剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
Oh, now the bean bell has a belly.
我得走了
Well, I better go.
我现在是动物医院的志愿者
I'm volunteering at the animal hospital.
你知道亚当让我想到谁了吗
Hey, you know who Adam reminds me of?
我刚刚收养的小猫
That kitten I took in.
和你一样 都是勇敢的小家伙
He was a brave little guy just like you.
你见到那只猫时 它有几条腿
How many legs that kitten have when you met it?
亚当 别这样 她现在很乖巧
Adam, stop it. She's being sweet.
我告诉你些事情
Let me tell you something.
一整天 我都在找朋友来支持我
Look, all day,I have been going to our friends to enlist their support,
你知道我回♥回♥都能碰见谁吗
and you know who's been there every time doing the same thing?
凯铃铛 凯莉豆 凯莉肚肚
Kell-Bell, Kellybean, Kelly Belly!
什么样的疯子会做这种事
What kind of crazy person does that?
你刚刚说你自己这么做的
You just said you do.
好了 亲爱的
Look--Come on, honey,
你不觉得你有点失控了吗
don't you think you're starting to spin out a little?
也许她去找我们的朋友
I mean, maybe she's just going to see our friends
是因为她想跟他们当朋友
because she wants relationships with them.
或者
Or...
她在跟踪我
she's tracking me.
我被监视了 安迪
I'm under surveillance, Andi.
-什么 -跟踪设备
- What? - Tracking devices.
你怎么不听我说话
Aren't you listening?
我打赌她肯定监视了
I bet she is.
我不会放过你的 凯莉
I'm on to you, Kelly.
这是怎么回事
What's all this?
亚当 我们很爱你
Adam, we love you
但我们觉得快要失去你了
and we feel like we're losing you.
什么
What?
这是强制干预 弟弟
It's an intervention, man.
你这么生气 是因为凯莉太妖孽了
You're too upset because Kelly's so foxy.
谢谢你 唐铛铛
Thanks, Don-Don.
你们要对我进行强制干预
You're having an intervention for me?
我们想谈谈你是怎么对待凯莉的
We want to talk about how you're treating Kelly.
我们喜欢凯莉 比喜欢你更喜欢
We like Kelly. We like her more than you.
谢谢你愿意为我着想
I appreciate that you're looking out for me,
但我喜欢当凯莉的男朋友
but I love being Kelly's boyfriend.
我非常骄傲地成为第65号♥
I'm darn proud to be number 65.
我喜欢妹妹重回怀抱
And I love having my sister back.
有时候你不是为了让我开心
You know how sometimes you just
就随波逐流了吗
go along with things to make me happy?
现在就做吧
Do that now.
如果她现在这么好
Okay, if she's so wonderful now
真的关心洛厄尔
and really cares about Lowell,
那她能回答出来关于洛厄尔的问题
then she'll be able to answer a simple question about him.
凯莉 洛厄尔的生日是哪天
Kelly, when's Lowell's birthday?
2月11号♥
February 11.
2月11号♥ 是吧
February 11, huh?
对吗 洛厄尔
Is that right, Lowell?
我不知道 对吗 亚当
I don't know, is it, Adam?
好吧 那我跳过这一题
Okay, I got out over my skis on that one.
这个怎么样
How about this?
安迪的生日是哪天
When is Andi's birthday?
6月15号♥
June 15.
你最好别问我对不对
You better not ask me if that's right.
这就是在浪费时间
Okay, this is a waste of time.
我知道我不会错 我不会看错她
I know I know what I know and I'm not wrong about her.
你们才是错的
You're all the wrong ones.
错的 错的 错的
Wrong, wrong, wrong,
错的 魔鬼 错的 对的
wrong, evil, wrong. Right!
那个强制干预太卑鄙了
That intervention was a dirty trick.
你都对一盆花说话了
Hey, you were talking to flowers.
他们会把这种人送进医院
I mean, they put people in hospitals for that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是相信本性难移
I just don't believe people change.
-你就变了 -什么
- You did. - u202dWhat?
我们结婚前
Before we got married,
你从来都不说自己的感受
you never talked about your feelings.
我不想讨论这个
Well, I don't want to talk about that.
当你错了你还不愿意承认
And you had a hard time admitting when you were wrong.
我不同意
I disagree.
你还有一个黑鞋配白袜的问题
And you had a real black shoe, white sock problem.
我当时很迷迈克尔·杰克逊
I was into Michael Jackson.
但是沉迷太久
But I stuck with it too long.
没错 当你发现自己错了的时候
Right, when you see evidence that you're wrong,
你总会迷途知返
you-you always come around.
所以就给凯莉一次机会
So give Kelly a chance.
我的天
Oh, God...
我会考虑下
I'll think about it.
凯莉
Hey, Kelly.
谢谢你过来
Uh, thanks for stopping by.
这里 坐吧
Uh, here, have a seat.
没问题
No problem.
全新的我总会在家人打电♥话♥后赶过来
The new me always comes when family calls.
希望你不会说一些伤人的话
But I hope you're not gonna say anything hurtful,
因为全新的我的小心脏更敏感了
because the new me's heart is much more sensitive.
不 不会
Oh, no, no.
不 实际上
No, actually...
我想向你道歉
I wanted to apologize.
作为求和的礼物
A-And as a peace offering,
我给你买♥♥了点鹰嘴豆泥
I got you some hummus.
我听说是上层人的酸奶
Which, I am told, is yogurt for fancy people.
勺子在这
Here's a spoon.
我刚吃了一盆 但还是谢谢
Oh, I just had a tub of hummus, but thanks.
好吧 事情是这样
Ah, o-okay.Well, okay, here's the thing. u202d
我以你过去的行为评价你
I was judging you on past behavior
但安迪指出人是会改变的
and Andi pointed out that people can change.
所以我想直视你的眼睛
So, I wanted to look you in the eye
告诉你我很抱歉
and tell you I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
这对我来说意义重大
That really means a lot.
很好 我希望我们可以不计前嫌
Good. A-And, and I hope we can put all this
重新开始
behind us and start fresh.
当然可以
Of course.
我们是家人
We're family.
我们会永远在彼此的生活里
We're gonna be in each other's lives forever.
光想想就美好
And it's just nice to think that
当感恩节我们面对面坐时
when I sit across from you at Thanksgiving,
我就知道
I will know...
我驯服了你
that I owned you.
什么
What?
不得不承认 你真的很难对付
I got to admit, you were tough.
我知道强制干预后
I knew after the intervention
你是唯一不相信我改过自新的人
that you were the only one that wouldn't buy the new me.
我一点都没变
I haven't changed at all.
事实上 我可能变得更坏了
In fact, I'm probably a little worse.
所以我之前是对的
So I was right.
对 但我逼你表现得那么疯狂
Yeah, but I got you acting so crazy
你已经失去所有的可信度了
that you've lost all credibility.
这也就是我为什么这么放心
Which is why I feel comfortable
和你分享这个真♥相♥
sharing the truth with you now.
没人会相信你
No one will believe you.
没错 好好消化吧
That's right. Drink it in.
还有件事
Oh, and another thing.
鹰嘴豆泥不是酸奶 你这个乡巴佬
Hummus isn't yogurt, you country bumpkin.
对不起 我不知道
Oh, well, um, I'm sorry, I-I didn't know, I...
既然你没吃 那我
Well, since you didn't eat it, I guess...
我只能让你自食其果了
I'll just make you eat your words.
安迪
Andi.
或许就是你把小猫的腿弄断的
Maybe you did pull that kitten's leg off.
他以为他骗到了我 但我知道你在里面
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表