剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表
she said maybe I was the one that was stealing.
这大概就是她安装监视器的原因
Must be why she put up the cameras.
嗯 没错
Yeah, exactly.
你寄出那封信后
And then, when you sent that letter,
洛情绪失控 他气炸了
man, that just put Rob over the edge, he was ready to blow.
好 那就利用这一点
Okay. So you lean into that.
我们主张是正当防卫
We have to go with self-defense.
洛读了莎拉那封过于激烈
Rob read Sarah's totally-over-the-top,
且极度不当的警告信
completely inappropriate letter,
怒气冲冲地进来
came in, head full of steam,
迪诺既懊恼又害怕
Dino was upset and scared.
害怕 拜托…
Scared, come--
对 我当时很害怕
Yeah, I was scared.
洛以前威胁过你吗?
Had Rob threatened you before?
没有 但我一直躲着他
No. But I've been avoiding him.
你可以问我们的接待员凯尔西 她是我们的中间人
Ask our receptionist, Kelsey. She was our go-between.
我相信她听了不少
I'm sure she got an earful.
哦 是啊 洛讨厌迪诺
Oh, yeah, Rob hated Dino.
他每天都在愤怒地咒骂
Every day, he would go off about how angry he was
那个“王八蛋”
at that "piece of you know what."
有意思
Interesting.
凯尔西 你在这里工作 有觉得不安全过吗?
Kelsey, did you ever feel unsafe working here?
为什么这么问?因为我很漂亮 身边有一堆男人?
Why? Because I'm so pretty and there are a lot of men around?
没有
No.
我举重 带着防狼喷雾
I lift, I carry Mace,
我的指甲能把眼珠挖出来
and with these nails I could pluck out an eyeball
榨汁当早餐
and juice it for breakfast.
很好
Cool.
不过洛有特别好斗吗?
But was Rob, specifically, aggressive?
譬如说 你曾经想过 你得挖出他的眼珠吗?
Like, did you ever think you might have to juice his eyeballs?
天啊 当然没有 他人很好
OMG, no way, he was a sweetie.
只是压力太大而已
Just way too stressed.
好的
Okey dokey.
这是他的客户名单
Here is the list of his clients.
-太好了 -等等
Perfect. Hang on.
有不在名单上的人吗?
Anyone not on that list?
突然不来的前客户?
Former clients who stopped coming suddenly?
哦 好问题
Oh, good question.
是有一个 不过应该没什么关系
Yes. One, but it's probably not relevant.
以防万一
Just in case.
奇云米格洛维奇
Kevin Miglovich.
过去几年每周来训练三次
He trained three times a week for years
然后几个月前突然就不来了
and then a few months ago, he just peaced out.
你有他联络方式吗?
Do you still have his info?
嗨 凯尔西
Hi, Kelsey.
嗨 天娜
Hi, Tina.
他们是莎拉和比利
This is Sarah and Billy.
你是迪诺的律师
You're Dino's lawyer.
她想取回一些洛的物品
She wanted some of Rob's stuff,
我想说最好
and I thought it was best
等你们在场的时候交给她
for you to be here when I give it to her.
我马上回来
Brb.
-节哀顺变 -是吗?
We're so sorry for your loss. Really?
那你为什么要帮 杀死我老公的凶手辩护?
Then why are you representing my husband's murderer?
因为那不是谋杀
Because it wasn't a murder.
-那是一场意外 -嗯
It was an accident. Right.
就在迪诺指控洛比偷钱后
And now he "accidentally" gets the gym
现在健身房♥也“意外”变成他的?
after Dino accused Robby of stealing?
你知道他读你那封信时吐了吗?
Do you know he actually threw up when he read your letter?
他吐了
Vomited.
那些指控让他愤怒到吐了
That is how upset those accusations made him.
他不可能偷钱的
He would never steal.
-绝对不会 -拿去
Ever. Here you go.
有点重 因为里面有
It's a little heavy 'cause there's a kettlebell in there
洛最爱的壶铃
that Rob really loved.
谢谢 凯尔西 不过这些不是全部
Thanks, Kelsey, but that is not all his stuff.
他办公室还有很多文件
He's got a bunch of papers in his office.
很遗憾
And-and unfortunately,
那些你不能带走 那是迪诺的财产
we can't let you take them as they are Dino's property.
我送你出去
I'll see you out.
-你在忙什么? -只是功课
What you working on? Just homework.
-奥林匹娅在做了? -对
Is Olympia doing it? Yeah.
朱利安的妈妈快到了
Julian's mom should be arriving any second.
他说她让他动用信托基金
He said she gave him access to his trust fund
去买♥♥那栋别♥墅♥
to buy that brownstone,
所以奥林匹娅要查清楚事情的真♥相♥
so Olympia's gonna find out if that's true.
莱拉
Lila.
-把你挤扁了? -哦 是啊
Am I smushing you? Oh, yeah.
很好
That's good.
接到你的电♥话♥我真的好开心
I can't tell you how happy I was that you called. Mm.
我以为你们离婚后我就失去你了
I thought I might have lost you in the divorce.
不会有那种事
Never.
哦 太好了 因为你是唯一一个
Oh, good because you're the only one
让家庭聚会没那么难熬的人
that makes those family reunions palatable.
我真的还得去吗?
So, I really still have to go to those?
我们离婚手续都办完了
Even though the ink is dry?
为了孩子
For the kids.
所谓的“以孩子为重”嘛
Part of the whole "putting them first" thing.
斯尼尔可没在管这套
Senior never got that memo.
的确 我听说了 他是个混♥蛋♥
No, I know. I heard. What a dick.
朱利安还好吗?
How's Julian?
-很受伤 -我想也是
Hurt. I'll bet.
我花了大半辈子
I spent a good part of my life
试着保护他 不受他父亲伤害
trying to protect that kid from his father.
你尽力了
You did a lot.
灌输了他道德观 否则我也不会嫁给他
Instilled morals or I wouldn't have married him.
不 我是个伪君子
Nah. I'm a hypocrite.
一边住在斯尼尔出钱买♥♥的豪♥宅♥
Shouting "Don't get sucked in" from inside
一边喊着“别被卷进去”
my fancy apartment that Senior paid for.
当初有机会我就该抛下那个男人…
Should have shut the door on that man when I had the chance
带着朱利安远走高飞…
and whisked Julian off to...
去哪?
Where?
纳尼亚
Narnia.
去哪都行
Anywhere.
只要远离斯尼尔
Just away from Senior
和他用来操控我们的钱
and the money he holds over all our heads.
-你还真难找 -没错
You're a hard guy to get a hold of. Nope.
是我故意避开你
Just, uh, avoiding you.
你想你听说了吧?
I assume you've heard?
我落选合伙人?
That I was passed over for partner?
还是你亲自决定的?是的
And that you personally made the call? Yeah.
你应该在家庭日告诉我的
Should've told me on family day.
穿着你那套兔子装
In your bunny costume.
你在生气
You're upset.
哦 我只是在气我自己
Oh, just at myself.
竟然指望你不会恶搞我
For actually expecting you not to screw me over.
-哦 得了吧… -不 我是认真的
Oh, come on now-- No, I'm serious.
你就是爱这种事
It's your passion.
也许是因为你不满 我是靠你的钱长大的
Maybe because you resent the fact that I grew up with your money,
也许是因为你恨我妈…
maybe because you hate my mom,
抱怨完了再跟我说
uh... Let me know when you're through.
我说完了
I'm through.
我们之间也结束了
We're through.
-就因为我没选你? -因为你永远不会选我
Because I didn't choose you? Because you never will.
你想知道原因吗?
You want to know the reason?
就是这个
That's it.
你始终抱着受害者心态 孩子
You've got a victim mentality, kid.
嗯
Hmm.
可能是因为你妈
Probably 'cause your mom
帮你擦屁♥股♥擦太久了
wiped your rear end too long.
真浪费
剧集 | 老练律师(2024) | 导航列表