剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
我反应有点过激 让你有点受不了
a little high maintenance about the hero thing.
有点吗
A little?
简直像跟玛丽亚·凯莉住在一起[《英雄》歌♥手]
It was like living with Mariah Carey.
要是妈妈能当儿子的英雄
Hey, if moms get to be their sons' heroes,
那爸爸也有权利稍微玻璃心一点
then dads deserve the right to be oversensitive.
你们占有这个特权几百年了 该轮到我们了
You guys have had that for centuries, it's our turn.
好吧 那接下来的45任的总统都选女性
All right, then we get to be the next 45 presidents.
有道理
Fair enough.
对了 我想跟你说
Hey, uh, I meant to tell you...
你为你妈妈写的那篇优秀作文
I am really proud of you for writing that great essay
爸爸很骄傲
about your mother.
谢谢 我的计划完美奏效了
Thanks. My plan went perfectly.
什么计划
What plan?
我老师是一名母亲 所以我在选英雄的时候
Well, my teacher is a mom, so when I had to pick a hero,
就选了我妈妈
I picked my mom.
就像你以前说的 你只要知道别人要什么
Like you always say, you get what you want...
就能得到自己想要的
By knowing what other people want.
干得漂亮 儿子
Good job, buddy.
好的
Yeah, well...
这下我们知道你真正的英雄是谁了
I guess we know who your real hero is, huh?
当然
Oh, yeah. u202d
勒布朗·詹姆斯
LeBron James.
选得真好
Great choice.
我想一个人静一静
I need to be alone for a minute.
强大而正直 总是鼓励我
Strength, integrity, coins behind my ear,
这就是我爸 乔·伯恩斯
that's my dad, Joe Burns,
也正因此 他是我的英雄
and that's why he's my hero.
太美了 百听不厌 儿子
That's beautiful. Never gets old, son.
亚当 你也给爸念念你写他是英雄的作文吧
Hey Adam, why don't you read Dad your essay about him being your hero?
你知道我没写爸
You know I didn't write about Dad.
想起来了 你选谁来着
Oh. That's right. Who did you pick?
汉堡大叔 还是芝士镇长[均为麦当劳人物形象]
The Hamburglar? Or was it Mayor McCheese?
爸爸带你去钓鱼是为了乘凉
Dad only takes you fishing for the shade!
你就是个啤酒树
You are a beer tree.
什么
What?
你为什么要搞事情
Why are you causing trouble?
兄弟教育兄弟是一辈子的事
A brother's work is never done.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表