剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
伯恩斯兄弟建筑公♥司♥
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这块地方都是老唐家的
This whole area here is Donny Land.
老唐 她可以把东西放在你桌上
Don... she can put her stuff on your desk.
那我要讲故事的时候怎么办
Well, what if I have to tell a story?
我说话爱比划
I talk with my hands.
我需要这样描绘画面
That's how I paint a picture.
你不如描绘一下你工作的画面
Okay, well, maybe paint a picture of you working. Hmm?
绝对是难得一见的美景
It'll be a one-of-a-kind.
来吧 亲爱的 你可以把东西放我这里
Come on, honey, you can put your stuff over here.
你真好 亲爱的 但是我在这里工作了
Well, that's sweet, honey, but, you know, I work here now;
我觉得我应该有自己的桌子
I feel like I should have my own desk.
我也希望能这样 但要是给你一张桌子
I wish we could, but if we give you a desk,
其他人就得让一张桌子出来
someone else is gonna have to give theirs up.
我懂了
I see.
什么
What?
他是你哥哥 她是你老婆 所以我完了
He's your brother. She's your wife. I'm screwed.
你知道我付出多少才拿到这张桌子吗
Do you know what I had to do to earn this desk?
几个月来一直忍♥气吞声躲躲闪闪
Months of dodging and ducking my way
忍♥受着这家伙没完没了的故事
through this guy's endless stories.
你在笑什么
What are you laughing at?
我也不知道 你嘲讽老唐 我爱听
I don't know. You made fun of Don; I liked it.
洛厄尔 你似乎有点暴躁
Lowell, you seem a bit on edge.
我绝对不放弃这张桌子
I'm just not giving up this desk.
我只剩这个了 我不要失去它 绝对不行
It's all I have. I'm not losing it, not today!
没人会抢你的桌子
Hey, nobody's gonna take your desk.
-谢谢你 -好的
- Thank you. - u202dOkay.u202c
好 你现在好点了吗
Okay, you feel better now?
好多了
Yes.
下次不会这样了
It won't happen again.
好 那就好
Okay. u202dGood.u202c
谁特么的把老纸的削铅笔机拿走了
Who the flip took my flipping pencil sharpener?!
好了
All right,
洛厄尔 放轻松
L... Lowell, take it easy.
我觉得你生气的点不是削铅笔机
I don't think you're really mad about the pencil sharpener
也不是桌子
or the desk.
也许你只是不适应跟妻子分开之后
Maybe you're having trouble adjusting to being single
重新开始单身生活
since you and your wife split up.
天哪 我居然没想到
Jeepers. I never thought of that.
你真是心思敏捷一针见血
The greatest minds in the world
说出了如此显而易见的废话
have come together to figure out the obvious!
那是洛厄尔的削铅笔机吗
Is that Lowell's pencil sharpener?
我没办法还给他 我陷得太深
I couldn't give it back; I was in too deep.
老爸有招 第三季 第四集
妈 我的科学课需要做个太阳系模型
Mom, I have to build a solar system for my science class.
又做吗 这些你都知道了
Again? You already know this stuff.
太阳系里有几个星球
How many planets are in the solar system?
一百万个
A billion.
两个吗
Two?
好吧 这个周末我们来做
Okay, we'll work on it this weekend.
-明天就要交 -好吧
- It's due tomorrow. - Of course it is.
这样吧 等你♥爸♥回家 我让他来做
Okay, well, I-I'll get your dad to do it when he gets home.
我想到一个好玩的主意
Oh, you know what'll be fun?
我就说我们上周就告诉他了
I'll say we told him about it last week.
-我回来了 -嗨
- Hey, guys. - u202dHi.u202c
听我说
So, get this.
洛厄尔今天跟木料厂下单
Lowell placed an order with the lumberyard today,
他们问是不是要做夫妻共用柜
and he got all weepy when they asked
然后他直接就哭出来了
if we were doing his-and-hers closets.
不过他倒是谈了一个好价钱
He is getting really good prices, though.
他太孤单了 总是一个人在公♥寓♥里
He's too lonely, all by himself in that apartment.
我今天得过去找他
I got to stop by there and, well,
看能不能帮他打起精神
see if I can snap him out of it.
今天晚上吗
Tonight?
但是
But...
你上周答应泰迪给他做太阳系模型的
last week you promised Teddy you'd build him a solar system.
我知道
I know.
我记得
I remember.
我很认真听的
I listen.
但这次能不能你做啊 毕竟昨天晚上
But shouldn't you do this one? I mean, last night
我又帮艾米清理了一次鞋底的狗屎
I had to clean dog poop off of Emme's shoe, again.
我觉得她简直是专门挑着踩屎
I think she just jumps from pile to pile.
你在清理她的鞋的时候
Well, while you were cleaning her shoes,
我把凯特的乐队制♥服♥改短了
I hemmed Kate's band uniform to make it shorter.
改长了
Longer.
我改长了 跟清教♥徒♥似的
I made it longer, like a pilgrim.
好吧
All right,
不管洛厄尔了 我来做太阳系
forget Lowell-- I'll do the solar system.
我已经都计划好了
I already got it all planned out,
因为自从你上周跟我提起
because I've been thinking about
我就一直在考虑这件事
ever since you mentioned it last week.
不要 你想去关心朋友我很欣慰
No. I like that you want to go check on your friend,
所以我来创造宇宙吧
so I will create the universe.
反正本来可能也是女人创造的
A woman probably did it anyway.
你们俩真是太忙了
Man, you guys are too busy.
我昨天晚上只干了一件事 狂刷《幻想岛》
The only thing I did last night was binge-watch Fantasy Island.
我只能说
And all I can say is,
许愿的时候一定要小心
be careful what you wish for.
那样的夜晚才像话
That sounds like a night, huh?
无意义且无脑的享乐时光
Mindless, pointless fun?
你还记得享乐有多快乐吗
Do you remember how much fun fun was?
是啊
Yeah.
有时候我看咱俩以前的照片
You know, sometimes I see old pictures of us,
我就想 "他们在笑什么"
and I think: What are they smiling about?
-他们难道不知道将来会如何吗 -是啊
- Don't they know what's coming? - Right?
-你来了我很开心 -没事
- I'm so glad you dropped by. - Yeah.
我去把卧室的门关上
Let me just close my bedroom door.
这下房♥间变得好空旷啊
Well, now the place looks huge.
你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me over there?
请坐吧 随便坐
Sit down, make yourself at home.
挺舒服的
This is cozy.
店里的销♥售♥员跟我说这是爱人椅
The saleslady at the store said it was a love seat.
然后我说"我也爱你"
Then I said, "I love you, too."
后来我就必须得买♥♥了
Then I kind of had to buy it.
洛厄尔
Look, Lowell,
我知道你现在的日子不好过 但是...
I know you're going through a tough time, but...
你的情绪影响到公♥司♥氛围了
your mood is creating a weird work vibe.
是因为我哭吗 还是吼叫
Is it the crying? The yelling?
我觉得二者都有 朋友
I think it's the combo platter, my friend.
别这样 也不全是坏事
Oh, come on, it's not all bad.
毕竟你有了自己的房♥子
You got your own place here.
你可以想做什么就做什么
You could do whatever you want.
做什么呢
Like what?
好问题
That is a great question.
我来之前 你在做什么
Uh, well, what were you doing before I got here?
我会把床打开再关上
Well, I open and close the bed a lot.
真有趣
Fun.
老唐 老唐来了
Hey, Don. Don's here.
他会调节气氛的
He'll lighten things up.
老唐 赶紧调节气氛
Don, lighten things up.
你怎么来了 这位旅人
What brings you by, fair traveler?
我回了趟家 你们猜我意识到了什么
Well, I went home, and you know what I realized?
我妻子住在那里
My wife lives there.
所以我拿了点啤酒和零食 就过来了
So, I, uh, grabbed some beer and snacks, and here I am.
你看 洛厄尔 这不就齐了吗
See, Lowell? It's all coming together.
有吃的 还有喝的
We got food, we got beverages.
接下来只需要找点事做 除了尬聊
Now we just need something to do... besides talking.
这个洞是怎么回事
Hey. What's this hole?
我本来想挂一幅画 但后来我太火大了
I tried to hang a picture, but I was madder than I thought.
我们可以利用它做点什么
Well, I think we can do something with that.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表