剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
I-- He thinks he tricked me, but I knew you were in there.
我刚说的那些话
I just said that stuff
是让你看清他不是在真心道歉
so you could see that he didn't really mean his apology.
他给我下了药
He drugged me.
这太好玩了
This is so fun.
我所做的是说服安迪
You see, what I did was, I convinced Andi
来这以确保我把道歉做好
to listen to make sure I did a good job apologizing.
但我知道你肯定抑制不住
But I knew you couldn't resist
在我屈服的时候落井下石
rubbing it in once I caved.
本性难移
People don't change.
你出城的时候我还是穿白袜子
I wear white socks when you go out of town.
亚当·伯恩斯赢了
Adam Burns for the win.
对 你可能糊弄了我
Yeah, that's right. You may have fooled me,
但我嫁的男人有病态多疑症
but the man I married is pathologically suspicious
有时候会派上用场
and sometimes that comes in handy.
我也知道鹰嘴豆泥是什么
And I know what hummus is.
我只是想让你吃它 因为它已经过期了
I was just trying to make you eat it 'cause it's expired.
现在所有人都相信我了
Now everyone will believe me.
等等 唐和玛茜在哪
And-- Wait. Where's Don and Marcy?
我让他们也在储物室等着
I told them to wait in the pantry, too.
我们还要在这等多久
How much longer do we have to be in here?
我不知道
I don't know.
亚当就让我们储物室里等着
Adam just said wait in the pantry.
洛厄尔 抱歉凯莉不是你想的那样
u202dLowell, we're sorry Kelly's not who you thought she was.
谢谢
Thank you.
或许在这个难熬时期 你能有所安慰
Maybe during this difficult time, you'll find some comfort
我一直都是对的
in the fact that I was right all along.
太难以置信了
I can't believe this.
我为她改变了那么多
I changed so much for her.
我在脸上留了毛发
I grew hair on my face
其他地方都脱了毛
and got rid of it everywhere else.
我现在全身都是小毛茬
My whole body's a five-o'clock shadow right now.
洛厄尔
Lowell.
凯莉
Kelly.
我来道个别
I've come to say good-bye.
我说的都是认真的
I meant what I said.
我很享受我们在一起的时候
I have loved our time together.
不是好人真的不可接受吗
Is not being a good person really a deal breaker?
从历史上来看 那确实很重要
Historically, it's been important.
不过你在性方面达到了一定的高度
Although you set a high bar sexually,
或许有时我们可以只
so maybe from time to time we could just...
不
No.
- 要不只是色情视频 -不
- Maybe just sexy Skype? - No.
[即时通讯软件]
洛厄尔 在确保房♥子安全前到楼上去
Lowell, go upstairs while we secure the premises.
要不用下我的剃须刀
Maybe use my raser and shave,
只能用在脸上
just the face
我会搬出去
I'll be outside.
我很抱歉 造成了这么多的伤害
I am very sorry for all the hurt, I...
等等 我不用这么友好了 再见
Wait, I don't have to be nice any more. Bye.
你是对的
Oh, you were right.
她不会改变的
She is never gonna change.
你不能选择家人 无法摆脱
Yeah, you can't pick your family. You stuck with them.
但好消息是
But the good news is,
我选择了你
I got to pick you,
而且我绝对选到了好的那一个
and I definely get the good sister.
只有96个男的这么说过
Oh, and only 96 of men can say that.
-什么 -开玩笑的啦
- What? - I'm kidding.
这不好笑 我不喜欢
That's not funny. I don't like that.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表