剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
Thanks for waiting.
怎么样 有多糟糕
So? How bad is it?
其实 我们觉得还是有点可能的
Actually, I think we can do something with this.
好吧 抱歉耽误你们... 等等
Okay, I'm sorry-- wait. Wait.
你刚才说的不是"不行"
Did you just say not "No"?
我得算一些数据
I'm gonna need to run some numbers...
他要算数据 他要算数据
He's running numbers. He's running numbers!
-他要用计算器了 -你冷静点 洛厄尔
- He's getting a calculator. - All right, be cool, Lowell.
抱歉 这次贷款对我们真的很重要
Sorry. It's just, this loan is really important to us.
说实话 这次贷款不算稳操胜券
Well, I'll be honest, it's not a slam dunk,
但还是有希望的
but you've got a spark.
我对你们有好感
I have a good feeling about you.
你看起来工作很努力
You seem hard-working.
我工作确实很努力
I am hard-working.
而且很专注
And dedicated.
我超级超级专注
Super-duper dedicated.
你要不要写下来 算了 你会记得的
Do you need to write that on there? Or, y-you'll remember.
他会记得的 他...
He'll remember. He'll...
斜线扣球
Crosscourt smash.
去吃屎吧 趣奇
Suck on that, Funchy. u202d
说话注意点 这里是温布尔登网球场
Watch the language. This is Wimbledon.
女王也坐在观众席上
The queen's in the audience.
完了 我的儿子们来了
Oh, no, my boys are here.
把好玩的藏起来
Uh, hide the fun.
-爸 -你们来了
- Dad? - Oh. u202dHey, guys.
乔一直坐在这里 腿疼得厉害
Joe's just been sitting here in tremendous pain.
抱歉打扰你了 老爸
Uh, sorry to bother you, Dad.
我们需要借你的一条领带
We need to borrow one of your ties.
我们还得去几家银行
We got a couple more banks to see,
大唐的领带被他撒了蛋黄酱
and Don got mayonnaise on his.
我早就说了 今天很重要 就别多加蛋黄酱了
I told you today of all days, don't get extra mayonnaise.
那可是火鸡三明治 那只鸟献出了生命
It was a turkey sandwich. That bird gave his life
我却不给它多涂点蛋黄酱吗
and I'm not gonna put mayonnaise on him?
你能不能有点敬意
Don't be disrespectful.
你腿怎么样 爸
How's the leg, Dad?
不太好
Oh, not good.
趣奇又把我逼得太紧
And Funchy's pushing me too hard.
我是过来好好工作 吃巧克力饼干的
Hey, I'm here to kick ass and eat Milanos,
现在巧克力饼干没了
and I'm all out of Milanos.
安迪 你情况如何
Hey, Andi. How's it going?
我拿到一个"不是不行"
I have a not no.
太棒了 我们目前听到的都是"不行"
That's amazing. So far, all we got is noes.
还有一家银行拍了我们的照片
Well, one bank took our picture,
但我觉得应该是为了保证我们再也别去
but I think that's to make sure we never come back.
好 那我继续努力跟进这家银行...
Okay, well, let me keep working on this and...
好 听我说 你一定可以的 懂吗
Okay, you-- listen, you got this. Okay?
自信点 但是不要太自大
Be confident, but not cocky.
要冷静 但这事全靠你了
Stay calm, but it's all up to you.
生死存亡时刻 不过你玩得开心点
It's life or death. Just have fun.
詹姆斯 你觉得如何
So, what do you think, James?
这事不好说
Well, uh, this is a tricky one.
但是有时候 就是得跟着感觉走
Uh, but sometimes, you just got to go with your gut.
别跟上头领导说
Don't tell the squares upstairs,
但我这个人很相信感觉
but I'm a bit of a vibe guy.
我们公♥司♥很支持感觉的
Well, we are a very pro-vibe company.
当然 我现在就"很有感觉"
Absolutely. I'm vibrating right now.
那么接下来怎么做
So, um, what's the next step?
还有很多手续要走
Well, there's a lot to go through,
我接下来的时间都要开会
and I have meetings the rest of the day.
我本来想让你们明天来 但明天凯伦会在
I'd say come back tomorrow, but Karen's here then,
她完全不相信感觉
and she has zero vibes.
不如我们今晚一起吃饭聊一聊
What if we met to talk about it over dinner?
你是说那种商务晚餐吗
You mean, like, a real business dinner?
我从来没... 我参加过 参加过
I've never had one of those-- I mean, I have, I have.
我参加得太多都想吐了 我是说
I've had so many, it's like, ugh. But, uh,
我是说我今晚没有安排商务晚餐
I've just never had one of those scheduled for tonight,
也就是说 我有空
I.E. I'm free.
我很想邀请你一起来 不过
I'd invite you, too, but, uh,
看起来她才是老板 我猜错了吗
she seems like the boss, am I wrong about that?
没错 我完全没有权利做任何决定
No. I'm not allowed to make any decisions.
她就是这么聪明
That's how smart she is. u202d
瞧瞧你 准备好参加第一场商务晚餐了
Look at you, all ready for your first business dinner.
我知道你不喜欢我说 "加油 小姐姐"
I know you don't like it when I say "You go, girl,"
所以我就在心里说一句吧
so I'll just say it in my head.
加油 小姐姐
You go, girl.
我听到了
I heard that.
我忍♥不住 我太激动了
I couldn't keep it in, I'm too excited.
我等不及要跟亚当说了
I can't wait to tell Adam.
不行 不能告诉亚当
Oh, no, no. No, you can't tell Adam.
绝对不行 他不会理解的
Uh-uh. No. He wouldn't understand.
虽然这是商务晚餐
I mean, even though it's a business dinner,
但他只会理解成 我要跟一个男人约会
all he'll hear is that I'm going out with another guy.
我不能对亚当保密 他是我的英雄
I can't keep a secret from Adam. He's my hero.
吉米·奥森绝对不会对超人撒谎的
Jimmy Olsen never lied to Superman.
他会吃醋 虽然完全没有理由
Look, he gets jealous, even when there's no reason.
有一次 一位歌♥手说
One time, at a concert, the singer said,
"这首歌♥送给在场所有女士"
"This one goes out to all the ladies,"
而亚当整晚的心情都很差
and Adam was in a bad mood the whole night.
他说他知道比利·乔是在跟我说
He said he knew Billy Joel was talking to me.
我有一次在纽约见到了比利·乔
I saw Billy Joel in New York once.
他对我说 "赶紧让开"
He said, "Get out of my way."
我只想拿到贷款 然后回来
Look, I just want to get this loan, come home
一切搞定之后给亚当一个惊喜
and surprise Adam when it's all done.
所以我需要你掩护我
Which is why I need you to cover for me.
你就告诉他 我去商场购物了什么的
Just tell him, uh, I went to the mall or something.
不行 我受不了那种压力的
No, I can't handle that kind of stress.
高中时 我被投票评选为
In high school, I was voted
最容易恐慌晕倒的人
most likely to panic and pass out.
我假装自己得奖的时候都晕了
When I was presented with the award, I passed out.
我对你有信心
Well, I believe in you.
别
Don't.
你能行
You can do this.
我不行
I can't.
洛厄尔 加油 小哥哥
Lowell... you go, guy.
现在我只能试试了
Well, now I have to try.
最后一家银行本来还可能有希望
Maybe we would have had a shot at that last bank
要是你没有把冰淇淋搞得满身都是
if you didn't have ice cream all over you.
领带不是餐巾纸
A tie is not a napkin.
我们留同存异
Agree to disagree.
洛厄尔
Oh, hey, Lowell.
安迪在哪
Hey, uh, where's Andi?
你们非要给我叫过来吗
You had to call me?
这种事你们自己不会做吗
You guys couldn't think to do this yourselves?
我们取笑他以后就不知道该做什么了
Well, we didn't know what to do after we made fun of him.
安迪不在家 安迪在哪呢
Yeah, Andi wasn't here. Where is Andi?
你为什么认为我说谎了
Why do you think I'm lying?
什么
What?
好吧 我本来不应该告诉你的
Fine. I wasn't supposed to tell you,
既然你一眼就看穿了我
but since you can see right through me,
她和信贷员出去吃晚餐了
she went to dinner with the loan officer.
安迪为什么不让我知道
Why wouldn't Andi want me to know that?
肯定是一位很好的女士
I'm sure it's a very nice lady.
是个男人 行了吧
It's a guy. Okay?
信贷员是个男人
The loan officer is a guy.
什么
What?!
所有男人都在追她
Every guy is after her.
比利·乔事件又在重演了
This-this is Billy Joel all over again.
不 不是那种
No, no, it's not like that.
我见过这个了信贷员 他很无邪
I met the loan guy. He's harmless.
你最好说的是无械
You better have just said "Armless."
这是商务晚宴
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表