剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
one of those strawberry snack bars to soften her up.
我换来了一个拥抱
Got me a hug.
-凯蒂 -对不起
- Katie? u202d- I'm sorry.
我看到冰箱里有鸡肉 实在忍♥受不了了
I saw chicken in the fridge and I couldn't resist.
我太爱吃肉了
I love meat too much.
我也是
So do I!
我刚刚吃了半头牛
I just ate a half a cow.
真的吗 这让我感觉好多了
Really? That makes me feel so much better.
这个拥抱更美好了
Oh, and this hug is even nicer
因为我们身上都一股肉味
because we both smell like meat.
起开
Nah!
鸡肉真是太好吃了
Ah, that was some good chicken.
安妮·孵蛋薇和她令人吮指的好朋友们
Anne Hatch-away and her finger-licking friends
牺牲得光明伟大
went out in a blaze of glory.
我们用蜂蜜芥末酱 把那束光明盖住了
And we put out that blaze with honey mustard.
对
Yeah.
不过我觉得放弃有些遗憾
I do feel kind of bad for giving up though.
那这样如何
Hey, how about this?
我们继续吃肉
We will keeping eating meat.
但是给保护动物权益的人捐款
but we'll donate to the animal rights people.
真的吗
Really?
真的 我们做自己想做的事
Yeah. We'll do whatever we want
但是捐钱给做正确的事情的人
But we give a little money to the people who do the right thing.
这就是我应对的办法
And that is I get around that.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表