剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
是我反应过度了
And look, I overreacted, too,
因为我和自己爸爸的这种操蛋父子关系
because of my weird- ass relationship with my father,
顺便说一下 他把阿尔·戈尔[曾任美国副总统]
who, by the way, referred to Al Gore
比作观鸟人
as a bird- watcher.
我想我们很了解彼此了
I guess we know each other pretty well?
但是 是你的主意 对吗
It was your idea, though, right?
借助集体诉讼 拿到公益诉讼
To leverage the class action so you could take the pro bono?
好了啦 他们很绝望
Come on. They were desperate.
公共辩护人一团糟
The public defender was messing up.
我不想像我爸那样离婚
I don't want my father's divorces.
让我们变得更好吧
Let's be better.
以家人为先 好吗
Family first?
以家人为先 我从来是这样
Family first, always.
你看这样更好 对吗
See? This is better, right?
我向B女士申请了小桌子
And I requested smaller desks for Mrs. B.
明天就到
They arrive tomorrow.
还有...对不起
Also...I'm sorry.
我知道你不是来把我挤走的
I know you are not out to get me.
哦 谢谢你 莎拉
Well, I appreciate that, Sarah.
我要带着我的两份
I'm gonna take my two orders
意大利白脱奶油面开溜了
of fettuccine Alfredo and skedaddle.
你们俩 晚安啦
Good night, you two.
再见
So long.
再一次恭喜你
Congratulations again.
你也是 你看
You, too. And see?
我是信任你的
I did trust you.
是啊
Yes, you did.
不…
Actually
你不是信任我
what you did was not trust.
你是在操纵我
It was manipulation.
信任是在一开始的时候就会
Trust would have been letting me in on the plan
告诉我你的计划 而不是冷落我
in the first place instead of icing me out
让我觉得自己搞砸了 你根本不知道
and making me feel like I messed up, which I've been
我为此多么担心
so worried about, you have no idea.
你确实也不需要信任我
Now, you certainly don't have to trust me,
但是我们也别把你的所作所为
but let's not twist what you did
美化为信任
and call it trust.
多谢
Thank you very much.
你敢信她居然这样说吗
Can you believe her?
我觉得 她没说错呀
I mean, she's not wrong.
先生您好 我是玛德琳·马特洛克
Madeline Matlock, sir.
哦 我记得这个名字
Oh, I remember.
和那部老剧里的名字一样
Like the old TV show.
是啊是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
不过 你弄错了播出时间
Though, you got the dates wrong.
我不太记得广播公♥司♥首播时间
I don't count the ABC years.
你知道的 因为收视率下降了
You know, cause the ratings went down,
但却没怎么影响我
and it just didn't affect me as much.
回见 马特洛克
See you later, Matlock.
你们觉得我该道歉啊
You think I should apologize?
好吧 我是这样看的
Okay, here's how I look at it.
她老了 要是她明天去世了
I mean, she's old, so if she dies tomorrow
结果你没有道歉 你会难受吗
and you don't apologize, would you feel bad?
好吧 我会打给她
Fine, I'll call her.
她很喜欢她的免费晚餐
She does love her free dinners.
我是说 她看起来真的很沮丧
She was pretty upset, is all I'm saying.
她住在皇后区
She lives in Queens.
我有地址
I have the address.
奥林匹娅
Olympia!
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
宝贝 来跟奥林匹娅问好
Sweetie, come say hello to Olympia.
哪天我忍♥不住杀人了你会为我辩护吧
You would represent me on a murder charge, right?
你晚餐忘拿了
Forgot your dinner.
但是你帮我拿来了
And you brought it.
谢谢
Thank you.
进来吧 喝杯茶
Come on in, have a cup of tea.
哦...我得回家了
Oh, II have to get home.
我来是想…
I- Ijust came because...
因为…
well, because
对我来说 信任很难得
Trust comes hard to me.
我更倾向于小心翼翼 防止偷袭
I tend to play my cards close to my vest.
不过这并不公平
And that's not fair
毕竟我们一起共事 而且...
when we're working together, which
我很高兴和你共事
I'm glad we are doing.
哇
Oh.
我也是
Me, too.
我们是要抱一个吗
Do we hug now?
不是
No.
是吧 你看 我们正慢慢彼此熟悉
Yeah, see? We're getting to learn each other.
是啊 非常慢
Yeah, baby steps.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
谢谢你能来
Thanks so much for coming by.
我觉得我们成功了
I think we got it.
我就知道 开始吧
I knew it. Let's go!
亲爱的 下载这段视频
Download that footage, darling.
看看能不能
And be on the lookout
拿到密♥码♥
for a way to get passcodes.
天呐
I cannot believe
律所居然给我们40块的晚餐补贴
that Jacobson Moore gives a $40 dinner allowance.
我要带着我的两份
So I'm gonna take my two orders
意大利白脱奶油面开溜了
of fettuccine Alfredo and skedaddle.
不 你不是信任我
Actually, what you did was not trust.
多谢
Thank you very much.
要密♥码♥对吗 小鬼
You wanted passcodes, kid?
哈哈 现在 我们可以看奥林匹娅的手♥机♥了
Well, now, we know how to get into Olympia's phone.
妈妈会非常为我骄傲的
MWBSP.
绝对会非常为你骄傲
MWBS friggin P.
老天
Oh, my gosh.
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表