剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
Sad people don't do that.
你觉得这是个圈套吗
You don't think this could be a setup, do you?
亚当 她又不是女魔头
Adam, she... she's not a monster.
当然是圈套
Of course it was a setup.
我把手♥机♥藏起来 他就要回来
I hid his phone so he'd have to come back.
你为什么要费这么大劲
Why would you go to all that trouble
为了个一♥夜♥情♥
for some one-night stand?
就是一♥夜♥情♥ 对吧
It was just a one-night stand, right?
我是说 确实只有一夜
I mean, yes, it was one night,
我们也站了一会
and we did stand for a little bit.
好吧 跟我保证 这种事不会再发生
Okay, tell me it's not gonna happen again.
告诉我 你没有对她印随
Tell me you didn't "Baby duck" Her.
我们做了很多事
Well, we did a lot of things.
我又记不住它们所有的名字
I don't know what the names of all of them are.
我的天 她肯定会把他榨干的
Oh, my God, she's gonna peel him like an orange.
你和凯莉不是认真的 对吧
You're not serious about Kelly, are you?
我不知道
I don't know if I'm serious about her.
我是说 我不想以后没有她
I mean, I never want to be without her again.
我现在就想她了
I miss her right now.
她还好吗 她冷吗
Is she okay? Is she cold?
你能把我的毛衣给她吗
Can you give her my sweater?
为什么要是洛厄尔
But why Lowell?
他很可爱
He's cute.
我最喜欢看《阿甘正传》
另外 他是单身还有小孩
Plus, he's single and he already has kids.
他给了我你拥有的 安迪
He gives me everything you have, Andi.
甚至更好 因为我不用再经历怀孕那些破事
But better, because I didn't have to go through
我可以放肆大笑 不担心小便失禁
all that pregnancy stuff, so I can laugh without peeing.
看起来小兔子又赢了
Looks like the speedy little bunny wins again.
等等 你还是要走的 对吧
Wait a minute, wait, you're still leaving, right?
我哪都不去
Oh, I'm not going anywhere.
她哪都不去 亚当
She's not going anywhere, Adam.
她不嫉妒我 她也不走
She's not jealous, and she's not going anywhere.
辞职以来 我还没这么开心过
I haven't felt this good since before I got fired.
洛厄尔就是我的万能药
Lowell is the solution to everything.
我想通这些
And I figured that out
多亏了你的黄牙朋友玛茜
thanks to your yellow-toothed friend Marcy.
但玛茜找你谈话是因为我
But Marcy only talked to you because of me.
所以你和洛厄尔在一起也是因为我
So, you're with Lowell because of me.
现在你不走都是因为我
And now you're not leaving because of me.
这一切都要感谢你 谢谢你 亚当
I owe it all to you. Thanks, Adam.
你的谢谢来了
Well, there's your thank-you.
喜欢不
Did you enjoy it?
我觉得你知道我不喜欢
I think you know I didn't.
一大早上烤什么
What are you barbecuing at 10:00 in the morning?
-凯蒂的浴袍 -好吧
- Katie's robe. - u202dOh.
拜拜
Good-bye, all.
等等 你要走了吗
Wait. Wait, wait, wait. You're-you're leaving?
我要搬去和洛厄尔住
I'm moving in with Lowell.
可怜的小鸭鸭
Oh, that poor baby duck.
但是不要太想我
But you won't miss me too much,
我们下周请你们过来吃日式面拉
because we're gonna have you over next week for rom-yon.
那叫拉面 好吗 我问过日本大使♥馆♥
It's ramen, okay? I called the Japanese embassy.
你连日本都没去过
Yeah, and you didn't even go to Japan.
我的记忆力不是这样的 撒由那拉
That's not how I remember it. Sayonara.
她要永远待在匹兹堡了
She might be in Pittsburgh forever.
我们现在怎么办
Wh-What are we gonna do now?
我不知道你
I don't know about you,
但我要去烧烤架那里
but I'm gonna get in that barbecue grill
把盖子合上了
and close the lid.
我们不能放弃 好吗
No, no, we are not giving up, all right?
问题是我们的下流姿态还不够低
Our problem is the low road wasn't low enough.
我有自知之明 我们还能更低
I know us. We can get lower.
这才像话
Now you're talking.
高姿态也许可以通往幸福
You see, the high road may be the road to happiness,
但下流 是可以复仇的
but the low road is the road to revenge.
这句话应该是甘地说的
I think Gandhi said that.
未完待续
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表