剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
你能把帐单缴了
Pay off your bills,
给自己一点喘息空间 直到你找到一个新的梦想
give yourself some breathing room until you find a new dream.
没什么胜不胜算的
There's no David and Goliath.
有你们在我就有胜算
Not with you guys behind me.
-你们听到金额了吗? -她在摄影
You all heard the offer? Camera.
对于这些药厂走狗
What do you guys think of these pharma bros
大男人式地对我的苦难开价
mansplaining the price of my suffering
-把手♥机♥放下 -一边和死神婆婆扮黑白脸
-Put that down right now. - while playing good cop, bad cop
你们有什么感想?
with Grandma Death over here?
如何用简单几句话
就暴露你药厂走狗的身份
马上把手♥机♥放下
我们宣誓要害人
用资料夹挡脸很聪明
Good thinking with that folder.
真希望我有把脸遮住
Wish I hid my face.
她的追随者在网络上 骂我骂得可凶了
Her followers are tearing me a new one online.
对 这些转贴真是惨不忍♥睹
Yeah, these reposts are brutal.
你知道这些话 是什么意思吗 老婆婆?
You know what any of these words mean, Nana?
知道 这代表原告不打算善罢甘休
Yeah. Means the plaintiff is putting up a fight,
而你最好认真起来对付她
and you'd better start taking her seriously.
玛蒂说的没错
Matty's right.
而我们现在 不但需要在庭审中获胜
And now we're gonna have to win this thing in court
也需要在公众形象上扳回一城
and in the court of public opinion.
不能拖太久 否则事情会愈演愈烈
Quickly, so it doesn't get any bigger.
布莱克威尔医师 你好
Dr. Blackwell, hi.
洁西仍然宣称她于2019年3月 通报过症状
Jessie's still claiming she reported her symptoms
并在当年7月又通报了两次
in March of 2019 and twice more in July, that same year.
事实并非如此
That's just not true.
她跟其他人一样 在研究期间受到监控
She was monitored like everyone else in the study.
如果她告知了 任何可能有意义的疑虑
If she had voiced anything remotely significant,
我们一定会有 跟食品药物管理局通报的记录
we would have filed a case report with the FDA.
我已经重述这部份太多次了
Don't know how many more ways I can say it.
相信我 我也不想一直问
Trust me, we don't want to keep asking.
听着 在监控受试者的过程中
Look, there are plenty of subjectives
有很多的主观因素存在
when it comes to patient monitoring,
但一个无疑、客观的事实是
but a clear and objective fact is:
这个年轻人从未通报过她的症状
this young woman never reported her symptoms.
我想听的就是这个
That's what I wanted to hear.
有消息再跟你说
We'll keep you posted.
很好 你们的立场如何?
Okay, great. Where's your team at?
威博夏愿意再多付十万元
Wellbrexa's willing to tack on an extra $100,000,
让这麻烦事从此消失
make sure this all goes away.
十五万是个好数字
$150,000 is a good number.
但我们需要在她们的地盘上谈
But we'll need to do it on their turf
避免事态加剧
to keep the temperature down,
这代表你得到了第二次机会
which means you get a second turn at bat
可以搞定洁西
with Jessie.
会顺利的 到时见
It's gonna be great. See you then.
谢谢你对我有信心
I appreciate the confidence,
但我觉得她不太喜欢我
but I don't think she's a fan of mine.
她的确不喜欢 但她更讨厌我
She's not, but she hates me more.
而你很会跟人亲近
And you can win people over.
你在奥林匹娅身上就成功了 那简直是
You did it with Olympia, which was
难如登天的任务
the Super Bowl of sorcery.
对 但…这不太一样
Right, but... this is a little different.
我老实承认 我对于要被人拍摄有点疑虑
I-I have to admit, I'm a little concerned about being on camera.
我孙子刚跟我解释了 人肉搜索的意思
My grandson just explained to me what getting doxed means.
我一开始还以为他在说
And at first I thought he was talking
什么跟肉有关的事情 而…
about fostering a wiener dog, which...
你想要加入医药团队 对吗?
You wanted on pharma, right?
如果你应付不来…
If it's too much...
没这回事
It's not.
很好 那就去跟洁西谈谈
Great, so talk to Jessie,
说服她接受和解
get her to take this settlement,
然后确保她别再贴东西到网络上了
and make sure she stops posting online.
这太糟了
This is bad.
我们第一次没有玛蒂的证人访谈 而奥林匹娅批得一文不值
Our first witness interview without Matty, and Olympia tore it apart.
你看这反馈
Just look at the transcript.
看得出来她写到没墨水了 还得换支笔来继续骂
You can tell that she ran out of ink and had to switch pens.
嗯
Hmm.
我的自尊心让我判断错误 这很少发生
My ego got in the way earlier, which rarely happens,
不过我觉得我们需要玛蒂
but I think we need Matty.
她更厉害
She's better.
我是说待人处事 这边用红字标出来了
With people. It says it here in red.
那我们就要自己进步
Then we have to improve.
你之前是对的
Come on, you were right before.
威博夏会爱上玛蒂
They're gonna love Matty at Wellbrexa,
然后她就会调过去 所以我们要自己想办法
she's gonna move over there, so we got to figure this out.
-好吗? -想什么办法?
- Okay? - Figure what out?
噢…
Oh, um...
我正在想办法
I'm trying to figure out
跟歌♥地亚求婚
how to propose to Claudia.
-哇 -什么?
Oh! What?
什么地方出了问题?
What i-is the problem?
我的姐♥妹♥们♥说 要让她
My sisters say she has to be
发型、妆容、指甲 都处于能拍美照的状态
hair and makeup and nails photo-ready and--
同时还是要维持求婚的惊喜
but still needs to be surprised.
所以有任何主意我都乐意听
So I'm open to any ideas.
我丈夫在拉尼尔湖上的一艘渔船上
My husband proposed to me on a fishing boat on Lake Lanier
用一打啤酒跟我求婚
over a 12-pack of Coors,
还是在跟我说了那附近
right after telling me about three bodies
发现三具浮尸的故事之后
that had been found there.
所以你只要不这么做 就不会出什么问题
So, if you don't do that, you're gonna be just fine.
那你没问题吗?
Are you, though?
完全没问题
Oh, fit as a fiddle.
我能借用你的 手♥机♥电池…的东西吗?
Can I borrow your phone battery thingy?
我希望别人用
Um, I like to give consent
我的贴身用品之前先征求我同意
for adhesives on personal belongings.
下次吧
Next time.
我真希望在我还做手工的年代
Oh, I wish we'd had these nifty laser printers
就有雷射印表机了
back when I was doing my crafting.
晚点见啦
Catch you later.
你刚刚那是在瞎扯 还是中风
Okay, was that a cover, a seizure,
还是你真的要求婚了?
or are you really proposing soon?
这个嘛…
Well...
我一直把它放在这里 她就不会…
I've been keeping it here so she won't...
比利
Billy.
这不是我预期的反应
Not the reaction I expected.
你干嘛听你姐♥妹♥们♥的话?
Why are you listening to your sisters?
-这是你的婚约 -这很复杂
It's your engagement. It's complicated.
不复杂 你又不是要娶她们
It's not, 'cause you're marrying them,
你娶的是一个长得很像她们的人
just someone who looks like them.
你活着并不是为了 讨好你的每一个家人
And you can't live your life to please everyone in your family.
然后 哇
And, wow,
我的社交能力突飞猛进了
my interpersonal skills are crackling.
在你跟绮菈来场正式约会前
Why don't we hang tight on the advice-giving until you go
都别跟我说什么建议了
on a real date with Kira, and, no,
而且 办公室节日派对不算
the office holiday party doesn't count.
我们会喝酒并度过一个美好的夜晚
There's gonna be alcohol, and it will be night.
我们可以花时间争辩浪漫的定义
We can debate what romance does or doesn't look like
-但要在我们跟证人重新访谈后 -好吧
after we reinterview this witness. Uh...
你好 你能把那东西放下吗?
Hey there, could you put that down?
你要知道 我有装心律调节器
You see, I have a pacemaker in.
而这个小东西能让我
And this little device protects me
不受电磁波干扰
from electromagnetic interference.
只要你手♥机♥发出电磁波动
One EMF surge from your phone,
我就可能开始 像狗一样嚎叫、失禁
I start barking like a dog and I wet myself.
佩姬 他们派白脸来了
Paige, they sent the good cop.
-怎样?我们是室友 -你先请
What? We're roommates. After you.
你们有感冒征兆吗?
Either of you girls feeling fluish?
在我这个年纪 凡事都要小心一点
I can't be too careful at my age.
这是自♥制♥康普茶
It's kombucha, homemade.
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表