剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
So, what do you want to do now?
其实
Well...
-我在想... -什么
- I was thinking... u202d- Yeah?
我们可以看看《欲望都市》
...we could watch some Sex and the City.
真的吗
Really?
真的 凯莉有问题
Yeah, Carrie's got problems.
大人物不想安定下来
Mr. Big won't commit!
-早上好 洛厄尔 -早
- Morning, Lowell. u202d- Morning.
我决定搬回我原来的公♥寓♥
I've decided to move back to my apartment.
你确定吗 你完全可以住在这里
Are you sure? You're-you're welcome to stay.
要不这样 你住完这周
Oh, h-how about this, stay through the week,
等过了炸鸡周五 我们好好给你践行
and then we'll do a big send-off after Fried Chicken Friday.
不行 我受不了了
No, it's too much.
你们先是在吵架 过一会又在嬉闹
First you're fighting, then you're fooling around,
后来听起来像是吵架
then it sounds like you're fighting,
但我听不出来
but I can't tell the difference.
你听到了吗
You heard us?
客房♥跟主卧共用一面墙
The guest room shares a wall with the master.
我简直是身临其境啊
I might as well be in there with you.
这可真是新信息
Well, that's new information.
我们以前让很多人住过客房♥
We've had a lot of people stay in that guest room.
怪不得我们再也没能接待更多交换生
Maybe that's why we never got another exchange student.
我得问一下 火♥辣♥先生是谁
I have to ask you, who is Señor Spicy?
好了
All right.
他的歌♥喉很是优美
He has a lovely singing voice.
祝你好运 再见
Yeah, good luck to you. See you later.
你这是在忙什么
Hey, what are you doing?
我要把画摘下来
I'm taking it down.
我不希望你在自家客厅里不开心
I don't want you to be unhappy in your own living room.
不用了 就挂着吧
No, you can leave it up there.
我已经习惯了
I've kind of gotten used to it,
就像你的超长中脚趾
like your extra long middle toe.
那个代表好运
Hey, that's good luck.
不过 画我就留着了 谢谢
But, I got the painting, thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
但如果我以后杀了什么巨型动物 要把头挂上去
But if I ever kill something with a big head, it's going up there.
也许吧 好
Maybe, yeah.
就这么说定了
Okay, it's settled.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表