剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
我也是这么想的
That's what I thought.
只是想确认一下
Just making sure.
奥林匹娅马上就来了
Olympia will be here any minute.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you think.
我拖太久了
That I waited too long.
但你不知道当时审议室里的状况
But you don't know what it was like in that room.
我一次又一次地试着发言
Over and over, I tried to talk,
但主席福斯特先生一直打断我
but the foreman Mr. Foster kept shutting me down.
真是太糟糕了
That's terrible.
但如果你知道你是对的…
But if you knew you were right...
我不知道
I didn't.
我以为我是对的
I thought I was right,
但我是唯一一个 而且我从小被教导要尊重权威
but I was the only one, and I was also taught to respect authority.
特别是男性
Men specifically.
当我来到这个国家 权威成了白人
When I came to this country, it became white men.
他们始终掌控着一切
They were always in charge.
如果做错什么事 可能会引来麻烦
Could get you in trouble if you did anything wrong.
想象一下那个女孩 与公♥司♥高层那些男人对抗
Like, imagine that girl going up against the top guy here.
当时的感觉就是那样
That's how it felt.
我懂了
I understand.
很抱歉我之前不懂
I'm sorry I didn't before.
哦 我只是来探望你
Oh. I'm just checking in.
牙科手术后感觉还好吗?
How are you feeling after your dental procedure?
好极了
Great.
手术的侵入性比我想的要小得多
It was way less invasive than I expected.
真好
Good.
我知道牙科手术是很可怕的事
I know it was scary to get that dental work done.
你已经康复真是太好了
I'm so glad it's behind you.
我也是
Me, too.
你来这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我能说什么?我被你说动了
What can I say? You got to me.
我把汤匙送去检验
I sent the spoon in for testing.
你跟地方检察官说了吗?
Did you clear it with the D.A.?
还没 这意味着我可能会失业
I did not, which means I could lose my job.
告诉我这是否值得
Tell me it was worth it.
-唾液和罗渣匹配吗? -不 不匹配
Did the saliva match Roger's? No, it did not.
也就是说 我们发现的结果 对你的案件更有利
That said, what we found is way better for your case.
做为纪录 请问你是如何得知此案?
For the record, how did you come to know about this case?
一位无情又烦人的律师
A relentless and rather irritating lawyer
引起我的注意
brought it to my attention.
所以你不想参与其中?
So you did not want to get involved?
不 我不想
No, I did not.
那你为什么来这里?
So why are you here?
因为你传唤我
Because you subpoenaed me.
也因为司法本应人人平等
And also because justice is supposed to be blind.
所以我仔细研究了莫利纳的案例
So I took a good look at the Molina case
决定把汤匙送去进行唾液分♥析♥
and decided to have the spoon tested for a saliva profile.
它是否与我认为的人匹配…
And did it match who I thought it would match...
也就是罗渣?
Roger?
结果并不匹配
It did not.
接下来你做了什么?
What did you do next?
我把资料输入♥联♥邦DNA数据库
I ran it through the federal DNA database.
结果与谁匹配?
And who did it match?
约翰昆玛二世
John Quinmar Jr.
一名曾三次被定罪的重罪犯 但六年前已死于狱中
A three-time convicted felon who died in prison six years ago
因入屋犯法罪入监服刑
while serving a sentence for burglary.
显然 他的作案手法是 担任餐饮服务员期间
Apparently, his M.O. was to case homes
调查房♥屋
while he worked as a catering waiter,
之后再回去盗窃
then go back later and burglarize them.
那你有办法查出约翰昆玛二世
And were you able to find out if John Quinmar Jr.
是否曾在 琳达嘉洛的家中办活动吗?
Ever catered an event at Linda Gallo's home?
是的 他有
Yes. He did.
庆祝嘉洛女士70岁生日的派对
For Ms. Gallo's 70th birthday party,
在她被谋杀的前一天晚上
the night before her murder.
因此 我的办公室整个上午
As a result, my office has been working
都忙着处理尤金莫利纳获释的程序
all morning to get Eugene Molina released.
你当时就该相信我的
You should have believed me.
(艾德文:好消息 回电给我)
各位女士、先生 根据所提供的证据
Ladies and gentlemen, in light of the evidence presented,
我代表伊莎贝山齐士作出简易判决
I'm entering summary judgment on behalf of Isabel Sanchez.
谢谢
Thank you.
不是奥林匹娅 玛蒂
It wasn't Olympia, Matty.
你是对的
You were right.
那份法庭纪录是公开纪录
The transcript is public record.
他们有透过电邮发送
They emailed it over.
她当时在出庭吗?
She was in court?
消防演习期间她正在出庭
She was in court during the fire drill.
奥林匹娅没有拿走 威博夏制药的研究文件
Olympia didn't take the Wellbrexa study.
哦 艾德文 谢谢你
Oh, Edwin, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
好吧 你说得对 值得我丢掉工作
Okay, fine. Worth losing my job.
哦 你没有丢掉工作
Oh, you're not losing it.
你即将成为地方检察官办公室里 最有价值的人
You're about to become the most valuable guy in the D.A.'s office.
如果没有安祖帕克助理检察官
Eugene Molina would not be free today
尤金莫利纳今天无法获释
without A.D.A. Andrew Park,
(奥林匹娅劳伦斯 律师)
他回头利用 自己办公室的资源修正了错误
who went back through his own office's work to right a wrong.
我职业生涯中最大的荣幸
It has been one of the greatest privileges
就是与检察官办公室合作
of my career to partner with a D.A.'s office
他们如此在乎真理和正直
who cares so much about truth and integrity.
看到了吗?
See?
这是一个即将离开的女人的演说
That is the speech of a woman who is leaving.
糟糕 我搞砸了吗?
Did I bomb?
你要走了 对不对?
You're leaving, aren't you?
去公设辩护人办公室?
To go to the public defender's office?
你的第一个案件是强生案 对吗?
And your first case is the Johnson case, right?
我的确考虑过离开
I considered leaving.
但后来我意识到我需要这里的资源
But then I realized I need my resources here.
我指的是我的团队
Meaning my team.
我开那场记者会
I did that press conference
这样帕克助理检察官 就可以拥有公众形象
so A.D.A. Park would have a public profile,
但就如委员会告诉我的 我不适合当合伙人
but also, just let the board try to tell me I'm not partner material
现在我可是纽约一台的头条新闻
now that I am the top story on New York 1.
我觉得对我来说 这比判决结果打击更大会很糟吗?
Is it bad that this hits harder for me than the verdict?
是的 很高兴你留下来 老板
Yes. Glad you're sticking around, boss.
哦 我就像藤壶
Oh, I'm like a barnacle.
他们得用可怜的琳达的汤匙 才能把我刮掉
They're gonna have to scrape me off with one of poor Linda's spoons.
你真是不简单
You're incredible.
哦 好哦
Oh. Okay.
(M1 格兰街)
确定不是奥林匹娅 你有多高兴?
EDWIN How happy are you that it's not Olympia?
太高兴了 艾德文 真是太开心了
So happy, Edwin. Just so happy.
回家小心
Get home safe.
好哦 爱你
Okay. Love you.
准备回家吗?
Heading home?
奥林匹娅 天啊
Olympia. My goodness.
你可能会害一位老太太心脏病发作
You could give an old lady a heart attack.
你需要我回去工作吗?
Did you need me to go back to work?
这是强生案吗?
Is it the Johnson case?
你就是强生案
You are the Johnson case.
那支笔是录音设备
That pen is a recording device.
朱利安?合伙人竞选、离婚
Julian? The partner race. The divorce.
我只是想要诚实
I just want honesty.
没问题
Done.
所以 不再回顾过去
So, no more looking back.
你是不是在监视我?
Did you spy on me?
因为我办公室里有一支笔 一个录音设备
Because there was this pen in my office... a recording device.
奥林匹娅 我以我们孩子的名义发誓不是我
O-Olympia, I swear on our children that was not me.
那是谁把它放在那里的?
Then who put it there?
朱利安…
MATTY Julian...
(阿蒙克公共图书馆 西车士打图书馆系统)
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表