剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
要求他们提交环境影响报告
which requires them to hand over their environmental impact reports.
显然宾沃格尔是这件事的幕后黑手
Clearly, Ben Vogel is behind it.
可是行星年代也起诉了雨织者 所以呢?
Except PlanetNow also just sued RainWeaver. So, what,
宾沃格尔起诉他自己?
Ben Vogel's suing himself?
有可能
Probably.
为了绕过法庭的证据披露裁定
In an end run around this court's discovery ruling,
这就是为什么法官大人 必须制止这件事
which is why Your Honor needs to stop it.
喔
Oh.
原来是这么回事
That's what this is about.
史特斯法公♥司♥必须保密 他们的碘化银排放量
Stratusfy needs to keep their silver iodide output secret
因为如果跟雨织者的数据相同
because if it's the same number as RainWeaver's,
那就证明他们窃取了技术
it proves they stole the tech.
我们在讨论的不是这个
That's not what this is about.
只有一个方式能查明真♥相♥
There's only one way to find out.
法官 下令他们公布数据
Judge? Order them to release their number.
姆顿女士 你输了
Ms. Moulton, you lose.
史特斯法公♥司♥的碘化银排放量 是39.17
And the silver iodide output for Stratusfy is... 39.17.
什么?
What?
抱歉
I'm sorry,
我知道你们认为只有你们
I know you guys thought you were the only ones
能让排放量降到这么低
who could get the output low enough.
我最近有读到
Um, I've been reading up--
重复的自发性发明 比我们想象中更常见
duplicative spontaneous invention happens more often than we think.
两个人想到完全相同的点子…
Two people coming up with the exact same idea.
怎么了 两位?
What's going on, guys?
那是新的数据
That's the new number.
我们三周前就达到39.17
We hit 39.17 three weeks ago.
等等 马高去年就离开雨织者了
Wait, Marco left RainWeaver last year,
所以不可能是他把数据 交给史特斯法公♥司♥的
so he couldn't have given it to Stratusfy.
没错
Yeah, exactly,
但是有人这么做
but somebody did.
某个还在我公♥司♥工作的人
Someone who still works for my company.
嗯
Hmm...
家贼难防啊
A traitor in thine own house.
不要脸
Fie.
企业间谍 这种事可不常见
Corporate espionage. That doesn't happen every day.
泄漏配方的人 肯定是从伺服器上取得的
Whoever leaked the formula had to get it off the server.
宾说那是很庞大的数据
Ben says it's a huge amount of data,
所以应该会留下一些痕迹
so presumably, it would've left some sort of trail.
数位鉴识
Digital forensics.
我们需要传唤雨织者所有的工程师
And we need to depose all of RainWeaver's engineers
找出叛徒 对吧?
and sniff out the traitor, right?
所以我们需要雪伊
That's why we have Shae.
感谢你跟我们碰面
Thanks for meeting us.
我们需要你的专业知识
We're gonna need your expertise.
我很乐意协助
I'm happy to help.
真的
Truly.
玛蒂会负责取证
Matty's going to run the deposition.
我希望你在一旁观察
I'd love for you to observe.
帮我们找出说谎的人
Help us find our liar.
听着 我很开心我们有这段 共事的时间
So, look, I'm actually glad we get this time together.
为什么?
Why?
奥林匹娅讨厌我 你只是她的跟班
Olympia hates me, you're her lackey.
我是她朋友
Ugh. I'm her friend.
同时也是这家律师事务所的员工 想找机会往上爬
Also an employee of this law firm, just trying to get ahead.
你在这里很有影响力 我希望我们可以重新开始
You're pretty important here, and I'd love us to start over.
好好认识对方
Get to know each other a bit.
你在我的领英上找不到 你想知道的内容吗?
You couldn't find what you wanted to know from my LinkedIn?
我的专业帐号♥可以看到 谁查看了我的页面
You know, my pro account lets me see who looks at my page.
你昨天花了两个半小时
You spent a whopping two and a half hours
在上面点来点去
clicking around on it yesterday.
你为什么对我这么感兴趣?
What's your interest in me?
跟我读莎拉布莱克利的回忆录 是一样的理由
Same reason I read Sara Blakely's memoir.
她是斯潘克斯的创办人?
You know, she was the founder of Spanx.
我很喜欢认识杰出女性
I love learning about impressive women.
然后我想说“一个人要怎样才能 成为陪审团顾问?”
And then I thought, "How does one become a jury consultant?"
你之前的律师事务所 没有这个职位吗?
You didn't have them at your old firm?
那叫什么来着?
Uh, what was it called?
奥利华萨姆纳先生有限责任公♥司♥
Mr. Oliver Thumner, LLC.
我们大约有三个员工替他工作
About three of us worked for him.
我已经20年没见过那些人了
I haven't seen those guys in-- I don't know-- 20 years.
那些话很多的人往往是想让我分心
You know, I find people talk a lot when they want me to lose focus.
我没有分心
I'm not losing focus.
很好
Good.
我们有很多工作要做
We have a lot of work to do.
请说出你的名字以供纪录
Please state your name for the record.
达里安
Uh, Darian.
达里安贝特梅尔
Darian Bettmer.
别介意我同事
Please don't mind my colleague.
她可能有点强势 但她是出于好意
She can be a little intense, but she means well.
如果我有选择
If I had my druthers,
我们现在应该在国际煎饼屋
we'd be having our chat at IHOP
享用他们的招牌水果早餐
over their Rooty Tooty Fresh 'N Fruity breakfast.
你在雨织者担任什么职位?
And what is it you do at RainWeaver?
我是四位资深工程师之一…
I'm, um, one of the four senior engineers.
负责开♥发♥雨织者的
...that developed the chemical formulas
人工降雨化学配方
behind RainWeaver's cloud seeding technology.
哇
Wowee.
你喜欢你的工作吗?
And do you like your job?
当然喜欢
Hells yeah, bruh.
薪水很高 福利又好
Money is sick. Perks are dope.
那你的老板们呢?他们也很好吗?
And what about your bosses? Are they dope?
这是一家大型科技公♥司♥ 所以还是以男性为主
It's Big Tech, so still a boys' club,
但就男性来说 宾还算靠谱
but as far as boys go, Ben is solid.
(雪伊:有所保留 继续问)
所以你信任他吗?
So you trust him?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
那宾信任你吗?
And does Ben trust you?
他说他信任我 但是…
Look, he says he does, but...
伙计 公♥司♥监视着我们的一举一动
Bruh, this company tracks every move we make.
连我们有喝酒他们都知道
They can even tell if we've been drinking.
有人把你当犯人一样监视你
Well, must be hard to get any work done with somebody
等着你出差错
always looking over your shoulder like you're a criminal,
肯定很难把工作做好吧
waiting for you to slip up.
如果你没有什么好隐瞒的就无所谓
Not if you've got nothing to hide.
那是问题吗?
Uh... Is that a question?
喔 这才是问题
Here's the question,
你在雨织者工作期间
did you divulge any confidential trade secrets
是否向任何人泄漏过商业机密?
to anyone while working at RainWeaver?
什么?没有
What? No.
绝对没有
No way.
我绝对没有做那种事
I absolutely did not.
不可能
No freaking way.
我们不会把它们交出来的
We're not handing them over.
我们有权查看所有帐目
We have a right to see all the accounts.
家族信托基金除外
Not the family trust.
那我当事人就是被蒙在鼓里行事
Then my client is flying blind.
她可以获得一栋别♥墅♥ 她可是一毛钱都没有出
She's getting a brownstone she hasn't contributed a single cent towards.
那那笔钱是怎么来的?
So where did that money come from?
好的 够了
All right, enough.
这正是我们不想要的
This is exactly what we don't want.
别替我说话
Don't speak on what I want.
行 奥林匹娅 是我不想要的 好吗?我受够了
Fine, Olympia. It's what I don't want, okay? I'm done.
你想要的一切都给你
You can have everything you asked for.
房♥子、家俱、所有帐户 百分之五十的财产
The house, the furniture, 50% of all our accounts.
我只想结束这一切
I just need it to be over.
他们不想让你查看信托基金
They're trying to keep you from seeing the trust.
典型的瞒天过海
Classic pig in a poke.
不管那是什么意思
Whatever that is.
可笑的是 我根本不在乎钱
The stupid thing is, I don't care about the money.
我在意的是他撒谎这件事
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表