剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
I just say "Yeah, maybe."
“好 也许吧”
"Yeah, maybe"?
对 更委婉的方式来说不
Yeah. It's like a softer version of no.
我不能对她真的说不
I can't say a real no to her.
她会把我胳膊卸了的
She'll rip my arms off.
我我需要我的胳膊 那是我放手的地方
And I need my arms. That's where I keep my hands.
有用吗
And that works?
屡试不爽
Every time.
给她的感觉是我在考虑
She feels like I'm thinking about it--
其实我并没有 然后时间久了
which I'm not-- time passes,
这件事就没了
and then it just goes away.
我去车上等你们
I'll be in the truck.
是我疯了 还是他刚刚说的挺有道理的
Am I crazy, or did he just say something helpful?
我和你一样被震惊了
I'm as stunned as you are.
“好 也许吧”
"Yeah, maybe." Huh.
下次安迪再提起瓷砖 我就用这招
Next time Andi brings up the tile, I'm using that.
我们一吵架 我就睡不着
I can't sleep when we're fighting.
通常我在背后抱着她 大勺子抱小勺子
Okay? Usually I'm the big spoon and she's the little spoon.
但小勺子生气呢 没法抱
But you can't cuddle with an angry spoon.
就变成叉子 会扎人
That's just a fork.
安迪 你没事吧
Oh, hey, Andi. You okay?
我到处去找能用的便宜瓷砖
I've been all over town trying
整个市都被我翻遍了
to find a cheaper tile that'll work,
但我知道 我挑的就是最好的
but I know that the one I picked is perfect.
然后我就被自己有多正确分心了
And then, I got so distracted thinking about how right I was,
结果把车开进了图书馆的草坪里
that I drove onto the front lawn of the library.
也许这次可以让亚当做主
Maybe let Adam have this one.
我在看的婚姻指导书里写道...我替你们说
In the marriage book I'm reading, a little late--
现在看有点晚了
I said it before you could--
他们说 给自己最好的礼物
they say the best gift you give yourself
就是你给伴侣的礼物
is the one you give your partner.
我不打算听
Yeah, I'm not doing that.
这是我们在伯恩斯兄弟做的
I mean, this is my first big idea
第一个重要决定 知道吗
for Burns Brothers, you know?
我们如何解决这件事 将决定着
And how we handle this is gonna decide
以后所有事情的解决方式
how we handle everything else.
也许这个瓷砖
I don't know, the tile
就是亚当还没意识到的好主意
is a great idea Adam hasn't recognized yet.
丈夫都很奇怪
Husbands are weird.
昨天晚上 大唐从兜里掏出一堆松饼碎屑给我
Last night, Don handed me a bunch of biscuit crumbs
让我对它们做还原工程
from his pocket and asked me to reverse engineer it.
他说 就像侏罗纪公园那样
Like Jurassic Park, he said.
我们刚结婚的时候
You know, when we were first married,
所有事情我都得去说服亚当
I had to convince Adam of everything. u202dOh.
我只能不停地解释 为什么我的主意是好主意
But you know, I'd just keep explaining how what I wanted
直到他意识到自己的错误
was a good idea until he realized he was wrong.
就像那副三轮车画
Like that tricycle painting.
他本来不想要 看现在
He didn't want it, and now,
他和我一样喜欢
he loves it as much as I do.
你确定他喜欢吗
Are you sure he loves it?
确定啊
Oh, yeah. Okay?
有时候我还能看见他盯着那副画
I mean, sometimes I catch him staring at it,
摇着脑袋 想着自己当初错得多离谱
shaking his head, wondering how he could've been so wrong.
最后你肯定能把他磨服
You'll wear him down eventually.
我相信你 -可我没时间了
I believe in you. I don't have time.
那个房♥子我们多留一天 就多损失一天的钱
I mean, every day we own that house, we're losing money.
我们必须赶快解决
We got to keep things moving.
你把这件事情搞得太复杂了
You're making this way too complicated.
他是个男人
He's a guy.
你知道怎么做 床上把他搞定
You know what to do. Sex him up.
如果你不想这么做 无所谓
If you don't want to do it, that's fine.
防溅墙就别装了
Just don't have a backsplash.
不装防溅墙
No backsplash? Well...
我赶紧去给腿刮毛
Huh, better go shave my legs.
洛厄尔带孩子们去看电影了
So, lowell took the kids to the movies.
只剩我们 两个人了
So it's just you and me.
胳膊上好像沾到酱汁了
I think I dripped a little salsa on that arm.
我喜欢 先生
I like it, señor.
让你尝起来热辣辣
It makes you spicy.
看来你一点都不生我的气了
Okay, well, i guess you're not mad at me anymore.
如果你说的是房♥子翻新的事
Well, if you're talking about the flip house,
我们两个要的是一样的
we both want the same thing.
对吗 把它卖♥♥出最好的价格
Right? To make the most money when we sell it.
所以呢
Which is why
我真的觉得
I really think...
我们需要
...we need...
那个漂亮的 秘鲁瓷砖
...that gorgeous Peruvian tile.
说出来了吧
Ha! There it is.
-被我看穿了 -什么
- Okay, I'm onto you. - What?
你想用身体说服我
You're using sex to get your way?
我真想生你的气 但我做不到
Ooh, I want to be mad at you, but I just can't. What...
宝贝
Come on, honey.
我真的觉得那个瓷砖是正确的
I-I... I really think the tile is the way to go.
我希望你在这件事上相信我
Just, I just want you to trust me on this.
你说呢
What do you say?
x08我...
I...
好 也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
收到
Roger that.
好的
All right.
好的
All right.
这事聊开了我很开心
I'm glad we talked about this.
-我也是 -是啊
- Me, too. u202d- Yeah.
我们上楼吧 火♥辣♥先生
Now let's go upstairs, Señor Spicy.
你真是好人
You are a good person.
别拿玉米片上来
Leave the chips.
老唐
Hey, Don.
你真是天才
You are a genius.
经常有人这么夸我
I get that a lot.
安迪昨天想色♥诱♥我同意用那个瓷砖
So Andi tried to manipulate me with sex to get that tile,
但我用了你那招 她就放弃了
but I used your trick and she gave up on it,
后来我们还是上了楼
and then we still went upstairs.
简直就像一集《欲望都市》
It was just like an episode of Sex and the City,
但是更欢乐一些
but with more laughs.
真希望我能见证那个画面
I wish I could've been there to see it.
我是说一开始 不是后面那段恶心的
Just the first part, not the gross part.
大家好
Hey, guys.
我家美女来了
Hey, there's my pretty lady.
对了 秘鲁瓷砖已经送到了
Hey, um, where do you want the delivery guy
让配送员放哪里好
to put the Peruvian tile?
什么
What?
我没同意买♥♥啊 我说的是"好 也许吧"
I didn't approve that. I said, "Yeah, maybe."
对啊 "好"表示你同意了
Right. The "Yeah" meant you approved
"也许吧"意思是 如果你也同意就做吧
and the "Maybe" meant, "Only if I thought it was a good idea,"
而我也同意 这样吧
which I did. You know what, I'll just,
我让他放到后面去
I'll just have him take it around back.
别看我 是你做错了
Don't look at me, you did it wrong.
我让你说"也许吧 好"
I told you to say, "Maybe, yeah."
不 你说的是"好 也许吧"
No, you said, "Yeah, maybe."
我绝对不会说"好 也许吧"
I would never say "Yeah, maybe"
因为"好 也许吧" 意思就是好
because "Yeah, maybe" means yeah.
谁都知道啊
Everyone knows that.
你知道你为什么这么喜欢松饼吗
You know why you like biscuits so much?
因为你的脑子就是松饼做的
'Cause that's what your brain is made of.
都怪你 现在情况更糟糕了
Thanks to you, this whole thing just got ten times worse.
安迪以为我同意了 结果我要再次拒绝
Now I have to tell Andi no when she thinks I told her yes.
她绝对不会喜欢我的语气
She's really not gonna like my tone on that.
那就用她的瓷砖吧
So let her have the tile.
不行
I can't do that.
这是我们第一次工作分歧
This is our first work disagreement, okay?
这次如何处理
How this plays out sets a precedent
会为以后的工作关系立下先例
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表