA limit.
然而 不知道怎么着
And yet, somehow,
行星年代依旧在我们的实验室外 扎营抗♥议♥
PlanetNow is still camped out in front of our labs protesting.
那些环保社运人士?
The environmental activists?
-对 -为什么?
Mm. Why?
他们从我在埃克森工作时 就缠着我不放
Ah, they've been hounding me since my Exxon days.
为什么你会改变立场?
Why the about-face?
如果你不介意我问的话
If you don't mind my asking.
嗯…
Uh...
你有没有曾经一觉醒来 心想
You ever wake up and think,
“哇
"Whoa.
我这辈子做错太多事了”
I have done so much of my life wrong"?
我有了小孩后就是这种感觉
That's what happened when I had a kid.
一切都改变了
Changed everything.
所以我要开放这项技术的原始码
And that is why I'm going open-source with this tech to help people.
为这个世界做点好事
Try and do some good for the world.
而史特斯法公♥司♥会尽可能地
Whereas Stratusfy is gonna hold onto these patents
长时间握住这些专利
for as long as humanly possible
试图从水资源战争中 赚取数十亿美元
and try to make billions off the water wars.
史特斯法公♥司♥的碘化银排放量 是多少?
What is Stratusfy's silver iodide output?
我不知道
No idea.
法官裁定这超出证据的披露范围
Judge ruled it's outside the scope of discovery.
如果他们使用你们的配方 他们排放量也会是40.28吗?
If they used your formulation, would their output be 40.28 also?
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
我想我知道怎么弄到那个数据了
I think I know how to get it.
但需要你在行星年代的好朋友帮忙
But it will involve your good friends at PlanetNow.
你没听我说话吗?
Weren't you listening?
他们不是我朋友
Not my friends.
那太好了
Great then.
那说服他们同时起诉你 和史特斯法公♥司♥应该不会太难
Then it won't be hard to convince them to sue Stratusfy and you.
这是恶意起诉
This is malicious prosecution.
宾沃格尔故意让我的当事人被起诉
Ben Vogel is getting my client sued.
我真希望我理解姆顿女士在说什么
I wish I knew what Ms. Moulton was talking about.
行星年代刚针对史特斯法公♥司♥ 提出的公民诉讼
The "citizen suit" that PlanetNow just brought against Stratusfy,
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表