剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
而且他们在盗窃案 发生后不久就分手了
and they broke up right after the theft.
也许她还住在他的公♥寓♥里
Maybe she still lives in his apartment,
而且他和妈妈住在一起
and he's staying with his mom.
听起来我们该去问问这位狄米崔了
Sounds like we should draw up some questions for old Demetri.
别插手
Stay out of it.
当然 我是恭敬地说这话的
Said with respect, of course.
这话哪里恭敬了?
Which part of that is respectful now?
她心情不好 因为绮菈在和其他人约会
She's in a bad mood because Kira's seeing other people.
不 我不高兴是因为 你占了所有风头 婆婆
No, I'm upset because you're taking up all the air, Nana,
而我们需要一场胜利
and we need a win.
听起来不错
Sounds good
因为我正在看他的工作地点
because I'm looking at his place of business,
而我会显得格格不入
and I'd stick out like a sore thumb.
给我一个小时换衣服
Give me an hour to change.
在尽头那里?
At the end there?
-对 -对 好的
Yes. Yeah, okay.
对 我看到他了
Yes, I see him.
我们要…
Are we going to...?
我们走吧
We're going in.
好的
Okay.
-抱歉 -嘿
Sorry. Hey!
-抱歉 -小心点
Sorry. Watch it.
-莎拉 你在推我 -喂 搞什么?
Sarah, you're pushing me. Hey, what the hell?
我很抱歉
So sorry about that.
抱歉
Sorry.
噢
Oh.
抱歉
Sorry.
对 我们认识保镖
Yeah, we know the bouncer.
-狄米崔 -是啊
Demetri. Yeah,
我们其他人也认识
so do the rest of us.
到后面排队去
Get to the back of the line.
好吧 没关系
Okay, this is fine.
我们有更多时间来讨论计划
We just have more time to go through the plan.
记得即兴表演
Remember improv.
“是的 而且…” 不能看起来像排练过的
"Yes, and." We don't want to seem too rehearsed.
“是的 而且…”
"Yes and..."
要排练到看起来不像排练过的
we want to be so rehearsed that we don't seem rehearsed.
好的
Okay,
莎拉 我有个问题
Sarah, here's a question,
你怎么能对一切都直言不讳
how can you be blunt and honest about everything
除了对绮菈的感受不行?
except your feelings for Kira?
哇 出乎意料 好吧
Wow, left field, okay.
直接告诉她已经超过一个月了 你想确定关系
Just tell her it's been over a month, you want to lock it down.
你是嗑药了吗?是这样吗?
Are you on molly, is this what happens?
你害怕吗?
Are you scared?
-老兄 -好吧
Dude, Fine,
-你还好意思说 -我来帮你
you're the one talking. I'll do it.
你和你妈住在一起
You live with your mother.
不
No.
住手
Stop it.
不 我来告诉她
No, I'm going to.
-住手… -不
Stop it. No.
我会杀了你
I will kill you.
放开我
Get off of me.
这是个自♥由♥的世界
It's a free world.
你敢那样做我就杀了你
I will kill you if you do.
“绮菈 我想告诉你…”
"Kira, I wanted to tell you..."
我会狠狠报复你
I will retaliate so hard.
我才不怕你呢 女士
I am not afraid of you, ma'am.
你应该要怕的
You should be.
你惹到不该惹的人了 比利
You have activated the wrong bitch, Billy.
狄米崔?
Demetri.
这里是怎么回事?
What's going on here?
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉 我们没事
Sorry. We're cool.
我们没事吧?
Aren't we cool?
老兄 我们一点事都没有
Dude, we are so cool.
等等 你看起来有点眼熟
Wait, you know, you actually look familiar.
你9月有去卡蒂嘉的烧烤派对吗?
Were you at Khadija's barbeque in September?
等等 这是关于…
Wait, is this about...
是的
Yes.
而且…
And...
而且我跟这事毫无关系
And I got nothing to do with it.
而且…
And...
她说跟你有关
...she said you did.
-什么? -是的
- What? - Yeah.
听着 我们是私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 我们只是想问…
Look, we're private investigators. We just...
我和她的债务毫无关系
And I got nothing to do with her debt.
离开这里
Get out of here.
现在
Now.
-好 当然 -我们…我们可以走
Yeah. Sure. We-We can do that.
呃 好的
Um, yeah, okay,
-好的… -债务?
okay. Debt?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
所以艾尔菲睡了吗?
So, is Alfie asleep?
对
Yes.
然后呢?我说对了
And... I was right.
他今天好多了
His day got better.
所以我才不想打电♥话♥给学校
That's why I didn't want to call the school.
这两件事并不冲突
The two aren't mutually exclusive.
他在我工作时打给我
He called me at work.
那是因为你太宠他了 玛德琳
Well, that's because you coddle him, Madeline.
-我没有 -你有
I don't. You do.
你太害怕他会感受到任何痛苦
You're so afraid of him feeling any pain.
艾尔菲这辈子的痛苦够多了 你不觉得吗?
Alfie's had plenty of pain in his life, don't you think?
是啊
Well, yeah,
但这不代表我们 要对每件小事反应过度
but it doesn't mean we need to overreact about every little thing.
我没有反应过度
I'm not overreacting.
你有
You are.
艾德文 现在的教养方式不同了
Edwin, parenting is different now.
奥林匹娅刚把她的孩子 转到另一所学校
Olympia just moved her kids to another school
因为社交动态的关系
because of the social dynamics.
我不在乎奥林匹娅
I don't care about Olympia.
她不是我妻子
She's not my wife.
她是疑犯
She is a suspect.
是我们认为藏匿鸦♥片♥类药物 相关文件的三个人之一
One of three people we think hid documents about opioids,
这代表不能信任她
which means she can't be trusted.
无论是教养还是其他事
Not about parenting, not about anything.
我知道 艾德文
I know that, Edwin.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
-怎么了? -抱歉
What's going on? Sorry,
我知道今天是周六 但我们整晚都在工作 对吧?
I know it's a Saturday, but working all night have we.
你说得不清不楚的 尤达大♥师♥
You're not making sense, Master Yoda.
这是一个漫长的夜晚
It's been a long night.
我们跟那个男朋友谈过了
We talked to the boyfriend.
卡蒂嘉有债务
Khadija was in debt.
网络赌博
Online gambling.
我很抱歉 森 但看看这些事实
I'm sorry, Sam, but look at the fact pattern.
狄米崔有盗窃前科
Demetri has a record of theft.
卡蒂嘉自愿开你的货车
Khadija volunteers to drive your truck,
以为公♥司♥不会报复
thinks the company won't retaliate.
但她为什么会这么做?
But why would she?
她欠了五万美元
She was $50,000 in debt.
看到没?
Okay, see?
你不知道这件事
You didn't know that.
我相信她只是觉得尴尬而已
Look, I'm sure she was just embarrassed.
噢 森
Sam...
听着 不是卡蒂嘉干的
Look, Khadija didn't do it.
就这样
End of story.
-就这样? -嗯哼
"End of story"? Mm-hmm.
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表