剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
She told us that she's just using you
迅速得到一个家庭 你有本事就否认
to get an instant family. Try to deny it.
-我不否认 -她已经告诉我了
- I don't. - She already told me.
好吧
I see.
我本来打算用这个压轴的
Well, that was my big finish.
我现在没有话说了 只剩我觉得你穿得太夸张了
Now I got nothing left except I think you dress too fancy.
是不是很夸张 你们说呢
Too fancy, am I right, guys?
我很喜欢 她很时髦 就像约翰逊夫人一样[总统夫人]
I like it. She's classy like Lady Bird Johnson.
别这样
Oh, come on.
你们不是真的相信凯莉改过自新了吧
You guys aren't really buying this new Kelly, are you?
我承认这很难相信
I admit it's hard to believe,
但是如果没有诚实和爱 人是无法幸福的
but without love and honesty, you can't be happy.
这是我学到的另外一节人生教训
That's just another life lesson
是这位毛绒绒的朋友教我的
I learned from my furry little friend.
矮油
Aww!
你们够了
Stop doing that.
你才够了
You stop.
是啊 别欺负这俩孩子了
Yeah, leave these two kids alone.
你为什么看不得别人幸福
Yeah, why can't you let people be happy?
你这辈子一次都没这样做过
You've never done that once in your life.
我知道 但我爱看
I know, but I like to watch it.
大家伙儿 别组团训亚当了
Guys, don't gang up on Adam.
他只是做了
He was just trying to do
认为对朋友最好的选择
what he thought was best for his friend,
我觉得这真是太美好了
and I think that's amazing.
矮行了
All right.
结束了 我强制干预了这场强制干预
This is over. I am intervening on this intervention.
全都回家
Everybody go home.
大家为这个勇敢非凡的 愿意为自己
How about a hand for a very brave man
所认为的事实挺胸而出的人 鼓个掌
who stood up for what he believed in?
回家 不然我就报♥警♥了
Go home, or I'm gonna call the cops.
亚当 我想凯莉已经变了
Adam, I believe Kelly's changed.
你会相信
You believe that
因为你一直想要个乖妹妹
because you've always wanted a sweet sister.
厉害的骗子就是把你想要的卖♥♥给你
A good con man sells you what you already want to buy.
对 如果她有我想买♥♥的好的漂亮的东西
Yeah, but if she has the nice, pretty thing I want to buy,
我为什么不买♥♥
why can't I buy it?
我最爱你的一点
One of my favorite things about you
就是你总把人往好处想
is that you always see the best in people,
这也是你为什么会从一个30岁的
but it's also why you bought a case of candy bars
自称为高中棒球队筹款的人那里
from a 30-year-old claiming to raise money
买♥♥了一大箱子糖
for his high school baseball team.
他有阅读困难症 所以一直留级
He was dyslexic. They held him back.
留了14年
14 times?
你得聪明点 姑娘
You need to wise up, lady.
好的 既然你是聪明人 那我妹妹装好人
Okay, I-if you're so wise, then what's my sister's motive
关心洛厄尔的动机是什么
for pretending to be a good person and care about Lowell?
她刚刚被开除
She just got fired.
在找软着陆的地方
She's looking for a soft landing,
而洛厄尔就是行走的棉花糖
and Lowell is a walking marshmallow.
她根本不可能突然间变成另外一个人
There is no way she's all of a sudden a different person.
我们小时候她也没那么坏
She wasn't completely rotten when we were kids.
有一次 她发现了一只三条腿的猫
You know, one time she found a three-legged kitten
还照顾到它痊愈
and she nursed it back to health.
真的吗 你怎么知道这只猫
Oh, really? How do you know that kitten
遇到她之前不是四条腿健全的
didn't have four legs when it met her?
亲爱的 我只是不希望当凯莉原形毕露时
Honey, I just don't want to see you get hurt
看到你受伤
when Kelly goes back to her old ways,
你知道她肯定会的
which you know she's gonna do.
才不在乎家庭
She doesn't care about family.
她第一次把我们的女儿抱在膝上时
The first time she held our daughter in her lap,
是凯蒂十岁的时候
Katie was ten.
太迟了 也太奇怪了
That's too late and weird.
听着 凯莉回到我们的生活里 我很开心
Look, I'm happy to have Kelly back in my life.
很好 现在我要担心你和洛厄尔
Great, now I got you and Lowell to worry about.
既然你不听我的
You know what? If you won't listen to me,
我去找个你听的人 来劝劝你
I'll go find someone else to talk some sense into you.
亲爱的
Honey.
你现在在洞底
You're at the bottom of a hole
却想借着把洞挖得更深逃出来
and you're trying to get out by digging deeper.
这就是亚当·伯恩斯的做法
That's the Adam Burns way.
我会挖得更深 然后挖出水 把我弹回地面
I'll dig so deep I'll hit water and shoot back up to the top.
弹回地面
"Shoot back up to the top"?
这是洞 不是动画片里的消防栓
It's a hole, not a cartoon fire hydrant.
你去劝安迪吧 拜托了
Will you just talk to Andi, please?
告诉她你赞同我说的
Tell her you agree with me?
我不赞同你说的 我喜欢凯莉
I don't agree with you. I like Kelly.
我受够了每天看些千篇一律善良的人
I get tired of looking at the same nine people every day.
为了我 我可是你儿子
Then do it for me because I'm your son.
抱歉 孩子 我站凯莉
Sorry, boy, I'm Team Kelly.
你需要一个更听话
You need somebody more pliable,
能被你摆布的人
that you can manipulate.
大唐
Don!
我要找的就是你
Just the guy I'm looking for.
听着 我担心安迪
Listen, I'm worried about Andi,
也担心洛厄尔
and I'm worried about Lowell.
我觉得你应该跟我组队 一起除掉凯莉
I think you and I need to band together and get rid of Kelly.
这就尴尬了
Oh. This is awkward.
什么
What?
给你
Here you go.
亚当啊
Hey, Adam. Hey.
她在这里做什么
What's she doing here?
我请他带我去看赛狗
I asked him to take me to the dog track,
看看赛场什么样
show me the ropes.
她关心我的爱好 亚当
She cares about my interests, Adam.
再加上 她愿意说自己有糖尿病
Plus, she's willing to say
我们能坐到好位置
she's a diabetic to get the good seats.
你可真棒
Oh-ho, you're good.
没人关心他的爱好
Nobody cares about his interests.
好吧 我不打扰你们两兄弟聊天了
All right, I'll let you two have some brother time.
好的 一会儿见 凯铃铛
All right, see you later, Kel-Bell.
凯铃铛
Kel-Bell?
对 她叫我唐铛铛
Yeah, and she calls me Don-Don.
我们是凯铃铛和唐铛铛
We're Kel-Bell and Don-Don.
这样不行
This isn't gonna work.
她已经迷惑了你
She already charmed you.
我需要一个铁石心肠的人
I need somebody with a heart of stone!
玛茜 你在这儿呢
Marcy, there you are.
我一直在找你
I've been looking all over for you.
亚当
Oh, hey, Adam.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
我们一直在偶遇
We just keep running into each other.
你为什么跟她在一起
Why are you with her?
凯莉去了我的制陶班
Kelly showed up at my pottery class.
你不觉得很可疑吗
And you don't think that's suspicious?
任何喜欢陶瓷的人都不可疑
It's never suspicious when someone likes pottery.
这是世界上最古老的爱好
It's the world's oldest hobby.
对不对 凯莉豆
Isn't that right, Kellybean? u202d
不是凯铃铛吗 你到底是铃铛还是豆
What happened to Kel-Bell? You a bell or a bean?
你可以叫我姐妹
You can call me "Sis."
绝不
Never.
什么
Wh...?
真的假的
Seriously?
亚当啊
Oh, hey, Adam.
你怎么会来得这么快
How did you get here so quick?
我就知道不该中途去阿贝兹买♥♥快餐
I knew I shouldn't have stopped at Arby's.
我妹妹给我买♥♥了花 放在她亲手制♥作♥的花瓶里
My sister brought me flowers in a vase she made herself.
这只是一个小象征
It's just a little token
象征你对我多么重要
to show how much you mean to me.
我好想你 凯莉肚肚
Aw, I've missed you, Kelly-Belly.
现在是豆铃铛有个肚肚了
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表