剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
但是别人家父母都不让去
but no one else was allowed to go.
其他父母都觉得你们疯了
The other parents think you guys are crazy.
应该会很愤怒地打给你们
I'd expect some angry calls.
所以你没接受教训吗
So you didn't learn any lessons?
目前为止没有
Not as far as I know.
别看我 我想抱她
Don't look at me. I wanted to hug her.
现在会怎样 我还能随心所欲吗
So, what happens now? Can I still do whatever I want?
哈
Huh.
我也这么觉得 哈
Yeah, that's what I think: huh.
这个回答很不清楚
That's a confusing answer.
当然不清楚
It sure is.
就是要不清不楚
And it's supposed to be,
因为这就是我们一直以来的计划
because that was our plan all along.
没错 一直以来 我们都有计划
That's right. All along, we had a plan.
没错 我们就要让你捉摸不透
Yeah. We wanted to keep you guessing
一下子非常严格 一下子又超级宽松
by veering wildly from crazy strict to super easy.
非常严格 超级宽松
Crazy strict, super easy.
到底如何 你不知道
Where are we? You don't know.
没错 我们...
Yeah. You...
我们玩的可是大♥师♥级的招数
are in the hands of masters here.
大♥师♥级
u202dMasters!
没错 回屋去吧 想干什么就干什么
Yeah, so go to your room. And do whatever you want.
我也说不好
I... I don't know.
-算是有惊无险蒙混过去了 -是啊
- Well, we squeaked through that one. u202d- Yeah.
要是她没回家来 我们肯定去接她了
If she hadn't come home, we would've gone to get her.
是啊 我们不是新派 也不是老派
Yeah. We're not new school, or old school,
也不是原始派
or old old school.
所有派别都把我们开除了
We got expelled from every school.
我们没有威慑力 因为我们太爱他们了
We have no power because we love 'em too much.
孩子们啊 总是用可爱面孔迷惑你
You know, kids-- they lock you in early with their cuteness,
然后你就完了
and then you're screwed.
到底该如何掌控你爱的人呢
So, how do you control someone you love?
等等 你是怎么说服我去看《妈妈咪呀冰上版》的
Wait. How did you get me to go see Mamma Mia on Ice?
我用可爱面孔迷惑了你
I locked you in early with my cuteness,
然后你就完了
and now you're screwed.
我们只能继续如履薄冰
Ah, so I guess we just white-knuckle it
等凯蒂离开这个家了
till Katie's out of the house.
不如我们放手不管 以后让她去折磨男朋友去
Mm, maybe we let her be her boyfriend's problem,
按照大唐的方法来
go with Don's solution.
太吓人了
Scary times.
继续嗨呀
Hey, party people.
洛厄尔 怎么回事 你还好吗
Lowell, what happened? Are you okay?
刚才是我过得最开心的一个晚上
It was the greatest night of my life.
我被挤到了人群中
I got swept up in the crowd,
有人给了我一颗薄荷糖
and someone gave me a breath mint
然后我看周围所有人都好可爱
that made me love everybody.
晚安 妈妈 晚安 爸爸
Good night, Mom. Good night, Dad.
你们快看
You guys, look.
我找到凯蒂了
I found Kate.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表