剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
一个50多岁的拉丁裔男人
a 50-something Latino man,
一个20多岁的亚洲女性
a 20-something Asian woman,
和两个50多岁的白人女性吗
and two white ladies in their 50s?
你可以去秘书处
Go to the secretaries,
维修部 餐饮部找找
the maintenance department, food services...
律所已经雇了他们
They already work here.
所以 他们就是我们的免费番茄酱
So they're our free ketchup packets.
我们会根据陪审团的人口构成
We'll match the demographics
找来相应的律所员工
of the jury and preview Raymond's testimony
然后一起预演雷蒙德的证词
with people who are already here on the clock.
你们三个 我们是可以分拆的
And you three... You know, you can actually separate us...
嘘
Shh!
去谢琳家把她的素描拿过来
Go to Sherleen's and get her sketch. Hmm?
谢琳是谁 一个老妓♥女♥
Who's Sherleen? An old ho.
她就是这么叫自己的
That's what she calls herself.
我有次称她为 性工作长者 她还纠正我
I said "aging prostitute" once and she corrected me,
我是个老妓♥女♥ 收到
"I'm an old ho."Copy that.
我只是说
I'm just saying,
马特吉弗说了一大段的番茄酱
MacGyver does a whole ketchup monologue
都没被她闭嘴
and she doesn't get shushed.
我叫马特洛克
It's-it's Matlock, ha!
因为那一长段番茄酱 说到点子上了
Because the ketchup monologue was useful.
好了 别纠结了
Get over yourself.
顺便交代下 谢琳是个十足的疯货
FYI, Sherleen's kind of a nutjob.
但她在街上工作了很久
But she's worked the streets a long time
她说她对我们
and she says that she remembers
在找的那个妓♥女♥有印象
the prostitute we're looking for.
除了不记得她名字 和任何有用的信息
Just not her name. Or anything useful.
而且 莎拉
And, Sarah... Shh.
小心眼儿
So petty.
她谁啊
Who's she?
你好 我是玛蒂 很高兴认识你
Hey, I'm Matty. It's nice to meet you.
你家真不错哎
Wow. I love your place.
谢了 我自己布置的
Thanks, I did the art.
那边那个 可以很直观的让你有个了解
That over there is a useful map.
你知道阴蒂在哪里吗
You know where your clitoris is?
很多你这年纪的女人都不知道
Lots of women your age don't.
我是肯定知道的 可我丈夫就不知道了
I certainly do. Though my husband didn't.
而且我什么都没说过 想想看
And I never said anything. Imagine that.
38年我连句
38 years and I never said,
你能稍微往左一丁点
"Could you just move a little to the left
速度提一倍吗 都没说过
and go twice as fast?"
当然了 他也没跟我说过
Course, he never told me he was sleeping
他跟别人睡了 还染上了严重赌瘾
with other people and had a massive gambling problem,
搞得我欠了一身债 所以算是扯平了吧
which left me in debt, so I guess we're even.
我喜欢她
I like her.
我也喜欢你
I like you, too.
谢谢你帮我们
Thanks for helping us.
我去找下那幅素描
I'll go find the sketch.
慢慢找
Take your time.
这里可欣赏的太多了
Wow, there's so much to look at here.
显然你过得很充实
Clearly a life well-lived.
我就不一样了 挑错男人了
Not me. I picked the wrong man.
好 素描在这儿
Okay, here's my sketch.
其实是幅画
Actually, it's a painting.
哇哦
Wow.
用了很多橙色啊
Lot of orange up top.
是她的发色吗 没错
That's her hair color? Exactly.
很混乱 对不对
It's very chaotic, isn't it?
毒品让人混乱
Drugs make people chaotic.
确实
They certainly do.
你们有查过 一年内
And you all ran the names
被谢琳画过的
of all the prostitutes arrested
所有妓♥女♥的名字吗
within the year by Sherleen?
当然了 整个兰州地区的都查了
Of course. In the whole tristate area.
很好 查过跟有跟毒品相关
Nice. And, uh, you looked for people
指控的人吗
with narcotics charges?
毕竟根据这副素描所示 我们这位
Since our, uh, our prostitute here had
妓♥女♥有 混乱的毒品问题
a "chaotic" drug problem, per this sketch?
没有
We... did not.
可能范围太大了
Well, that's probably too big a pool.
谢琳
Sherleen,
这些妓♥女♥有常光顾的毒贩吗
was there a drug dealer the other hos favored?
你好呀
Hello there.
模拟陪审团怎么样
How'd the mock jury go?
很有用
Useful.
但不幸的是 他们对雷蒙德证词的
But, unfortunately, we got a pretty mixed reaction
反应不一 所以我不能让他上庭
to Raymond's testimony, so I cannot put him on the stand.
他女儿得帮我们争取同情票了
His daughter's gonna have to get those sympathy votes for us,
可她不是很乐意
which she is not excited about.
有个好消息
Well, you're gonna like this.
我们可能拿到失踪妓♥女♥的线索了
We might have a lead on our missing prostitute.
谢琳记得有个叫 大维尼的
Sherleen remembered a guy named Big Vinnie
曾经给所有女生供货
who used to supply all the girls,
所以我们查了一下
so we did a little digging,
他的真名叫文森特·德卢卡
and his real name is Vincent De Luca.
现在在伊文戴尔监狱 我们打算
In prison at Evandale. We're gonna go up
明早过去
in the morning.
好
Okay.
终于有好消息了
Some good news... finally.
问题是
Uh, the thing is,
线索是我发现的
I'm the one who figured that out. Mm.
我希望你觉得我是个可用之人
And I'm hoping you're finding me useful
因为 我想了一下
because... I've thought about it
我真的不想卷进你跟
and I really don't think it's a good idea for me
朱利安的监护权纠纷
to get involved in your custody dispute with Julian.
特别是感恩节到了
Over Thanksgiving.
好 没问题
Okay, no problem.
太好了
Great.
我之所以丢给你 是因为你之前
I only asked because you wanted to know
想不遗余力讨我欢心
how to get on my good side.
你好 朱利安 嘿
Hey there, Julian. Hey.
我来问下皮博迪的情况
I'm just checking in on Peabody.
成交价2300万
Closed at $23 million,
就像你说的
just like you said.
今晚我得带孩子
I've got the kids tonight,
不然咱们能一起喝杯苏威
otherwise we'd be having a Scotch.
不了 我不喝威士忌
Oh, well, no Scotch for me...
除非要跟别人上♥床♥
Mm. ...unless I'm getting laid.
我想这应该不会发生
Mm. I guess... I guess that's not on the table.
你是怎么到这儿的啊 玛德琳·马特洛克
Where did you come from, Madeline Matlock?
最开始是佛罗里达的那不勒斯
Naples, Florida, originally,
后来去佐治亚绕了一圈
then a little detour through Georgia
再被我前夫拖去了北方
before my ex-husband dragged me up north.
不是说因此 我才变得很苦很穷
Not that I'm bitter and broke.
你是专门
You specialize
打药品官司的 对吧
in pharmaceuticals, right?
我也想往这方面发展
Mm-hmm. That's where I need to be.
你孩子们多大了
How old are your kids?
双胞胎 都是八岁
Uh, twins. They're eight.
正是好年纪 是啊
Aw. That's a great age. Yeah.
12岁就难带了 我现在在带我孙子
12 is tougher. I'm raising my grandson...
别找我问建议
but don't ask me for any advice--
他可讨厌我了
he loathes me.
你感恩节周末有什么安排吗
Have you got any plans for Thanksgiving weekend?
奥林匹亚说
Because Olympia mentioned
她想带双胞胎出去玩玩
she'd love to take the twins on a little getaway.
当然是你们共进晚餐之后了
After you all have dinner together, of course.
而且放个假 对大家都有好处
And vacations do benefit everyone.
奥林园亚让你来的 管我要周末陪护权
Did Olympia send you? To ask for my weekend?
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表