剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
老练律师 前情提要...
Previously on Matlock
抱歉 你是哪位 -玛德琳·马特洛克
Sorry, who are you? - Madeline Matlock.
跟那部老剧里的名字一样
Like the old TV show,
我从1984年到1992年总是听别人这么说
which was all I heardbetween 1984 and 1992.
你为何想在我的律所工作
Why do you want to work at my firm?
我需要赚钱
I need to make some money.
让我证明给你看 我是个有用的人
Let me prove that Ican be useful.
告诉我要怎么做
Tell me how to do that.
我一小时收费1200美元
Icharge$1, 200 an hour,
找你能负担得起的人去问清楚吧
so clear that up with somebody whose time you can afford.
我们刚被降为第三了 比利
We just got demoted to a third, Billy.
大药厂 是一笔大钱 我就想做这种案子
Big Pharma, big money. That's where I want to be.
我现在穷困潦倒
Because I'm bitter and broke.
晚上好 金斯顿太太
Good evening, Mrs. Kingston.
她回来了
There she is.
如果你知道上班的时候
Well, you'd been a lot less cheery
我是怎么说你的 就不会这么激动了
if you knew how I talked about you at work.
赌博 出轨 还早死
Gambling, cheating, not to mention dead.
外婆 是这样吗
Grammy! Was I right?
这名字真好 和玛蒂相配
Perfect name? Fits with Matty,
还能纪念妈妈
reminds us of Mom.
我仿佛看到她
I can see her clear as day,
栩栩如生紧盯电视
glued to the television.
那你什么时候能办理毒品相关的案子
So, when do you get to work on drug cases?
要先建立些信任才行
I have to build up a little trust first.
他们三个人之中有人扣下了文件
One of those three hid documents
那些文件能让阿片类药物交易
that could have taken opioids off the market
提早十年被禁止
ten years earlier.
想想这能拯救多少人的生命啊
Think of how many lives that could have saved.
包括我们女儿的命
Including our daughter's.
所以我会弄清楚一切
So I'm gonna figure out who knew what, when.
然后
And then?
送他们进监狱
I'm gonna put them in jail.
各位 早安
Morning, y'all.
抱歉打扰
Sorry to interrupt.
我昨晚失眠了
But Icouldn't sleep last night
因为我被大获全胜搞得兴奋过度
because I was so jazzed about our big win.
而失眠的时候 我会做烘焙 然后大快朵颐
And when I can't sleep, I bake. And eat.
所以这些小坏蛋只剩下一打了
Which is why there's only a dozen of these bad boys left.
有人想来个玛芬吗
Anybody want a muffin?
说实话 我想来一个
I'd love one, actually.
我也想要 话说回来 玛蒂 坐下吧
Me, too. Actually, Matty, have a seat.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
你们看起来就像我丈夫正要通知我
Y'all look like my husband right before he told me
他爱上他秘书的样子
he was in love with his secretary.
我说的秘书 其实是妓♥女♥
And by secretary, I mean prostitute.
来颗奶油硬糖吗
Butterscotch?
我不想吃奶油硬糖或玛芬
I don't want a butterscotch or a muffin.
我只想搞清一件事
I want to dlear something up.
你的名字是玛德琳·马特洛克 对吧
Your name is Madeline Matlock, right?
和老剧里的
And that's Matlock,
那个马特洛克一样 对吧
as in the old TV show, right?
是的
Right.
那么 问题是...
Right. The problem is
我们有个疑问
we have a problem.
昨天你说"至尊律师”在1992年完结
Yesterday you said Matlock ended in 1992,
但实际上92年这部剧被另一家广播网络接盘了
but actually it moved to another broadcast network in 1992,
之后继续播出了三年
where it continued running for three more years,
如果那真的是你的名字 你应该知道这一点的
which you would know if that was really your name.
所以 你究竟是谁
So who the hell are you?
又是焦虑导致的梦魇吗
Oh. Another anxiety dream?
不敢相信我犯了这么蠢的错误
I just can't believe I made such a silly mistake.
没人发现的
Nobody noticed.
这错误太马虎了
Oh, it was just so sloppy.
我已经在脑海中排练那么多遍了 然后...
I'd rehearsed so much in my head, and then...
在那间会议室站起身时 我只是...
getting up in front of that boardroom, I j
我乱了阵脚
I was flustered.
我说得太快了 而不是慢下来
So I sped up instead of slowing down.
我慌张的时候一定得记得慢下来
I just have to remember to slow down when I get flustered.
遵循四步呼吸法
Just do my square breathing
不能再情绪激动了
and no more getting emotional.
情绪让人犯错
Emotions cause mistakes.
我不能再犯错了 -玛德琳...
I can't make any more mistakes. - Madeline...
爱德温 要是你再唠叨一遍
Edwin, if you tell me one more time
你不确定这是个好主意
that you don't know if this is a good idea
我不必执行这个计划…
and I don't have to do this
我没想说这个 我只想说...
I wasn't going to say that. I was going to say
别再犯错了
don't make any more mistakes.
你个骗子
You liar.
好嘞
Okay.
让我们开始愉快的一天吧
Let's get this day humping.
·。 作为雅各布森·摩尔律所的正式员工
Excited for your first day
上班的第一天激动吗
as an official employee at Jacobson Moore?
我会努力保持冷静的
I'm just trying to stay calm.
现在我们有了个计划 我需要执行它
Now we have a plan, I need to execute it.
希望你不是在临上学前赶作业 宝贝
I hope you're not doing your homework last minute, darling.
作业在写字台上
Homework's on your desk.
我只是为你列出要问B夫人的问题
Just making a list of questions for you to ask Mrs. B.
我必须尽可能地
I need to know as much
从内部了解他们计算机系统的
as possible about how their computer systems work
运作方式
from the inside.
咱们重做一下第三题 好吗
Let's redo number three. Okay?
是什么导致了罗马帝国的覆灭
What led to the fall of the Roman Empire?
傲慢一个词就能概括
Hubris. Sums up the whole thing.
你还需要留意下
Oh, and be on the lookout for a way
拿到密♥码♥的方法 -耐心点
to get passcodes. - Patience.
我们没法接近密♥码♥
We're nowhere near passcodes.
眼下我需要
Right now I just have to continue
继续取得奥林匹娅的信任
to build trust with Olympia.
如果她信任我 她会给我更高的权限
If she trusts me, she's gonna give me greater access.
如果就是奥林匹娅隐藏了
If Olympia is the one who hid the documents
惠毕夏的有关阿片类药物成瘾的文件
for Wellbrexa saying opioids were addictive,
她不会直接把文件交给你的
she's not gonna just hand them over to you,
无论她多么信任你
no matter how much she trusts you.
没人指望有人主动交出任何证据
No one expects anyone to hand over anything.
我没听到的是 阿尔菲
And what I'm not hearing, Alfie,
你会扩展你的答案
is that you'll expand your answer.
你尝试拿到密♥码♥ 我就扩展答案
I'lI expand my answer if you try for the passcodes.
我单方面拒绝这些条件 法官阁下
I unilaterally reject those terms, Your Honor,
因为这是在我外孙的傲慢驱使下提出的
driven as they are by my grandson's hubris.
不许走捷径
No shortcuts.
我得走了
Now, I got to go
如果我想早点
if I'm gonna grab some early face time
跟奥林匹娅和朱利安碰面的话
with Olympia and Julian.
我们知道他俩在周一早上交换监护权
We know Mondays they switch off custodies,
所以他们会一起到达
so they arrive together,
通常伴随着争吵
usually arguing.
好吧 双胞胎确实在半夜
Fine. The twins did eat an entire gallon
吃下了整整一加仑冰淇淋 但我的辩护观点是
of ice cream at midnight, but in my defense
杂货店没有更小份的 -朱利安 得了吧
they dont have smaller sizes atbodegas. - Julian, come on.
你不能当”熬夜吃冰淇淋”的好家长
You can't be the "stay up late and eat ice cream"person
因为之后我要当
because then I have to be
“不许熬夜吃冰淇淋”的坏家长
the"don't stay up late and eat ice cream" person.
不 你不用 说实话没人需要坏家长
No, you don't, actually. Nobody needs that person.
求你别对所有鸡毛蒜皮的事大惊小怪了
Stop making a big deal out of every little thing.
你看 不 那不是...
See? No, it's that
别关电梯门
Oh, hold that elevator!
玛蒂 早上好
Matty, morning.
正好赶上啊
Great timing.
是啊 看来咱们周期都同步了
Yeah. Well, I guess we're all on the same cycle
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表