剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
Today?
涉及未成年人人身安全的案件
Cases involving the safety and security of minors--
通常处理得非常快
they go real fast.
我儿子没有危险 我绝对不会伤害他的
My son wasn't in danger. I-I'd never hurt him.
你知道的 对吧 奥林匹娅?
Y-You know that, right, Olympia?
我只是想去探望我父亲
I-I just wanted to visit my father.
等等
Wait a minute,
如果你没跟任何人说你要离开
if, if you didn't tell anybody that you were leaving,
那布鲁诺是怎么知道的?
how did Bruno know?
好问题
Good question.
你或特诺奇的移♥动♥设备 有开启追踪功能吗?
Do you or Tenoch have any tracking turned on for your devices?
没有 除非布鲁诺黑进我的账号♥
No. Unless Bruno hacked into my account.
或者他一直在监视我
O-Or maybe he's been watching me.
你知道的 可能装了窃听器
You know, th-there could be a bug.
天啊
Oh, God.
我会让我的团队去彻查你家
I'll have my team sweep your house.
同时 我会试着先告知法官这件事
In the meantime, I'll try to get ahead of this with the judge.
但我们回到法庭时 我需要你保持冷静
But I need you to be calm when we go back to court.
否则会对你的案子不利
Anything else will hurt your case.
你不能表现出情绪不稳定
You cannot seem unstable.
玛蒂会带你去法♥院♥
Matty will bring you to the courthouse.
我很不想这么做 帕洛玛 但我需要你的护照
And I hate doing this, Paloma, but I need your passport.
如果他真的在监视我
If he's spying,
那对我的案子有利 对吧?
that will help my case. Right?
他们不能把他带走 对吧?
They can't take him, right?
他们不能把他从我身边带走 对吧
They-they won't take him from me, right?
好 所以帕洛玛家没有窃听器
Okay, so, no bugs at Paloma's house.
现在该怎么办?
Now what?
跟奥林匹娅说
We tell Olympia.
好主意
Really good thinking.
你有看到我的薄荷糖吗?
Have you seen my mints?
什么?
What?
我的薄荷糖
My mints.
肯定是被施蒙妮偷走了
Simone must have stolen them.
你是认真的?
Are you serious?
她就是会做出那种事! 让我觉得自己有口臭
She would do that. Make me self-conscious about my breath
然后再偷走我的薄荷糖
and then steal my mints?
告诉你 她很恶毒…
I'm telling you, she's toxic, and...
天啊 莎拉!
Oh, my God, Sarah.
先是我 然后是玛蒂 现在是施蒙妮 醒醒吧
First it was me, then Matty, now Simone. Wake up.
恶毒的人是你
You're the one who's toxic.
大家都知道
Everyone knows it.
你们俩好啊
Hi there, you two.
我是莫伊拉
I'm Moira.
我住在隔壁 是社区守望的负责人
I live next door and am head of the neighborhood watch.
我一直关照着帕洛玛
I try to keep an eye out for Paloma,
因为她是单亲吗妈 又是有色人种女性
since she's a single mom and woman of color.
好一个女王
What a queen.
她知道你们在这里吗?
Does she know you're here?
跟你说一声
Just so you're aware,
社区守望通常没什么效
neighborhood watches tend to be aggressively ineffective,
因为这种没有法律地位的 非正式公民团体
given that a nonbinding citizen group with no legal standing
往往只是白人至上主义的堡垒
usually is just a bastion for white supremacy.
帕洛玛知道我们在这里
Paloma knows we're here.
有需要的话 我就在隔壁
Well... I am right next door if you need anything.
谢谢你
Thank you.
“停顿思考后再开口” 进行得如何?
How's that "taking a beat and thinking" thing going?
该死
Damn it.
帕洛玛?
Paloma?
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
特诺奇为什么没跟社工在一起?
Why isn't Tenoch with the social worker?
他们没找到窃听器
They didn't find any bugs,
我不能把他交给陌生人
and I'm not leaving him with a stranger.
我们只是要去法♥院♥
We're just, uh, headed to the courthouse.
我想说提早过去
I just wanted to get there early.
跟我说实话 如果你想离开…
Be honest with me. If you're thinking about leaving...
我在考虑所有的可能性
I'm thinking about everything.
布鲁诺有权有势 如果他们把他带走怎么办?
Bruno is powerful. What if they take him away?
求你不要把他带走 妈
Please don't take him away, Mom.
你会毁掉我们的关系
You're gonna destroy our relationship.
毁掉我们关系的是毒品
Drugs are destroying your relationship.
我戒毒了
I'm clean.
三个月?
Three months?
一个月
One.
自从他烫伤之后 但妈…我发誓
Ever since the burn. But, Mom, I promise.
我被你吓坏了 我不会再犯了
You've scared me enough. I'm done.
我有参加戒毒团体…
I'm going to meetings...
很好
Great.
等你坚持一年后…
When you've put together a year...
你可以每天帮我做药检…
You can test me every single day.
你每天都可以在监督下探视
You can have supervised visitation every single day.
至少把他的安抚玩偶拿给他好吗?
Can you at least... ...give him his lovey?
你留着吧
You keep it.
等艾尔菲回去跟你住的时候用吧
For when Alfie comes back to live with you.
那一天会来的
It'll happen.
只要你努力 就会成功
It works if you work...
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
好的
Okay.
哦 你在这啊!
Oh, there you are.
你得把孩子交给我
You need to leave the child with me.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
帕洛玛!
Paloma.
女士 把孩子交出来
Ma'am, surrender the child.
等等!帕洛玛!
Wait. Paloma.
等等!
Wait.
求你了
Plea... Please.
不…你不会想这么做的
No, come... You don't want to do this.
我不会让他们把孩子 从我身边带走的
I won't let them take him from me.
老天啊 你的客户在哪 律师?
Where on God's green earth is your client, Counselor?
(帕洛玛设下障碍把自己和特诺奇 关在律师事务所里)
立刻过去
Get over there now.
律师 有什么问题吗?
Counselor, is there some kind of a problem?
抱歉 法官大人
Apologies, Your Honor,
请再给我们20分钟
if we could just have 20 more minutes,
德莱昂女士有事耽搁了
Ms. DeLeon has been delayed.
我给你们30分钟
I'll give you 30 minutes,
因为到时候我就会作出裁决
because that's when I'll be making my ruling,
不管德莱昂女士是否出席
with or without Ms. DeLeon.
了解 谢谢你 法官大人
Understood. Thank you, Your Honor.
施蒙妮 立刻回律师事务所
Simone, get to the firm.
出了什么事?
What's going on?
帕洛玛 我知道你很害怕 但你必须出来
Paloma, I know you're scared, but you've got to come out.
妈!
拜托 我想帮你
Please, I want to help.
他有安抚玩偶吗?
Does he have a lovey?
能让他冷静下来的东西?
Anything to calm him down?
他的活页夹 里面有足球卡
His binder, with soccer cards.
他难过时会整理那些卡片 在我家
He sorts them when he's upset. It-It's at my house.
妈!
Mom!
(给奥林匹娅、比利、莎拉)
(有人可以去帮特诺奇拿 装着足球卡的文件夹吗?)
没事的
It's okay... it's okay.
(莎拉:我这就去!)
有人去拿了!
It's on its way.
你的客户设下障碍…
Your client has barricaded...
这才不算“设下障碍”
No one said the word "barricade. "
设下障碍在法律上的定义是 没人可以进去 她不让任何人出来
"Barricade, " legal definition: no one can get in, she won't let anyone out.
嗨 朱利安 对 就是设下障碍
Hi, Julian. Yes, it's a barricade.
这不是设下障碍
It is not a barricade.
女士 你必须出来 否则我们要报♥警♥了
Ma'am, we need you out of there or we are calling the police.
这是最后的警告!
This is your final warning.
借过…
Hey, hey.
嘿 慢点 好吗?慢点
Slow down, s-slow down.
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表