剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表
再说了 我内心深处知道
Plus, I know deep in my heart,
等我住进老人院 你会来看望我 大唐不会
you're the one who's gonna visit me in the home, and not Donny.
你说对了 老爸 那种地方味道很奇怪
You got me there, Pop. Those places smell weird.
为了让你觉得公平
And just to make everything fair,
我们也跟自己的妻子摊牌了
we told our wives everything, too.
然后呢
How'd that go?
很惨烈 多谢关心
Bad. Thanks for asking.
旅行去不成了
The trip is dead.
给 这个应该是你的
Here, you should have this.
你永远都是队长
You'll always be the captain.
好了 来吧 我来解决
All right, come on. I'll fix it.
你在笑什么
What are you laughing at?
抱歉 突然又觉得好笑了
Sorry. It just got funny again. u202d
快看
Oh, look.
这不是我们的撒谎精丈夫们吗
Our lying husbands are here.
而且还带了闯祸精队长一起
And they brought Captain Pants On Fire with them.
-你怎么能这样 亚当 -我怎么了
- How could you, Adam? - u202dHow could I?
没错 这一切都是在你的监管下发生的
Yes. All this happened on your watch,
我要问你一个同样的问题
so I'm gonna ask you the same question
当年你六年级
I asked you in the sixth grade
我撞见你在看那本杂♥志♥时也问过
when I walked in on you with that magazine.
你想成为这样的人吗
Is this who you want to be?
好了 妈
Okay, Mom,
不必当着大家的面说那件事
I don't think everybody needs to hear that story.
听我说 我知道我们对他们都很失望
Listen, I know we're disappointed in our husbands,
但重点是 这件事的开端其实很无辜
but the thing is, it-it started out kind of innocently.
他们只是想来一场男人之旅
All they wanted was a guys' trip,
而且又太害怕了不敢告诉我们
and they were too scared to tell us.
是这样吗 大唐
Is this true, Don?
我确实非常怕你
I am very afraid of you.
那你呢
What about you?
我很需要男人之旅
I need a guys' trip.
我已经攒了11个月的荤段子
I've been saving up dirty jokes for 11 months,
我得赶紧讲出来
and I got to get 'em out of me.
咱们可以这样想 确实很生他们的气
Look at it this way. I mean, yes, we could be mad at them,
但其实也并不是不能理解 对不对
but that's really "Been there, done that," right?
我们还可以选择让他们去
Our other option is to just let 'em go.
为什么要这样
Why would we do that?
这样的话我们就能来一场女人之旅了
Because then we can go on a girls' trip.
我很感兴趣
Ooh, I'm interested.
这主意太好了
That's a great idea.
你们应该去
You should do that.
我给"不生气"女人之旅投一票
I vote "Not mad" Girls' trip.
我们怎么会从来没有去旅行过呢
How come we've never been on a girls' trip?
我们不想伤害他们的感情
We didn't want to hurt their feelings. u202d
这都不重要了
Well, that doesn't matter anymore.
是啊 你们去湖边小屋吧
Yeah, you guys go to the cabin.
玩得开心点
Yeah, have fun.
太好了
This is great.
快看 大家都很满意
Look at that. Everybody wins. u202d
我们可以独自旅行 妻子们也没生气
We get our guys' trip, and our wives are happy.
你把问题解决了 宝贝
You fixed it, babe.
简直像是什么都没发生一样
It's kind of like it never happened.
发生了很多好吗
Oh, it happened.
而且这手环我要留着
And I'm keeping the bracelet.
好吧 但如果你在30天内改变主意的话
Okay, but if you change your mind within 30 days,
可以告诉我 好吧 你留着留着
just let me know-- Okay, keep it, keep it, keep it.
好了 可以开始计划旅行了
Okay. Let's start planning our trip.
我们可以去任何地方
We can go anywhere we want.
威斯康辛峡谷怎么样
How about the Wisconsin Dells?
或者去水疗
Or a spa.
-或者去拉斯维加斯 -什么
- Or... Vegas! - What?
-就这个了 -太好了 就它了
- That's the one. - That one. That wins.
我们去预订吧 女人之旅
Then let's go book it. Girls' trip!
刚才发生了什么
What just happened?
拉斯维加斯 这下她们的旅行更好了
Vegas? Now their thing is better.
是啊 至少我们去玩乐的时候
Yeah. At least when we go on a fun trip,
-我们还是礼貌性地假装了一下 -是啊
- we have the decency to lie about it. - Yeah.
这次旅行真是太开心了
Well, that was a great girls' trip.
你们知不知道 我们凭借一己之力
Do you know that we single-handedly
居然改变了两家酒吧的不限♥量♥畅饮规则
changed the all-you-can-drink policy at two different bars?
我还是无法相信
I still can't believe that Bev
贝芙居然赢了机械公牛骑术比赛
won a Mechanical Bull Rodeo.
我那个练大腿的器材买♥♥得很值
That thigh master really paid off.
你们回来啦
Hey. You are home.
你们的旅行怎么样
How was your trip?
挺好的
Pretty great, yeah.
只有我带了厕纸
I was the only guy that brought toilet paper.
由此赢回了帽子
That got me the hat back.
我还掉进了他们挖的坑里
And I fell on the hole they dug.
-干得漂亮 各位 -承让了
- Well done, guys. - Yeah.
我们只遇到了一个问题
We only went into one problem.
洛厄尔对防熊喷雾起了点不良反应
Lowell had a bad reaction to the bear spray.
他以为要喷在身上 就跟防晒霜似的
He thought you were supposed to spray it on yourself, like suncream.
我都能听到狗熊们在笑我
I could hear the bears laughing.
那是我们在笑
That was us.
你们的女人之旅怎么样
Hey, so how was your girls' trip?
也许下次我们可以跟你们一起去
Maybe we should go with you next time.
算了 你们不会想去的
Oh.. yeah, you don't wanna do that.
非常无聊
It was really boring.
剧集 | 老爸有招 | 导航列表