剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
for our whole working relationship.
她需要给我对于老板的尊重
She needs to respect me as her boss.
我觉得不可能
I don't see that happening.
我知道瓷砖是个小事
Look, I know the tile is a little thing,
但家里就是这样的
but this is what happened at home.
我在小事上妥协了 等我反应过来
I gave in on little stuff, next thing I know,
整个航向都由她掌控了
she's driving the bus.
工作是我的船 我来掌控航向
This is my bus, I get to drive it!
这是我们共同的船 伯恩斯兄弟记得吗
It's our bus. We're Burns Brothers, remember?
我们是合伙人
We're partners.
你说得对
That's right.
太对了 你也是她的老板
That's right, you're her boss, too,
但她不是你老婆 所以你可以拒绝她
but she's not your wife, so you can say no to her
而且无伤大雅 你觉得如何
and it's no big deal. What do you say?
也许吧 好
Maybe, yeah.
好的 那你考虑一下
All right, well, you think about it.
等等 这招确实好用
Wait a minute, that does work!
安迪 我想跟你聊聊
Andi, we need to talk.
好的 怎么了
Okay, what's up?
容我打断你一下
I'm gonna stop you right there.
亚当并不是你唯一的老板 我也是你的老板
Look, Adam's not your only boss, I'm your boss, too.
因此 我要拒绝秘鲁瓷砖的提议
And as such, I'm saying no to that Peruvian tile.
你可以重新打包 再送回"秘鲁瓷"
So you can box it up and send it all back to Peruvia.
是秘鲁
Peru.
我肯定说对了
Pretty sure I'm right.
无论如何 不可能 我拒绝
Anyway, it's not happening. The answer's no.
我说完了 最后通牒 不行
Done talking, final answer, no.
好吧 你是老板 不过我能问一下吗
Okay, you're the boss, but, uh, can I ask you something?
是不是亚当让你这样做的
Did, uh, did Adam put you up to this?
什么
What?
亚当没权利告诉我如何做
Adam doesn't tell me what to do.
是啊 肯定是他让你这样做的
Yeah. I bet he told you to do this.
而且他甚至没问你的真实感受 对不对
And he didn't even ask you how you felt about it, did he?
他没问
He did not.
你觉得在"秘鲁瓷" 兄弟会这样对你吗
I mean, would a brother treat a brother that way in Peruvia?
绝对不会
He would not.
大家好
Hey, guys.
安迪和老唐让我告诉你
Andi and Don would like me to tell you
他们不喜欢你的语气
that they don't like your tone.
你这就被她策反了 你真是个蠢墙头草
She already turned you? You weak-minded fool.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
他也不喜欢你的语气
He doesn't like your tone, either.
这跟我的语气一点关系都没有
Oh, it's got nothing to do with my tone, okay?
你只是不喜欢被拒绝而已
You just don't like hearing the word no.
好吧 我不喜欢被拒绝
Okay, fine, I don't like hearing no,
尤其我说得对的时候
especially when I'm right.
我就知道 我的语气没问题
Ha, I knew it! My tone is great.
动物们在早上还会围着我 就像灰姑娘一样
In the morning, animals gather around me like I'm Cinderella.
好吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你在浪费时间 他根本不听
You're wasting your time. He doesn't listen.
我想教你"好 也许吧"
I tried to teach you "Yeah, maybe"
让你摆脱困境 可你还是搞砸了
to get you out of this jam, but you screwed it up.
你又来了 你说的是"好 也许吧"
Well, you did it again! You just said, "Yeah, maybe."
不 我说的是"也许吧 好"
No, I said "Maybe, yeah."
这人真是
This guy.
这样吧 老唐和洛厄尔都是你的同事
Tell you what, Don and Lowell both work with you,
你们如果觉得亚当有时候
so raise your hand if you think Adam
会不采纳你们的建议 请举手
doesn't always listen to your ideas.
我没看到谁举手
I'm not seeing any hands.
我只是希望你考虑一下
All I'm saying is consider the possibility
有时候你意识不到这是个好主意
that you don't always recognize a good idea.
比如那幅三轮车壁画 你曾经不想要现在却很爱
Like the tricycle painting you didn't want and now you love.
-我很爱吗 -对啊
- I love? u202d- Yeah.
我很讨厌那幅画
I hate that painting.
什么
What?
我知道 我早就知道他不喜欢那幅画
I knew that. I knew he didn't like the painting.
在这件事上我玩了一把无间道
I've been playing both sides on this one.
但我说服了你 我说得对
But I convinced you I was right.
什么 你根本没说服我
What? You didn't convince me of anything.
你靠的是耐力
You outlasted me.
争吵起来
You're like the
你就想永远不会化的大块硬糖
Everlasting Gobstopper of arguing.
但这幅画很珍贵
But it's poignant.
跟我们一点关系都没有
It's got nothing to do with us.
每次有新客人来家里
Whenever someone new comes over the house,
他们看着这幅画 就会问
they look at that painting and they say,
"你们收藏三轮车吗"
"Oh, do you collect tricycles?
"三轮车是你祖父发明的吗"
"Uh, did your grandfather invent the tricycle?
"这个诡异的三轮车是什么意思"
"What's-what's, what's with the weird tricycle?"
最后我就开始撒谎
I finally lied and just started saying
说三轮车是代表我们家三个孩子
it's a tricycle because we have three kids.
三轮车本来就是这个意思
That is why it's a tricycle!
原来如此 我还是不喜欢
Yeah. I still hate it.
我只是希望我当初能坚持己见
I just wish I would've stuck to my guns,
比如你挑的那个华丽瓷砖
like I'm doing with your fancy tile.
好吧 那我也坚持己见
Yeah, well, I'm sticking to my guns, too.
好吧 那我不知道该怎么办了
Well, then I don't know what to do.
好吧 那我也不知道该怎么办了
Well, I don't know what to do either.
我有个主意
Hey, here's an idea.
我们可以用那副壁画做个后挡板
Let's make a fancy backsplash out of that painting.
一石二鸟
Kill two birds.
是吗 我也想送你两只鸟
Oh, yeah? I got two birds for you.
算你狠 你可是有孩子的人
Very nice. You have children!
好了
All right.
我刚才在里面想了很久
I had a lot of time to think in there,
多亏了洛厄尔做的什锦烩饭
thanks to Lowell's jambalaya.
是这样的
Here's the thing.
我很喜欢与你共事
I like working together.
你是个很棒的设计师
You're a great designer
而且你戴着安全帽特别性感
and you look smoking hot in a hard hat.
这句开场白不错 继续说
That's a good opening line, I'm listening.
亲爱的 我们的婚姻就是我的全部
Honey, our marriage means everything to me,
但是在工作中 老板必须有最终发言权
but in business you need a boss who has final say
否则会一团糟的
or it's chaos.
我能理解
I get that.
就像在家里 你拥有最终发言权
Just like here at home, where you get the final say,
这样就很好
which makes sense
因为你远比我更在乎孩子们
because you care about the kids way more than I do.
我也爱他们 但他们的故事太无聊了
I love them, but their stories are so boring.
好吧 那你的建议是什么
Okay, so what do you suggest?
毕竟在里面待了那么久
I mean, you were in there for a while
肯定想出计划了吧
so I know you have a plan.
对 好的 我的提议是这样
Yeah, okay, all right, here's my offer.
你可以选一下你希望在哪里做主导
You get to pick where you want to drive the bus.
你可以继续主导家里的事情
Now, you can keep driving it here at home,
也可以开始主导工作上的事
or you can start driving it at work.
但是在你回答之前
But before you answer,
我想告诉你一件事 上周
you should know that, last week,
你让我带孩子们去看牙医的时候
when I was supposed to take the kids to the dentist,
我们迷路了 后来去冰雪皇后吃了冰淇淋
we got lost and just went to Dairy Queen.
那简直是牙医的反义词
That's the opposite of the dentist.
好吧 我...
Okay, I'm...
我选择继续主导家里
I'm gonna stick with home.
好 那我继续主导工作
Great, and I will stick with work.
而且从今往后 我会注意语气
And from now on, I will watch my tone
比如跟你说这样的事时
when I say things like this:
宝贝 我一生的挚爱 我已经把瓷砖退了
Darling, love of my life, I already returned the tile.
好吧 我尊重你的决定
Okay, that's your call and I respect that.
很好 那我们和好了吗
Great. So are we good?
和好了
Yeah, we're good.
你现在想做什么
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表