剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
下午我给凯伦看过了
I ran it past Karen this afternoon.
她说不行 但我希望能跟你约会
She said no, but I was still jazzed about our date.
这不是约会 我结婚了
It wasn't a date. I am married.
我并不介意
Yeah, it doesn't bother me.
想打开一扇门 总要敲敲看
You gotta knock on the door if you want it to open.
我不是门 你听到他说的了吗
I'm not a door. Are you hearing him?
我在高兴我猜对了
Hey, I'm just happy I was right about this.
刚刚可把我紧张坏了
I got really sweaty there for a second.
如果你愿意 我很乐意把他拉出去谈谈心
But I'll gladly take him outside and tune him up, if you want.
不用了
No.
我不会把时间浪费在这种
I'm not gonna waste my time on some jerk who,
在今时今日还想利用职权
in this day and age, still tries to use
去戏耍别人的混♥蛋♥身上
a position of power to manipulate people.
我通常不会这么对一杯
And, you know, I wouldn't normally do this
无辜的红酒做这种事
to an innocent glass of wine, but...
太爽了
That was awesome. Hmm.
这就是为什么男人都在追她
That's why all the guys are after her.
所以你勾引银行男失败了
So you failed to seduce the bank guy.
我压根没想 大唐
I wasn't trying, Don.
现在你想都不想了
Oh, now you weren't trying.
你没听到过程是什么吗
Did you even listen to the story?
坏消息是我们回到原点了
The bad news is we're back where we started.
没钱 没贷款
No money, no loan.
现在我只能和大唐一起度假了
Now Don and I will have to vacation together.
亲爱的 对不起 今晚我吃醋了
Honey, I'm sorry I got so jealous tonight.
你完全可以照顾好自己
Obviously, you can take care of yourself.
没事
Oh, that's okay.
你说得没错
I mean, you were right about him.
他就像比利·乔
Just like Billy Joel.
这首歌♥先给在场的各位女士
"This one goes out to all the ladies."
他当时就在看你
He was looking right at you.
各位
Hey, guys.
为什么都拉着脸
Why the long faces?
你为什么这么开心
Why are you so cheerful?
晕倒在花丛里了吗
Did you pass out in a flower patch?
其实我有个好消息
Actually, I have some good news.
亚当去餐厅的时候
When Adam left for the restaurant,
我有种预感 贷款恐怕要泡汤了
I had a feeling the deal might go south,
是时候采取极端手段了
and it was time for extreme measures.
于是我去找了前妻 珍
So I went to see my ex, Jen,
告诉她我想要两万块
and I told her I wanted $20,000.
你不会吧
You didn't.
我会 我还告诉她 要是不给钱
I did. And I told her if she didn't give it to me,
我就告诉她外婆 她背叛了我
I would tell her grandma that she cheated on me
和马术指导出轨
with her horse riding instructor.
没有人愿意让外婆知道自己在谷仓里做了
Nobody wants their nana to know they did it in a barn.
总之 钱已经到账了
Anyhoo, the money's already in my account.
洛厄尔 你刚刚拯救了公♥司♥ 太棒了
Lowell, you just saved our company. That's great.
可那是勒索
I mean, that's blackmail.
-是吗 -是
- It is? - u202dYeah.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
不
No.
不
No. Oh...
天啊 贝弗回家了
Oh, geez, Bev's home.
我回来了
I'm back.
亲爱的
Hi, dear.
我想起来 但起不来
I'd get up, but I can't.
他的腿还没有好转
His leg's not getting any better. u202dYeah.
看来趣奇还得继续
Looks like Funchy's gonna have to stay around
留在家里了
a little while longer.
你抬错腿了 乔
You're propping up the wrong leg, Joe.
你就这么一个任务
That was your one job!
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表